Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

55 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I had to reenter my info for iMusic.dk too pray for me and my bank account :jonnycat:

50 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I had originally used PayPal when I initially made the purchase, didn’t do it when I had to re-enter. Guess I learned my lesson :jonnycat:

are you guys sure it wasn't some fishy link? u should try contacting the store about this, maybe they don't know about it themselves and someone has found access to like their mailing lists or something.

Edited by DUA LIPA

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

are you guys sure it wasn't some fishy link? u should try contacting the store about this, maybe they don't know about it themselves and someone has found access to like their mailing lists or something.

I don’t think so, it was from their email, and led me directly to their site with all my order information already in it. And when I re-entered payment information I received a shipping confirmation right after from them as well :chick1:

I deleted the original email so I honestly can’t say for certain though. I know it’s a reputable website, it’s just the only place I can think of that it could have been taken from.

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

I did both transactions thru PayPal.  Like @Headlocksaid, when the email came thru, it lead me directly to their site with all my information for the order already pulled up.  And I checked my PayPal history and I didn’t have any transactions for that amount until I resubmitted my PayPal info.  

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Kings. said:

UM :biblio: WTF are these gigantic ads doing all throughout the forum…

Earning us money so we can eventually pay for a better server :duca: 

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Earning us money so we can eventually pay for a better server :duca: 

:doc: well make them a little less large in that case

What happened to J.Lo’s This is Me… Then being up for pre-order on Amazon? Did they ship it but it got shipped back? 

A stack of my records (from RSD mind you) just went flying head first onto the floor and now my Mariah #1’s has a seam split :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

What happened to J.Lo’s This is Me… Then being up for pre-order on Amazon? Did they ship it but it got shipped back? 

Amazon got me perched for my most expensive vinyl order to date :gaycat1:

8lNB1no.png

41 minutes ago, Kings. said:

A stack of my records (from RSD mind you) just went flying head first onto the floor and now my Mariah #1’s has a seam split :deadbanana2:

LtfnHhn.gif

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

8lNB1no.png

:skull: A kii if she’s scamming y’all to pay for that lavish wedding to Dear Ben. But no, I’m sure they’ll relist it for $40 max if it’s a colored pressing. No point in calling it an anniversary edition if there’s nothing that differentiates it from the original. 

My bank called and alerted me of suspicious activity when I tried to pre-order this. It was considered an unusual amount against my spending pattern. I never thought I was frugal. Anyway, I just cancelled it.

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Ugh! Sorry, love. If it makes you feel better, my #1s came with deep inner seam splits on both sides of each record insert. Happened with Rainbow, too. Cheap ass paper. 

Haven't felt the same since I spent like $200 on that Arca boxset :hoetenks:

Thank god I wanted nothing from this year's RSD

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

8lNB1no.png

LtfnHhn.gif

Paying that much for some of the worst quality pop music to ever exist is...a choice.

LtfnHhn.gif

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Paying that much for some of the worst quality pop music to ever exist is...a choice.

LtfnHhn.gif

They're eventually going to fix the price, ma'am

LtfnHhn.gif

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

They're eventually going to fix the price, ma'am

LtfnHhn.gif

I hope you end up paying that much to equal JLo's record sales profit from the 2010s

LtfnHhn.gif

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I hope you end up paying that much to equal JLo's record sales profit from the 2010s

LtfnHhn.gif

Who hurt you???

LtfnHhn.gif

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

I had to reenter my info for iMusic.dk too pray for me and my bank account :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, Headlock said:

I had originally used PayPal when I initially made the purchase, didn’t do it when I had to re-enter. Guess I learned my lesson :jonnycat:

I preordered  Magic Still Exists from iMusic.dk to and got the same email I used paypal both times. right now paypal shows  resubmitted payment as pending  and I haven't gotten anything else from iMusic

Luckily I was worried about not getting the vinyl when the preorders went up, so I also preordered from Bengans as well (payed a little more but at least I have a copy on the way). That one is somewhere between Cincinnati OH and SLC Utah.

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

IMAGINE if Newburry would ****ing ship my order 

s1LBrmY.gif

I kinda wanna order the signed Wallows vinyl :-*

Edited by JustHoran

I know hell will freeze over before we will ever get this on vinyl, but I would die.

It Was All A Dream - Album by Dream | Spotify

3LW - A Girl Can Mack - Music

I'd give all my money even for UO pressings :cries:

Edited by JustHoran

57 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I know hell will freeze over before we will ever get this on vinyl, but I would die.

It Was All A Dream - Album by Dream | Spotify

3LW - A Girl Can Mack - Music

I'd give all my money even for UO pressings :cries:

+ Danity Kane

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

IMAGINE if Newburry would ****ing ship my order 

s1LBrmY.gif

Same here. It’s been ages :emofish: 

14 hours ago, Headlock said:

Imusic.dk :chick1:

They sent me an email last week about my payment method expiring and to re-enter it, and it was their official email and site and everything, not a phishing email, so I did, and my order was confirmed to ship right after so it was legit.

Then a couple days later someone tried to buy $1000 plane tickets on my card :jonnycat:

omg this is where I ordered my #1s RSD vinyl. i ordered through PayPal so I should be fine though. good luck to anyone hacking into my bank account, bold of them to assume there's more than one dollar in there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.