Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

71zqkP2CHAL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon Exclusive

Released October 6

I’m skipping this. I already have the OG with the poster. :katie: 

Is this it?  Is this part of the WB/Madonna rerelease ? No bonus tracks or deluxe edition? :biblio:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

71zqkP2CHAL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon Exclusive

Released October 6

Oh…

4 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Thinking about just getting the tangerine 1989 variant since it has an additional bonus track?

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif

This gif :bibliahh:I’d go for it tho. It’s the better color too

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

I’m skipping this. I already have the OG with the poster. :katie: 

Is this it?  Is this part of the WB/Madonna rerelease ? No bonus tracks or deluxe edition? :biblio:

I was about to say something similar. Like this is it? There wasn’t even a formal announcement. So lazy, boring and uneventful.

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Thinking about just getting the tangerine 1989 variant since it has an additional bonus track?

your funeral if you want to suffer through Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (Taylor’s Version) on vinyl

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

your funeral if you want to suffer through Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (Taylor’s Version) on vinyl

Oh yeah, I do not need that. 

59 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

we really dont know if thats what it is, and if it is, its gonna be the final track like Love Story Elvira Remix was on Fearless TV

why didn't Lana rerelease Honeymoon UO exclusive? :weeps: I don't get it since she's dropped LFL and UV

i never saw Disco signed jacket sleeves??? i could've sworn it was only through giveaways and the standard test pressings that were sold.

Edit: is anyone going to the london pop-up and would be able to snag me a copy of the exclusive Tension record? I am willing to pay extra. kindly dm/pm me. :heart2:

Edited by stevenisFADING

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

i never saw Disco signed jacket sleeves??? i could've sworn it was only through giveaways and the standard test pressings that were sold.

Nope. Half way through release week she was selling signed jacket sleeves on her website. I managed to get one. I had to use a VPN though because they were geoblocked.

Edited by Rocket

Stock will include limited edition individually numbered ‘Tension’ vinyl, limited edition signed prints and lithographs, and exclusive ‘Tension’ themed Rosé wine from Kylie’s own brand, as well as limited edition candles, bespoke clothing, merchandise and event memorabilia.

Kylie’s London pop up store.

:jonny:

Edited by Rocket

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Kylie’s London pop up store.

:jonny:

I need one of those vinyl :jonny6: im ready to surrender to some random ebay scalper

22 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Depressed I missed these :monkey: we're over due for a 5 yr anniversary pressing just like Blue Neighborhood 

2 hours ago, soknockedout said:

It's been 10 months since Leona said more details were "to come" about the Spirit vinyl :gaycat6:

Well they did release an exclusive in the UK.

8 hours ago, soknockedout said:

It's been 10 months since Leona said more details were "to come" about the Spirit vinyl :gaycat6:

It came out in the UK already and will be released everywhere else next month sis. Keep up! 

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Well they did release an exclusive in the UK.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

It came out in the UK already and will be released everywhere else next month sis. Keep up! 

Omg I’ve been out of the game for a little bit. Thanks! Life is worth living again 

• Haha 2

Is Kylie's Body Language on press and for how much? That is an album I need on vinyl

47 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Is Kylie's Body Language on press and for how much? That is an album I need on vinyl

There were rumours about it being released in November 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Close! But not quite!:rip:

image0-2_2048x.jpg?v=1685034422

o17cQZf.jpg

LMAOOOO what is thissss :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Limited Edition Clear Vinyl for the Pop Up on London, it's numbered and limited to 3k units, i need one :jonny6:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Close! But not quite!:rip:

image0-2_2048x.jpg?v=1685034422

o17cQZf.jpg

I didn't even order this but looking at it makes ma MAD. :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

CHVRCHES has signed art cards with their new limited edition remastered debut record to celebrate its 10 year anniversary 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.