Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate edgy gays for ruining it for us vinyl collectors. They are the reason Target no longer has their B2G1 Free vinyl sales 2-3 times per year.  :biblio:

• Like 1

Rihanna is sick for those prices :rip: skip from me, might get it during the BF sale 

5 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Not me browsing their site minutes before this went live. :deadbanana:

The silver sold out. 

42 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not me browsing their site minutes before this went live. :deadbanana:

The silver sold out. 

It briefly came back in stock like 10 mins ago and I managed to snatch one, then immediately went back to sold out :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

It briefly came back in stock like 10 mins ago and I managed to snatch one, then immediately went back to sold out :deadbanana2:

I snatched one too, after I had just settled for the standard black. Cancelled that order ASAP. :gaycat1:

Not the silver variant being restocked and then selling out just as my payment was about to go through.

:jonny:

29 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Shakra-Donde-Estan-Los-Ladrones-Walmart-Exclusive-Red-Velvet-Color-Vinyl-LP-Sony-Music_1afbd00a-fb7f-435b-b1f8-6afb31796669.6e008377ad468cb51a62951e4d16029b.jpeg?odnHeight=640&odnWidth=640&odnBg=FFFFFF

x

Oh, lemme go cancel my lame Amazon order and get this instead 

45 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Shakra-Donde-Estan-Los-Ladrones-Walmart-Exclusive-Red-Velvet-Color-Vinyl-LP-Sony-Music_1afbd00a-fb7f-435b-b1f8-6afb31796669.6e008377ad468cb51a62951e4d16029b.jpeg?odnHeight=640&odnWidth=640&odnBg=FFFFFF

x

Hmm it's much cheaper than the 2lp I preordered from VMP... lemme think about this  :celestial5:

18 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Hmm it's much cheaper than the 2lp I preordered from VMP... lemme think about this  :celestial5:

Will it sound better though is the question ?? That's the only thing that will keep me having VMP. Discogs reviews aren't helping either :rip:

1 minute ago, period sis said:

Will it sound better though is the question ?? That's the only thing that will keep me having VMP. Discogs reviews aren't helping either :rip:

Technically being spread across 2lps it should, but if the reviews are saying otherwise.... :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Technically being spread across 2lps it should, but if the reviews are saying otherwise.... :dancehall:

Yeah. Everyone prefers the 2lp because of that. If DELL 1lp is the Mexican pressing, then it sounds **** apparently. 

20 hours ago, Rocket said:

x

Did Target gave up on red exclusive pressings?  

4 hours ago, Wildcat said:

Madonna's Madame X Tour (3 LP) will be released on September 22nd. The picture disc will be a web exclusive.

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is not what we've been asking for :fish2:

35 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This is not what we've been asking for :fish2:

Watch her give us a clear pressing of Repel Charts next. She really is the ultimate troll.

39 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

F2cficwWcAAG9vw?format=jpg&name=large

banquet exposed again :deadbanana4:

They’ve gone down my list. Fortunately, all the signed records I got from them are legit cos they all match with my other signed records of the same artists. 

On 8/9/2023 at 10:39 PM, Sergi91 said:

I hate edgy gays for ruining it for us vinyl collectors. They are the reason Target no longer has their B2G1 Free vinyl sales 2-3 times per year.  :biblio:

Wrong. The pandemic is why we don’t have those more often.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 1:55 PM, Wildcat said:

Madonna's Madame X Tour (3 LP) will be released on September 22nd. The picture disc will be a web exclusive.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Literally nobody asked for this. And to think this is her first live album with the complete show and it's her worst tour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.