Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Townsend Music  opened RSD releases for purchase & I'm shocked at prices (given that this official store) :rip:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

Thank you so much! :heart::heart:

Omg there are too many grown a** men complaining about the Taylor release on Discogs :biblio:

LIke, who gives a flying **** if there were a bunch of teens waiting in like on RSD or spending stupid amounts of THEIR money on resell prices. Let them be :rip:

Does anyone have experience with Townsend Music? I managed to order The 1975 after refreshing for a while and was wondering if they have a tendency to oversell or if their stock is usually accurate?

Edited by touchofmyhand

4 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Does anyone have experience with Townsend Music? I managed to order The 1975 after refreshing for a while and was wondering if they have a tendency to oversell or if their stock is usually accurate?

Townsend runs the Kylie Minogue store and it's very accurate from my experience, never had an issue with them

2 hours ago, Kiel D-01 said:

The fact that folklore long pond caused mass hysteria even though 115K copies were pressed. :deadbanana4:

I don't regret not buying it despite folklore being my fave Taylor album. I will wait once the hype dies down and scalpers start undercutting each other. It's bound to happen. :gaycat2:

Yeah “limited” to 115k when that’s already more copies than are produced of 99.9% of albums anyway :deadbanana2: The nerve of my local record store to charge £60 for it, I’m glad I told them to put it back :rip:

Edited by its_britney_bitch

I just saw Ellie's Halcyon Nights listed at jpc.de for 90 euros :deadbanana4:

Greed is among us 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I feel like even the stores are scalping the records :deadbanana:

Oh they totally are. Wouldn't be surprised if they keep stock aside and post them online after the weekend at double the price so they can make huge profits. 

Does anyone know where fo get the dumb lpss vinyl? I hear there's boxes of them on here but ive tried 40 sites and nothing  :rip:

Wherearethey.gif

Taylor being THIS hard to find with 115K copies, every website you go it's sold out, like damn ma, her selling power is INSANE :jonny2: 

25 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

:rip:

Imagine how tired we are 

44 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

:rip:

Queen :clap3:

I wanted the 1975 so bad, so little being available for the US is literally insane :rip:

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

I wanted the 1975 so bad, so little being available for the US is literally insane :rip:

I’m sad. It’s the one I wanted most :(

I’m gonna try to trade my Lover: Live From Paris record for a copy

48 minutes ago, greento said:

UK Rough Trade has Folklore LPS in stock online

Was about to come in here and cry and whine about not getting a copy, but just placed my order! Thank you so much!! :heart:

can any EU vinyl collector recommend me what site to use to sell vinyl, i have so many that i want to get rid of :bird:

I caved in and spent $35 on Unholy 7" :rip:

Well, i didn’t get lucky with Taylor, all im left to do now is wait until the scalpers on ebay start to drop the prices. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.