Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

2 hours ago, JayG said:

how much?!

$55 :jonny4: (+$25 expedited shipping. It already shipped and I get it between May 9-12 :weeps: he also had a $7 shipping option but that had a May9-June12 delivery date :rip:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

$55 :jonny4: (+$25 expedited shipping. It already shipped and I get it between May 9-12 :weeps: he also had a $7 shipping option but that had a May9-June12 delivery date :rip:

Omg, resale on this is kinda mad lmao

Not the Interscope 30th anniversary $2,500 vinyl releases flopping. Now some are being repurposed and sold for $100. :ahh:

34 minutes ago, JayG said:

Omg, resale on this is kinda mad lmao

Yes and not really. Since it was a UK exclusive or whatever, shipping prices were for sure going to drive the vinyl’s price up. So I *think* I got it for a really good price excluding shipping. A lot of resellers are asking for $80+ plus shipping

I want the Never Say Never clear vinyl but it’s so expensive everywhere, why is it £45 :rip: I might just wait and see if it goes down

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Not the Interscope 30th anniversary $2,500 vinyl releases flopping. Now some are being repurposed and sold for $100. :ahh:

they better stop wasting on garbage & give us color repress Gwen discography :deadbanana4:

how long until target announces their red variant?

6 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

how long until target announces their red variant?

i'm hoping they do tbh. they've released folklore evermore, fearless tv, and red tv on red vinyl so they may as well just do the rest of her albums to have the full collection 

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

3d1vz27EG2yGTIBXSoFr_600x.png?v=1683340093

x

This is gorgeous :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator

If I had a dollar for every “Adele 30 vinyl on sale” thread we’ve had here I’d be able to buy every single record left on my want list :skull: 

For fellow Mamas and Papas fans

m92549114414_1.jpg?width=1024&height=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&fit=crop&_=1680195309

090771403513.jpg?quality=60&auto=compress,format&w=1200

Mamas_Violet_PS_900.png

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Thank you :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Oh, wow! I want it 🫠

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Thank you :jonny: 

you’re welcome!

59 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Classic album!.. I already have the VMP variant from a few years back  :jonnycat:

USPS gave me a mini heart attack the other day. I sold a record and shipped it from Europe to US. After nearly a month it finally arrived in the US and started being delivered. Then all of a sudden I got a notification that the address is insufficient and therefore it's being shipped back. The following day it got delivered to the buyer who says everything on the label was correct. :spin:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Such a classic album! I wonder why isn’t available for a wide release? 

These Atlantic anniversary pressings are being made on the cheap. My copy of Never Say Never arrived and it's 2 lps shoved into a tiny sleeve. :skull:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Such a classic album! I wonder why isn’t available for a wide release? 

It is. I searched the UPC code and a ton of record stores popped up!

37 minutes ago, Attitude said:

These Atlantic anniversary pressings are being made on the cheap. My copy of Never Say Never arrived and it's 2 lps shoved into a tiny sleeve. :skull:

I was disappointed to see that, but I’m not longer collecting so it’s someone else’s problem :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.