Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

Wrong. The pandemic is why we don’t have those more often.

Wrong. The pandemic has nothing to do with it. Target has plenty of vinyl in stock. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Wrong. The pandemic has nothing to do with it. Target has plenty of vinyl in stock. 

they probably meant the decrease of money influx due to most people staying home?

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

it's gorgeous :jonny5:

ReleaseProduct-396844-218188.png

Ugh I wish I loved the album but it’s kinda forgotten and I bought the original at full price (and then I saw it on sale at UO for $9 which was infuriating) so I don’t wanna buy this too but it’s gorgeous :thing:

My god, I really want Kylie's Aphrodite on vinyl! Any chance we're getting a repress of that any time soon? 

Apparently Body Language preorders go live in October for a November release for its 20th anniversary 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2023 at 5:06 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

they probably meant the decrease of money influx due to most people staying home?

Thank you for having common sense!

Why would they give away more free product when they were struggling to sell non-household items (and lost money) during a global pandemic :toofunny3:

-

Just snagged the UO pressing of ANTI for $143 and it’s arrived. I need to get home and inspect it :jonny5:

On 8/16/2023 at 3:06 AM, Rocket said:

19.7_KYLIE_BMGCAT805LP_BLUE_EXPLODED.jpg19.9_KYLIE_BMGCAT805LPX_PINKEXPLODED.jpg

just got the webstore exclusive and waiting for the amazon US link for the neon pink pressing :heart:

Both copies of my Billie 7" (party favor) and Hozier records (signed + raw ochre) shipped out :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Indie said:

Yellow vinyl. So the red and green vinyl announcements wont be far behind.

I knew once she revealed the four coloured cds we were gonna get matching vinyl as well.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Yellow vinyl. So the red and green vinyl announcements wont be far behind.

I knew once she revealed the four coloured cds we were gonna get matching vinyl as well.

Yeah I figured the same. I like collecting cover variants, I just wish she didn't use her fake transparent FOMO tactics so we could consolidate shipping fees. Hopefully these will end up everywhere just like the ""limited time-gated"" midnights variants, so I can cancel my webstore orders.

These colours for 1989 are so boring :/ 

If these editions appear everywhere like MIDnights :deadbanana2: let me just wait for the Walmart $15 BF sale

And the staggered release is so lame. You'll get the same amount of sales blondie if released all at once so why not do that so we can save on shipping. 

18 minutes ago, Desire said:

You'll get the same amount of sales blondie if released all at once so why not do that so we can save on shipping. 

Tell 'em bb

Desire

46 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

These colours for 1989 are so boring :/ 

They’re pretty colors but I think she should make one glow in the dark since the colors in that era were all neon and luminescent 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.