Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy i snatched a Tension signed cd from JPC :gayliecat1: 

This is everything i have on preorder for next friday:

Tension Orange Vinyl 

Tension Silver Vinyl 

Tension Pink Vinyl 

Tension Green Vinyl 

Tension Bottle Clear Vinyl 

Tension Black Vinyl 

Tension Webstore deluxe CD

Tension Deluxe CD

Tension signed CD

Tension Alternative Artwork CD

Edited by Glamthony

spacer.png

Not a pop up exclusive vinyl :rip:

39 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

spacer.png

Not a pop up exclusive vinyl :rip:

The gays are in a panic.

She better have pressed a shitload of them and have them readily available to appear on her website towards the end of the tracking week.

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The gays are in a panic.

She better have pressed a shitload of them and have them readily available to appear on her website towards the end of the tracking week.

:jonny5:

And i was relieved that i have everything on preorder at retail price, but now i will have to get on ebay and pay 4x the price of that vinyl :rip:

2 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

And i was relieved that i have everything on preorder at retail price, but now i will have to get on ebay and pay 4x the price of that vinyl :rip:

What do you mean everything? :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

What do you mean everything? :deadbanana:

Tension Orange Vinyl 

Tension Silver Vinyl 

Tension Pink Vinyl 

Tension Green Vinyl 

Tension Bottle Clear Vinyl 

Tension Black Vinyl 

Tension Webstore deluxe CD

Tension Deluxe CD

Tension signed CD

Tension Alternative Artwork CD

spacer.png

• Like 2

A lil compilation of every signed olivia thing I own or ordered (to gift to an oomfie) from guts era.

I'm still owed some replacements from UMG for some stuff that came unsigned... really hoping they fulfill that

I've great luck with all the CD size stuff, my actual signed CD (indie exclusive) (bottom right) looks beautiful and i've seen a lot of those be pretty messed up on twitter and ebay

The only thing that's a lil :redface: imo is the 11" art card (bottom left) I just don't like the placement, theres so much dead space on there that would look better with the sig over there idk :redface: but that size card is what I'm due a replacement for because I did order multiple, hopefully I end up with a cuter one

spacer.png

Edited by lacy
  • Like 5

Just now, Unoriginal said:

not banquet... let me pass

What's the hate for banquet? is it because of the harry sig drama?

I've only bought from them twice (Mabel & Raye) and both went fine for me I fear

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, lacy said:

What's the hate for banquet? is it because of the harry sig drama?

I've only bought from them twice (Mabel & Raye) and both went fine for me I fear

they've been exposed multiple times for frauding artists' signatures for their 'personally signed' products. i think the most recent one was rita ora?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Unoriginal said:

they've been exposed multiple times for frauding artists' signatures for their 'personally signed' products. i think the most recent one was rita ora?

messy. i'm manifesting that the two i got from them are genuine, both girlies are not A-listers or anything so hopefully they didnt ego and actually got their pens out

it makes me scared for how many webstore exclusives could potentially be faked/fraud/the work of an assistant, manifests my olivia hoard is genuine :redface:

I stopped believing in signed stuff back in 2020 when I got my Manic CD from UK store signed by Autopen 💩

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JoAddams said:

At least we know all signatures from Legend Kylie are genuine :clap3:

I wish she would sign the actual jacket sleeve instead of an artcard tho. 

21 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Me too. in Disco era she signs literally everything - different art card, booklets, jacket sleeves. 

29 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Prob won't happen, she did for DISCO but that was easier for her as she lived in UK and could just go to the warehouse to sign sleeves (shipping them is a mess) and only did it in retaliation in the battle for #1.

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

Me too. in Disco era she signs literally everything - different art card, booklets, jacket sleeves. 

56 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Prob won't happen, she did for DISCO but that was easier for her as she lived in UK and could just go to the warehouse to sign sleeves (shipping them is a mess) and only did it in retaliation in the battle for #1.

All i could get was a Disco CD with the signed photograph :rip:

• Haha 1

Thinking about just getting the tangerine 1989 variant since it has an additional bonus track?

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471cebf194af0a8.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.