Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Can anyone tag me if they see American Life, Unholy, or Bella Donna Live online anywhere? :loki:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

What does backorder mean?

Basically means they haven't received the inventory yet and the product won't ship till on or after the expected date

It's kinda wild to see people still struggling to secure Taylor :deadbanana2: the way it seems like every store had at least 3 boxes full of her.

Anyway this record store day was a success for me. Got Taylor and Posty plus Ellie and Unholy are already on their way to me :party: 

After my quarter life crisis last night, I ended up buying three more records 20 minutes ago :toofunny3:

32 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Basically means they haven't received the inventory yet and the product won't ship till on or after the expected date

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Desire said:

It's kinda wild to see people still struggling to secure Taylor :deadbanana2: the way it seems like every store had at least 3 boxes full of her.

A record store in my state said they received 450 copies and were sold out by mid afternoon

It's probs a combo of scalpers and Swifties buying up the inventory :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Can anyone tag me if they see American Life, Unholy, or Bella Donna Live online anywhere? :loki:

I'm not sure where you're from but maybe this would be an option? AL and BD can be ordered here:

https://www.vinylnerds.de/de/detail/index/sArticle/31360

https://www.vinylnerds.de/de/detail/index/sArticle/31355

It's a very small record store from Bavaria, Germany. I've been there a few times when visiting my parents.

Banquet Records will only be shipping The 1975 to customers in the UK. :rip: What are some good sites to keep my eye on that will ship to Europe?

21 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

http://hhv.de/

leftover stock now online, the site is crashing though :celestial3:

Failed to get Dirty Projectors + Björk. Dodobeach also posted their leftovers. 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

A record store in my state said they received 450 copies and were sold out by mid afternoon

It's probs a combo of scalpers and Swifties buying up the inventory :celestial5:

Hmm fair I guess but anyone paying resale is crazy :celestial5:

Bye I was checking out 1975 at Assai and it sold out I'm gonna kms tbh.

Managed to get folklore LPS when they went on sale at 8pm from a local stores online site :duca: I had a tab open for rough trade as well and got it in my basket then the site crashed

Halcyon Nights secured. :gaycat6: Managed to get all i wanted this RSD. So excited.

Im still looking for LFPSS, if anyone see it on stock for retail price, please tag me :bird:

The fact that folklore long pond caused mass hysteria even though 115K copies were pressed. :deadbanana4:

I don't regret not buying it despite folklore being my fave Taylor album. I will wait once the hype dies down and scalpers start undercutting each other. It's bound to happen. :gaycat2:

Snatched Madonna from HHV. 

• ATRL Moderator

Well, a bust for me getting Ellie or Madison Avenue. It's shocking how expensive these prices are now. Just a month or two ago, I ordered a signed, limited to 1000 record from Assai Records in Scotland and after shipping it was $50 and either of the RSD titles I'm wanting were nearing $70 from the same store. :doc: 

Random but I thought the green variant for Lana’s Ocean Blvd was going to be more “limited”. I went record shopping with a friend yesterday and one of the stores had easily about 40 copies of it :rip: 

Edited by SweetTalker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.