Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I was always happy. Because I knew I secured the goods.

:nicole:

Mariah Carey Applause GIF - Mariah Carey Applause Clapping - Discover &  Share GIFs

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The last page nnn

vMkIx05.gif

Oh hey sister. Have you preordered any decent vinyl lately?

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

16 hours ago, Rocket said:

They've arrived.

eE2T7yy.jpg

Gold:

Cream:

imagine being proud of being a scammer/scalper while so many actual fans miss out on the records. you're always on here bragging about your ways it ain't a cute look.

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Oh hey sister. Have you preordered any decent vinyl lately?

Surprisingly not many lately, and my wallet thanks me!

200.gif

I only have Niall Horan's upcoming album and his 7" peen singles incoming

200.gif

What about you? :eli:

the last page..

OT: I've received/ordered so many records lately :jonny2: I've also noticed more pre-orders going out on release date instead of months later. I wonder if that's because labels are holding albums back until vinyl will be ready or the manufacturing/supply chain issues are starting to clear up

The hate getting moved away from me

200.gif

The Ellie signed "vinyls" being inserts....

DEATH TO ALL OF THEM

200.gif

2 hours ago, stonegroove said:

imagine being proud of being a scammer/scalper while so many actual fans miss out on the records. you're always on here bragging about your ways it ain't a cute look.

Stay mad. I'm an actual fan who unlike all scammers/scalpers hasn't sold a single one of the multiple versions I own.

I always find it a kii how people get upset over what strangers they've never met do with their own money.

Can we get back to vinyl discussion :bunny:

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Stay mad. I'm an actual fan who unlike all scammers/scalpers hasn't sold a single one of the multiple versions I own.

I always find it a kii how people get upset over what strangers they've never met do with their own money.

I will stay mad when someone is disrupting what can be a helpful, easy going community with an unpleasant attitude. I mean literally we're just here to let each other know about vinyl on sale, upcoming releases, and talk about our collections.

If you're not selling all your AmAziNg RaRe ReCoRdS then why are you hoarding them? Doesn't even matter whether you're an actual fan or not, I shouldn't have said that before.

You're on here teasing people all the time about all your "pink Cautions" that you have and others don't. Maybe other people don't want to speak up but I'm sure they feel the same. It gives me the ick, it's kind of no better than the Utah Mariah guy TBH.

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Babygirl... :dies: Anyone with a functioning brain would agree that spending hundreds of dollars on the same exact vinyl makes zero sense. Especially if you're not gonna sell them. Like at least try to make a profit sis :skull:

Just now, stonegroove said:

I will stay mad when someone is disrupting what can be a helpful, easy going community with an unpleasant attitude. I mean literally we're just here to let each other know about vinyl on sale, upcoming releases, and talk about our collections.

If you're not selling all your AmAziNg RaRe ReCoRdS then why are you hoarding them? Doesn't even matter whether you're an actual fan or not, I shouldn't have said that before.

You're on here teasing people all the time about all your "pink Cautions" that you have and others don't. Maybe other people don't want to speak up but I'm sure they feel the same. It gives me the ick, it's kind of no better than the Utah Mariah guy TBH.

P.S. congratulations. Here's your attention that you're clearly desperate for. 

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Babygirl... :dies: Anyone with a functioning brain would agree that spending hundreds of dollars on the same exact vinyl makes zero sense. Especially if you're not gonna sell them. Like at least try to make a profit sis :skull:

I guess she just wants attention so good for her cause she's getting it

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Surprisingly not many lately, and my wallet thanks me!

200.gif

I only have Niall Horan's upcoming album and his 7" peen singles incoming

200.gif

What about you? :eli:

I am actually in the same boat as you [strikethrough]7” peen potentially coming included[/strikethrough] and I actually just re-preordered Heaven thanks to the restock and got Meltdown :fan: I just hope he doesn’t release anymore because $16 shipment for a 7” is CRAZY :biblio:

2 hours ago, Indie said:

the last page..

OT: I've received/ordered so many records lately :jonny2: I've also noticed more pre-orders going out on release date instead of months later. I wonder if that's because labels are holding albums back until vinyl will be ready or the manufacturing/supply chain issues are starting to clear up

The doors that I’ve opened :eli:

gia GIF

I noticed that as well. Glad that things seem to be going back to normal!

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

The hate getting moved away from me

200.gif

:bibliahh:not your Reputation to Lover era

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, James_Dean said:

What a shitshow trying to get this :rip:

I couldn't load his webpage, couldn't sign in when it finally loaded, and then it was sold out when the site address was change to redirect to the product page .

I'm pissed :fish2:

it was such a fucking disaster :skull: claiming they'll be live at 3pm, then moving it back to 4pm without notice/announcement so the website is constantly crashing for an hour and nobody knows if it's available or not, the site not letting people (me) sign in so i couldn't add the vinyl to my cart when it finally went on sale :rip: jai paul has scammed me twice and he needs to be jailed

so many kelly variants :eek: hopefully not another p!atd situation where the album flops and they all go unsold

19 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

it was such a ******* disaster :skull: claiming they'll be live at 3pm, then moving it back to 4pm without notice/announcement so the website is constantly crashing for an hour and nobody knows if it's available or not, the site not letting people (me) sign in so i couldn't add the vinyl to my cart when it finally went on sale :rip: jai paul has scammed me twice and he needs to be jailed

Completely unacceptable.

His merch site has always been a nightmare to navigate- they should've seen the incoming disaster from miles away.  

They'll be hearing from my lawyers.

zY6fFnN.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

The Ellie signed "vinyls" being inserts....

DEATH TO ALL OF THEM

200.gif

Oh no :skull: 

Let the rich sis spend her money as she wants to.

Oh and last night i received my biggest ISO ever, ROL blue vinyl, it arrived mint and i can't wait to get home and play it. 

I almost got hard candy too, but i draw the line at 200$.

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

I almost got hard candy too, but i draw the line at 200$.

spacer.png

Ooooh :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.