Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Not PayPal siding with a Discogs seller than clearly scammed me and took my money and ran. Called PP on the phone to re-open the case. :fish2:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have any experience with using intheclouds.io to make custom vinyl? some of my mariah 12" singles are in pretty poor condition, so i'm planning on getting the vinyl sleeves printed from there, but the quality of the vinyl jacket is varying according to some people. 

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Snatched Halcyon Days for $55. :gaycat1:

Where babe?

6 hours ago, Power love said:

Where babe?

Some store in Denmark. It’s sold out now. :gaycatina1:

49 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Good thing I didn't order :deadbanana2:

much better here

3 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

919QA7u9F0L._SL1500_.jpg -> CS939348-01A-BIG.jpg 

:redface:

Is this album the new Jagged A Little Pill? How many more editions does it need?:deadbanana4:

Kacey's new "Golden Hour" looks great up to the light but very flat without light. I'll be waiting for a VMP edition.

5 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

The PVC sleeve is so ugly and cheap.

8 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

when will y’all learn? :cm: 

4 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Not $160 for cheerios filled version. :deadbanana:

Target has finally restocked red Born To Die :party: my target had about 10 copies. So glad I waited because I just knew it would eventually restock especially with the standard pressing showing up recently 

On 5/10/2023 at 3:27 PM, Oktober Knight said:

Not PayPal siding with a Discogs seller than clearly scammed me and took my money and ran. Called PP on the phone to re-open the case. :fish2:

I remember this nightmare of a similar situation I had. I had to explain in literal paragraphs how this man sent me the wrong release and a used and not mint/sealed copy of Kylie's X (I ordered a sealed super jewel box CD, he sent a USED bootleg russian CD (going through his reviews after showed me he had done this several times before). I put every piece of evidence in the claim and paypal REJECTED it and asked for more evidence. I copy and pasted (I saved the long ass text from the claim having the inevitable feeling this would happen) the claim again and added a few more sentences- a few days later BOOM they sided with me and the user has to refund me. Paypal kind of sucks most of the time, sorry you're dealing with this, however you should be able to get your money back in the end. pls keep us updated!

also this randomly happened a month or so ago and I forgot to post about it.. a certain vinyl reseller came into my workplace and purchased HUNDREDS of dollars worth of vinyl. He had an account with us that discounted the whole purchase by some % or something too. I wasn't thinking about it until after and then I realized that this might have been he who shall not be named... googled the name later, found the photo and matched them up and it was 😭😭.. I can't believe people do s**t like that irl.. the fact that his everyday job is buying out records actual fans could have in their hands but can't get them since people like him take and buy ALL of them out and then resell them for more than the original cost.. and then also owning multiple websites to sell said records. This is like a perfect example of another reason why the vinyl market is dying..

Edited by forslayage

Haven't been here in a MINUTE, but I just got a shipment notification for my 2nd vinyl I ordered from Blackground during the Aaliyah drop. Almost two years :jonny:

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

Not $160 for cheerios filled version. :deadbanana:

:deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, forslayage said:

I remember this nightmare of a similar situation I had. I had to explain in literal paragraphs how this man sent me the wrong release and a used and not mint/sealed copy of Kylie's X (I ordered a sealed super jewel box CD, he sent a USED bootleg russian CD (going through his reviews after showed me he had done this several times before). I put every piece of evidence in the claim and paypal REJECTED it and asked for more evidence. I copy and pasted (I saved the long ass text from the claim having the inevitable feeling this would happen) the claim again and added a few more sentences- a few days later BOOM they sided with me and the user has to refund me. Paypal kind of sucks most of the time, sorry you're dealing with this, however you should be able to get your money back in the end. pls keep us updated!

I reopened the claim after speaking to PayPal on the phone and they sided with me this time and got my refund. This guy clearly took my money and ran so I can't believe PP would even think that I was in the wrong. So dumb. 

15 hours ago, Kings. said:

when will y’all learn? :cm: 

Okay then, it looks nice :flower2:

10 hours ago, Cherry. said:

Haven't been here in a MINUTE, but I just got a shipment notification for my 2nd vinyl I ordered from Blackground during the Aaliyah drop. Almost two years :jonny:

S/T or One in a Million?

12 hours ago, forslayage said:

also this randomly happened a month or so ago and I forgot to post about it.. a certain vinyl reseller came into my workplace and purchased HUNDREDS of dollars worth of vinyl. He had an account with us that discounted the whole purchase by some % or something too. I wasn't thinking about it until after and then I realized that this might have been he who shall not be named... googled the name later, found the photo and matched them up and it was 😭😭.. I can't believe people do s**t like that irl.. the fact that his everyday job is buying out records actual fans could have in their hands but can't get them since people like him take and buy ALL of them out and then resell them for more than the original cost.. and then also owning multiple websites to sell said records. This is like a perfect example of another reason why the vinyl market is dying..

there's people on here that do similar things but everyone thinks it's a kii

Amazon just delivered my copy of The Love Invention. I believe this is the first time since before the pandemic that I got an album delivered on day of release. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.