Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Also woke up this morning to news from a friend that she made her sister line up for an undisclosed amount of time at the Kylie pop up store and that she managed to secure me a copy of the limited edition numbered vinyl.

Another one to add to my Tension collection.

ovalPW6.gif

what a blessed day for you, all i can hope for its a decent price on ebay.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

all my Tension orders have been shipped, 6 vinyl variants + 4 CD editions are on the way.

spacer.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

what a blessed day for you, all i can hope for its a decent price on ebay.

Here's hoping they add them to her store.

From what I heard, 4k were pressed. My friend said her sister managed to secure vinyl in the 3,000 number range.

I'm guessing there's an actual larger printer order as they need to cover three days of the pop up store and there was a 4 per person limit on the vinyl.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Here's hoping they add them to her store.

From what I heard, 4k were pressed. My friend said her sister managed to secure vinyl in the 3,000 number range.

I'm guessing there's an actual larger printer order as they need to cover three days of the pop up store and there was a 4 per person limit on the vinyl.

i'll keep an eye on ebay waiting for a copy to hit the 100$ price range. Right now everything its +400$

2 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

i'll keep an eye on ebay waiting for a copy to hit the 100$ price range. Right now everything its +400$

Bloody scalpers. I was reading on PJ that there were so many of them at the pop up store yesterday.

54 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

finally, gladly its the superior artwork and color, i feel tempted to get the target variant but i need to know wich song its the bonus track first, i won't pay 10$ extra on shipping for an elvira remix.

Apparently it's a track called Sweeter Than Fiction... check the album thread for more info. They just recently discovered it through a site 

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Apparently it's a track called Sweeter Than Fiction... check the album thread for more info. They just recently discovered it through a site 

Oh, a win for target i guess

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Bloody scalpers. I was reading on PJ that there were so many of them at the pop up store yesterday.

i hope her team put the vinyl on her store too, just to F the scalpers.

39 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It’s not just a track, it’s the first song she did with Jack Antonoff before 1989.

https://spotify.link/402IJ5smjDb

I’d love a Sweeter Than Fiction (Taylor’s Version) but it makes no sense for a previously released soundtrack song to be a bonus track on a TV.

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

v600_IMG_0325.png

PINK OPAQUE (SPOTIFY EXCLUSIVE)

Apparently limited to 500.

The Mauve color >>>>> 

I went to 3 different Walmarts just bc I like going to an actual store and buying the album (lmao :'( ) and couldn’t find it :weeps:  I’ma check again in a few days and if not I’ll try to wait until the UO pressing comes out :rip: 

I snatched Karol G’s Bichota Season at Walmart and whoever mastered it (and the og MSB) deserves the best b*****b ever cause ***** :WAP:

Ordered softscars indie exclusive and now debating between Starf***** standard or UO :jonny2:

11 hours ago, Glamthony said:

finally, gladly its the superior artwork and color, i feel tempted to get the target variant but i need to know wich song its the bonus track first, i won't pay 10$ extra on shipping for an elvira remix.

It's Sweeter Than Fiction.

I ordered the blue one from jpc. :sistrens:

Tempted to get the orange Tension variant as well as I really like the album and I think it looks really sick. I kind of swore to not get multiple versions anymore but maybe I should just apply that rule to Taylor's releases because she's doing too much. :sistrens:

• Like 1

Idk if I want to get the orange or green variant of Tension. Leaning more towards orange just because the damn green vinyl actually pisses me off :rip: it should’ve been purple. It would’ve matched the cover. And there’s too much green going on with the background on the cover, the sleeves, the vinyl. You know what. A nightmare now that I’m thinking and typing about it. Orange it is. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

Idk if I want to get the orange or green variant of Tension. Leaning more towards orange just because the damn green vinyl actually pisses me off :rip: it should’ve been purple. It would’ve matched the cover. And there’s too much green going on with the background on the cover, the sleeves, the vinyl. You know what. A nightmare now that I’m thinking and typing about it. Orange it is. 

Orange and pink are the prettiest imo! :smitten:

4 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

that's why I bought purple/orange cassette.

Meanwhile Spotify Coke Bottle vinyl turned out to be much more beautiful in reality than on layout.

Edited by JoAddams

9 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Orange and pink are the prettiest imo! :smitten:

5 hours ago, JoAddams said:

that's why I bought purple/orange cassette.

Meanwhile Spotify Coke Bottle vinyl turned out to be much more beautiful in reality than on layout.

I ended up getting the B&N exclusive :rip:  I actually LOVEEE the cover in person but I’m still scared to open and look at the actual vinyl :rip: 

IMG-2529.jpg

That’s still a terrible pic I think lol sorry :rip: if I absolutely hate it I’ll go get the indie orange variant :'( 

also I snatched Kacey’s Star-Crossed for $5 :sistrens:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Musicology said:

Scalpers lost

spacer.png

x

sold out while i was checking out 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.