Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, JayG said:

OMFG, I MISSED IT

It'll be back. It didn't say it was limited. 

41 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It'll be back. It didn't say it was limited. 

Lets hope

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

I got one of every vinyl variant.

6ya201b.gif

sis, I'm not surprised, again . Congrats 

Kylie Minogue - Base - ATRL

Guess I'll be guided on silver web store vinyl 

3 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

sis, I'm not surprised, again . Congrats 

Kylie Minogue - Base - ATRL

And there's still the deluxe vinyl to be announced and she'll definitely drop some signed copies the week of release.

And lets not forget about cassettes. She loves a tape.

3za1E4o.gif

The obscene amount of money I had to pay for the silver + deluxe CD + signed print bundle

p4zIlAa.gif

Pink, orange and standard black falling into the cart next (and green if it's on hhv, imusic or juno)

p4zIlAa.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

And there's still the deluxe vinyl to be announced and she'll definitely drop some signed copies the week of release.

And lets not forget about cassettes. She loves a tape.

3za1E4o.gif

Yes, I think cassettes is coming

5FljfHg.gif

janet. 30th anniversary deluxe 3LP reissue coming in July! A standard 2LP black pressing will also be issued as well.

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/janet-jackson-janet-album-deluxe-anniversary-editions/

The new edition will be available in a special 3LP vinyl configuration with tri gatefold, upgraded jacket, a booklet of rarely seen photos from the period of its release, and a third LP of seven bonus tracks. The 2CD edition comes in standard packaging with seven bonus tracks, and there will be a standard black 2LP version, while the album will also be available on all streaming platforms. The bonus tracks include “And On And On,” “70’s Love Groove,” “One More Chance,” and various alternate mixes from rare seven inch singles of the day.

9 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

A standard 2LP black pressing will also be issued as well.

probably, they will be used black edition from 2019? Otherwise I don't see the point :rip:

Not $49 :rip:

I like the standard color more to fit the cover hmm

Last night I got an email from Discogs that someone placed an order for something I had up for sale... I packed it up and sent out to the post first thing this morning before work... turns out the buyer hasn't even paid yet :deadbanana2: PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST SEND A FREE VINYL OMG HE BETTER PAY ME :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The obscene amount of money I had to pay for the silver + deluxe CD + signed print bundle

p4zIlAa.gif

Pink, orange and standard black falling into the cart next (and green if it's on hhv, imusic or juno)

p4zIlAa.gif

How much?!

not $80 for 3lp black :rip:

57 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Last night I got an email from Discogs that someone placed an order for something I had up for sale... I packed it up and sent out to the post first thing this morning before work... turns out the buyer hasn't even paid yet :deadbanana2: PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST SEND A FREE VINYL OMG HE BETTER PAY ME :deadbanana4:

ajkdsf yeah you need to wait for them to pay you :deadbanana2: placing an order =/= paying for it 

tbh I've almost done this a couple times too, I'm so used to how literally every other site works aka placing an order means paying for it. IDK why Discogs doesn't make you just pay upon placing an order. 

10 minutes ago, EriKills said:

ajkdsf yeah you need to wait for them to pay you :deadbanana2: placing an order =/= paying for it 

tbh I've almost done this a couple times too, I'm so used to how literally every other site works aka placing an order means paying for it. IDK why Discogs doesn't make you just pay upon placing an order. 

Right?! Luckily the buyer had a lot of good reviews. Many of which say "thanks for the prompt payment."

I'm hoping since tomorrow is Friday aka payday for many, he'll pay up.... otherwise... :priceless:

34 minutes ago, EriKills said:

IDK why Discogs doesn't make you just pay upon placing an order. 

I actually prefer it this way because it allows you to adjust shipping costs without having to refund. :whistle:

That janet. LP needs the VMAs live track like the 2CD special edition from 1993.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.