Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the US still haven’t received their Ellie Goulding Higher than Heaven vinyl yet?

Annoying that Jessie isn’t selling the red vinyl in the States and I’m not importing it

Finally ordered red Velvet Rope :jonny:i ordered it that one Walmart vinyl mania thing and it got cancelled :toofunny3:

58 minutes ago, ALA said:

Finally ordered red Velvet Rope :jonny:i ordered it that one Walmart vinyl mania thing and it got cancelled :toofunny3:

The price increase is :rip: thankfully i got it from urban legends a year ago at half that price with free shipping :hippo:

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Annoying that Jessie isn’t selling the red vinyl in the States and I’m not importing it

I ordered it from Germany and it's 48$ with shipping. 

2 hours ago, Glamthony said:

The price increase is :rip: thankfully i got it from urban legends a year ago at half that price with free shipping :hippo:

Yeah I know :ace: it's a pressing I've really wanted so I don't mind paying the price but $20 increase is ridiculous

51 minutes ago, ALA said:

Yeah I know :ace: it's a pressing I've really wanted so I don't mind paying the price but $20 increase is ridiculous

Plus taxes and shipping, i got mine for under $25 :bird:

But it's Janet's magnum opus, so it's worth it.

4 hours ago, Glamthony said:

I ordered it from Germany and it's 48$ with shipping. 

Absolutely not.

51 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Absolutely not.

I know it's pretty expensive, but i really like her and i want to support her.

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

That Rita Ora record is really pretty. The packaging looks like thought actually went into it, which makes me want to buy it.

As for The Neighbourhood’s debut being reissued, I’m happy for fans to get the chance to own it on vinyl, however I’m kinda annoyed it wasn’t pressed on grey or maybe a black and white swirl. It’s the 10th anniversary after all.

Snatched Dermot Kennedy's Without Fear complete Edition for $60. Whew what a steal after seeing the resell prices on it. :weeps:

10 hours ago, ALA said:

Wait. From where?

Wow the clownery for paying that price :clown:  

Edited by ALA

Is anybody else’s MasterCard getting declined on Rough Trade? I swear the card itself is fine (enough funds, limit, etc.). I tried using it somewhere else and it worked. :redface:

I'm most likely not getting a Taylor folklore RSD in my flop country, so if anyone were to see stock online on saturday, with international shipping, please tag me :chick3:

Do you guys think Backstreet Boys will ever have their discography pressed? 

I think they only have two albums with vinyls DNA & Xmas album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.