Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I finally ordered the NAD Emotions day vinyl. Pink doesn't go with it it all but I'm happy to add it to my collection. I'm surprised that the price of it hasn't skyrocketed yet considering how rare it seems to be. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw unboxing Hilary's vinyls and... UO saved on inner sleeves by replacing with white paper w/o pics :rip:

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

+ Danity Kane

Yesss I would love to have their albums on vinyl.

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

I just saw unboxing Hilary's vinyls and... UO saved on inner sleeves by replacing with white paper w/o pics :rip:

That's the case with all of their Hollywood Records releases. Miley, Demi, Selena, Aly & AJ, Hilary etc. don't have a single picture sleeve among them :rip:

It's annoying

I need Target to do a Buy 2 Get 1 free so I can get: Pink Friday, Dance Fever and Harry’s House or Dawn FM. 
They’ll probably do it around Father’s Day because the vinyl section always has deals around that time next month. 

49 minutes ago, Aaron said:

That's the case with all of their Hollywood Records releases. Miley, Demi, Selena, Aly & AJ, Hilary etc. don't have a single picture sleeve among them :rip:

It's annoying

I'm starting to worry about (potential) Dignity release... album deserves better packaging (promoshoot so good) :jonny5:

Does anyone have the original Glitter pressing? I love the gatefold picture...I guess I'll buy it since Liron said the new vinyl is never happening.

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Liron said the new vinyl is never happening.

do you think?

4 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

do you think?

She said even in the future when the stems are found - still not happening :rip: 

I hate VMP. I signed up to get notified about the leftover Aaliyah stock and they never let me know. Now of course it’s sold out and I’m not sure about buying an expensive copy off Discogs. :grump:
They also told me on Instagram that their ROTMs become available to non members usually after three months. Well that was a lie in this case. 

27 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Does anyone have the original Glitter pressing? I love the gatefold picture...I guess I'll buy it since Liron said the new vinyl is never happening.

I remember seeing it once in a local record store for around $80 when my friend came to my city and we went record shopping

I told him: "This album came out on 9/11"

He looked at the cover and said: "It shows"

2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I remember seeing it once in a local record store for around $80 when my friend came to my city and we went record shopping

I told him: "This album came out on 9/11"

He looked at the cover and said: "It shows"

I love the messy, campy cover nn

200.gif

5 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I hate VMP. I signed up to get notified about the leftover Aaliyah stock and they never let me know. Now of course it’s sold out and I’m not sure about buying an expensive copy off Discogs. :grump:
They also told me on Instagram that their ROTMs become available to non members usually after three months. Well that was a lie in this case. 

It could be that it sold out through memberships as it was getting popular through word of mouth; especially since the label's exclusive is taking so long to release :michael:

I would hold off on buying it off Discogs right away... I would not be surprised if they restock it at some point. I'm sorry you missed it :emofish:

Had to close like 8 pop up ads to get in this thread. What the fuxk is this? :bibliahh:

16 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It could be that it sold out through memberships as it was getting popular through word of mouth; especially since the label's exclusive is taking so long to release :michael:

I would hold off on buying it off Discogs right away... I would not be surprised if they restock it at some point. I'm sorry you missed it :emofish:

Well that occurred to me too but I’ve just found out that you can still start the membership and choose that record. :confused:
Have you gotten yours? :flower2:

6 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Well that occurred to me too but I’ve just found out that you can still start the membership and choose that record. :confused:
Have you gotten yours? :flower2:

Yuh yuh I already got mine. It's gorgeous :gaycat4:

I started with a 1 month membership and chose that album as my ROTM... ordered on the 10th and got it by the 16th :chick1:  you get free shipping with the membership (not sure if it's the same for Europe tho)

Has Abel made any coloured version of Dawn FM vinyls?

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Has Abel made any coloured version of Dawn FM vinyls?

There's a silver pressing exclusive to Target and some chain stores in Europe

5 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

There's a silver pressing exclusive to Target and some chain stores in Europe

oh wow, do you know where i can find the european stores list?

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Had to close like 8 pop up ads to get in this thread. What the fuxk is this? :bibliahh:

Get adblock, sis.

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

oh wow, do you know where i can find the european stores list?

Not sure about the list but usually stores like Fnac, MediaMarkt carry the Target exclusives. If you have any similar retail chain, it might be there

https://www.fnac.com/a14988510/The-Weeknd-Dawn-FM-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Argente-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=3

I aslo see it on Bravado.de for Germany https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602445401369/the-weeknd/dawn-fm/index.html

https://vinylcollector.store/products/the-weeknd-dawn-fm-double-vinyle-couleur?_pos=3&_sid=b8358f112&_ss=r

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

ugh nothing for Italy it seems 

27 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Get adblock, sis.

Most of us are on mobile

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

She said even in the future when the stems are found - still not happening :rip: 

It’s just weird because doesn’t Mariah own the masters to that album? She has free will to do whatever she wants with it, and she’ll recoup the majority of commercial benefits. Disappointing. 

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

Most of us are on mobile

adblockers work on mobile as well. i'm using a combination of two adblockers on safari and it's been effective 80% of the time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.