Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

If only VMP wasn‘t so overpriced. Comes out to around 60€ for one LP + possibility of additional taxes (+15€). I‘ll never get any of these. :chick3:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Roman Reloaded 3 LP is $74 on Walmart... hopefully it goes below $50 eventually. The robbery :deadbanana:

On 8/1/2023 at 5:16 PM, Daddy said:

VMP question:

I wanna get the Santigold repress. Its the September essential. 

My plan is to sign up for a month at end of August (the 28th, when I get paid), get the September essential and leave VMP. 

Is that the best way to go about it? :chick1:

Found out myself, thanks for nothing guys :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

If only VMP wasn‘t so overpriced. Comes out to around 60€ for one LP + possibility of additional taxes (+15€). I‘ll never get any of these. :chick3:

I got all my VMP releases (all their M.I.A pressings, Aaliyah and "Cross" by Justice) from German sellers on Discogs for really good prices (usually between 40 and 60€).

It's just always hard to say which ones will go fast and which will be available for months/years. But the quantity is usually a nice indication.

• Like 1

Manifesting :alexz3:

spacer.png

and unlike the streaming version, it better include Overwhelm Yourself :biblio:

An Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, and Golden Globe Award-winning artist and actress, Cher joins Iconic with the immediate plan of distributing anniversary edition box sets of her greatest hits and recent recordings, according to a report by Billboard. :duca:

Blue, Blue Glacier, Light Blue.

She's really working her way through all the shades.

• Haha 1

Snatched the VMP Kacey bundle and Gaga TF blue. My poor wallet today :deadbanana2:

Why does Gaga keep on pressing the same shaded variants. My wallet cannot breathe

I probably would've got signed Olivia if it was a colored variant but I guess I'm fine, don't need 2 copies of it :deadbanana:

But when are we getting The Fame Monster repress? It is expensive 

• Like 1

Please queen repress the whole discography :weeps: I need Artpop and BTW on coloured vinyl! 

25 minutes ago, sbenci said:

Please queen repress the whole discography :weeps: I need Artpop and BTW on coloured vinyl! 

We're most likely not getting another colored BTW for a while now, ARTPOP might get a 10th anniversary pressing.

The Fame Monster could be next year.

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

We're most likely not getting another colored BTW for a while now, ARTPOP might get a 10th anniversary pressing.

The Fame Monster could be next year.

I need her to pull a Lana/Katy and drop them with these random anniversaries

Just now, sbenci said:

I need her to pull a Lana/Katy and drop them with these random anniversaries

She very much already did it during the pandemic, The Fame (3), TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica (a lot) all got colored variants :rip: 

4 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I hate that her UK store gets the good stuff. 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

$20 off an order of $50+ before tax. Works through August 4th, then goes back to $10 off $50+

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

Thanks, but it doesn’t even work for me since I’m not a first time user. Guess they track IP addresses because I tried on a private browser and it still didn’t work :rip: 

-

What Gaga SHOULD’VE ensured was done was that Disco Heaven made it’s way on these reissues

Edited by Kings.

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Thanks, but it doesn’t even work for me since I’m not a first time user. Guess they track IP addresses because I tried on a private browser and it still didn’t work :rip: 

Did you try with an email that you haven't used on the site before?

Are the new The Fame pressings limited edition? I can't seem to see anything about it on her website.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.