Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I think it’s cheaper to buy Music Box on the US store and import to the UK… $116 with shipping vs £105 on the UK store. If it’s not that limited though I might not bother, that’s very expensive for what might not even be a rare item

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

So Olivia really has different deluxe tracks on the vinyls...? :rip: cool and annoying at the same time lol

I was gonna get the Target variant for GUTS because I love the alternate cover but now I'm tempted to get one of the web store variants instead for a secret track. :celestial5:

From my understanding, it seems like the non-webstore variants of GUTS all have "Obsessed" as a hidden track.

I'm really gonna have to get the purple and white webstore pressings for these secret songs huh. Guess her plan worked 

17 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

the loveliest time got delayed?

My order from ther US webstore shipped today :bird:

I saw on amazon a "Clear" pressing, i wonder if its another variant.

9 hours ago, ALA said:

So Olivia really has different deluxe tracks on the vinyls...? :rip: cool and annoying at the same time lol

yall know when the deluxe drops she's also gonna do CD's, cassette's, and more vinyl with the tracks, hopefully a 2LP.. but considering she didn't do a dlx for sour, its inevitable with how many variants that album got and with how many we already have with guts so far.. marketing genius indeed (this is me saying yall should save your money bc u know eventually a vinyl will be sold with all album+dlx tracks in the end)

Edited by forslayage

I picked up The Loveliest Time today at my local record store and noticed Track 13, Weekend Love, is missing. It's also missing from the CD tracklist. Wondering if it was a bonus digital track to begin with yet there was no mention of that anywhere ever and I can't find info on it now.. Strange considering physicals were a pre order for this album and there's only one variant in the end.. no deluxe tracks/ 2LP on the loneliest time vinyl either, why does carly always get shorted somehow when it comes to her physicals??? :katie:

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Daddy said:

There's an entry for the milky vinyl on Discogs so it should be out there. I ordered from a German store so mine is definitely arriving later. 

22 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I ordered mine from jpc and it said it was shipped yesterday, so I should be getting it by tomorrow. :psyduck:

17 hours ago, ALA said:

My copy from Target got shipped on Tuesday :giraffe:

10 hours ago, Glamthony said:

My order from ther US webstore shipped today :bird:

I saw on amazon a "Clear" pressing, i wonder if its another variant.

yeah mine is getting delivered today :giraffe: guess it was just a supplier delay. thank you all!

7 hours ago, forslayage said:

I picked up The Loveliest Time today at my local record store and noticed Track 13, Weekend Love, is missing. It's also missing from the CD tracklist. Wondering if it was a bonus digital track to begin with yet there was no mention of that anywhere ever and I can't find info on it now..

it's the japan only bonus track on physicals 

Where are all the lambs I feel like I’m the only one bothered about the Music Box 4LP :giraffe:

I ended up just ordering it from HMV, £63 (found a 10% off code) and free shipping. It’s so overpriced on her store :deadbanana2:

Is the vinyl trend just kinda dying? It’s so expensive nowadays and it feels like nothing is really that limited anymore

48 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Where are all the lambs I feel like I’m the only one bothered about the Music Box 4LP :giraffe:

I ended up just ordering it from HMV, £63 (found a 10% off code) and free shipping. It’s so overpriced on her store :deadbanana2:

Is the vinyl trend just kinda dying? It’s so expensive nowadays and it feels like nothing is really that limited anymore

well, you got that right. I have no intention to pay 100 dollars for that lp set, sorry mimi.

I don't understand how some high schoolers on TikTok are able to afford so much vinyl. I swear they are purchasing at least one new record every week. :deadbanana2: How much money do their parents have?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I don't understand how some high schoolers on TikTok are able to afford so much vinyl. I swear they are purchasing at least one new record every week. :deadbanana2: How much money do their parents have?!

Part time jobs, klarna, afterpay, etc. 

9 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

It's serving The Rarities. At first it appeared to be a limited release/webstore exclusive but now it's readily available everywhere.

I snatched up two copies from Amazon, but I'm sure i'll cancel those closer to release as they'll pop up somewhere locally, for cheaper.

The way we won though with the full pic getting the cover treatment on the vinyl.

40 minutes ago, Jotham said:

It seems so many kids have rich parents these days

Something happened these past few years and it seems like everyone is very rich

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's serving The Rarities. At first it appeared to be a limited release/webstore exclusive but now it's readily available everywhere.

I snatched up two copies from Amazon, but I'm sure i'll cancel those closer to release as they'll pop up somewhere locally, for cheaper.

The way we won though with the full pic getting the cover treatment on the vinyl.

This, I’m so bitter at spending nearly £100 for The Rarities when now it’s on Amazon for £60 :rip: I cancelled my HMV order and got it from Amazon UK too. I was hoping for a VMP or some kind of special pressing but it’s looking unlikely

Greed is gonna come back to bite them when people stop paying these extortionate prices vinyl has been pushed to the past couple of years. I saw a regular pressing of Brandy’s Never Say Never in a record store for £65. £65 :rip: The fact that I can even find it in a random record store in Scotland tells me it’s been overpressed (and overpriced) :rip:

Amazon lost my copy of Guts, it was gonna get delivered on Friday but now it says if it doesn't arrive by Tuesday I get a refund :toofunny3: annoying, I wanted to spin the vinyl while I worked the past couple days, idk if I should go get the indie exclusive

My TLT is arriving today. :duca:

So is Turf Parade.

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

jag-ii-vinyl001-v2.png?v=1694402566

https://shop.victoriamonet.co/products/jaguar-ii-vinyl

This *****. Wants to charge me $56 for the vinyl and get this... $86 for shipping.

Yeah, she can kick rocks.

Same. Vinyl is cheaper than shipping. The US can **** off with their international shipping. It's not more than 15 bucks to Europe, rest is a scam

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

jag-ii-vinyl001-v2.png?v=1694402566

https://shop.victoriamonet.co/products/jaguar-ii-vinyl

This *****. Wants to charge me $56 for the vinyl and get this... $86 for shipping.

Yeah, she can kick rocks.

JAGUAR II - Vinyl PreOrder

$35 + $13 US Shipping [I wasn't expecting shipping to cost that much] :deadbanana2:

https://shop.victoriamonet.co/

can anyone confirm why Glitter hasn’t been repressed on vinyl yet despite Mariah owning the masters???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.