Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

What else is likely to be repressed for a 10 year (or any year) anniversary? ARTPOP 10 years? Honeymoon and Lust for life repressed when their dates come?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

What else is likely to be repressed for a 10 year (or any year) anniversary? ARTPOP 10 years? Honeymoon and Lust for life repressed when their dates come?

red honeymoon & green Nfr Are getting repressed 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kexin said:

red honeymoon & green Nfr Are getting repressed 

Up until now they only repressed the UO exclusives so NFR should be the alt cover with pink vinyl. Praying for the lime green though, the UO NFR cover is even more hideous than those tiles :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Up until now they only repressed the UO exclusives so NFR should be the alt cover with pink vinyl. Praying for the lime green though, the UO NFR cover is even more hideous than those tiles :deadbanana2:

I'm 100% sure it will be the pink one. Why would they repress the pink when all the rest are UO? At least I'm lying to myself because I bought the green one this spring :chick1:

13 minutes ago, Daddy said:

2 minutes ago, sbenci said:

I'm 100% sure it will be the pink one. Why would they repress the pink when all the rest are UO? At least I'm lying to myself because I bought the green one this spring :chick1:

listings have it as the lime green

1 minute ago, kexin said:

wasn't that one random site from Israel? the rest was only sold through UMG owned stores

1 minute ago, kexin said:

What listings? Spill, cause I doubt the data is out there without the Lanaboards insider knowing. 

17 hours ago, Power love said:

Where’s the official tea

Don’t doubt me again :giraffe:

Ordered the white The Fame even though I have the blue one :weeps: I wish I didn't want variants but when it comes to Gaga and Lana, I can't restrain myself

15 minutes ago, Daddy said:

What listings? Spill, cause I doubt the data is out there without the Lanaboards insider knowing. 

IMG_5973.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kexin said:

IMG_5973.jpg

Ah man, I forgot about this screenshot! Would be amazing, hope this turns out to be true. Wouldn't make much sense but It's Lanas team we're talking about, soooo... :cm:

Bangerz repress is a mess. Hideous artwork, hideous vinyl color, etc but I guess it's better than nothing.

30 minutes ago, jaredtbh said:

I guess it's better than nothing.

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Don’t doubt me again :giraffe:

Yes babe :heart2:

• Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Faith-Hill/dp/B0CBNJRHB2/

91ZeKnCPHXL._SL1500_.jpg

I wasn't expecting this to be the first album from Faith's catalogue to be pressed on vinyl, but it's better than nothing I guess. I hope she'll also release her other albums in this format because I'll be ordering Breathe, Cry and Fireflies as soon as they are available.

6 hours ago, jaredtbh said:

Bangerz repress is a mess. Hideous artwork, hideous vinyl color, etc but I guess it's better than nothing.

lol no it's a gorgeous anniversary cover with lux gatefold and cute bonus track

• ATRL Moderator

i would love to own the 3lp pfrr but the price is genuinely mind boggling :skull:

didn’t see any of the UK bangerz links go live and the colour is sold out everywhere apart from 1 small store i stumbled across :chick3:  snapped it up so fast but still mad they used the ugly album artwork 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.