Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

10 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Also a locked groove does that mean it skips endlessly and doesn't even go forward?

Yes, exactly this. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electra-Heart-Platinum-Blonde-VINYL/dp/B09YTZ6W53/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=marina+electra+heart&qid=1651179040&sr=8-1

The Platinum Blonde edition of Marina's Electra Heart is now also available at Amazon UK.

I just ordered there instead of her official store, since I get free shipping due to Prime.

I don't really listen to Carly but I just wanted to send this out for people who do. :heart:

All of my RSD orders have shipped out except for Newbury Comics who have my backup copy of Rex Orange County :biblionny: They need to get a damn move on

I think we should all start the campaign for 10 year anniversary pressings for Beyoncé, Prism, ARTPOP and Bangerz :giraffe:

1 minute ago, GagaStefi said:

I think we should all start the campaign for 10 year anniversary pressings for Beyoncé, Prism, ARTPOP and Bangerz :giraffe:

Gaga would never revisit ARTPOP. 

I think she hates that Era coz she is in her lowest personally and professionally that Era.

6 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

I need a PRISM 10th anniversary vinyl record so badly. :jonny: There are so many cool variants they can do. I have no idea why they just want with a standard black record.

Secured a backup copy of Pinkpantheress just now because Vinylnerds still haven’t sent my shipment I ordered last Thursday

qaadir-howard-selfie.gif

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Yes, exactly this. 

Jesus. That’s annoying. I’m not even sure how something like this happens ?!

also annoyed that the guy I purchased from didn’t bother to check it played properly since it was already open. :juanny:

I’m not sure which vinyl records to get. I really just want Devotion as of right now but I’d love The Lakes. Is it really that hard to obtain or just inflated in price atm? 

DHL estimates that I should have my Magic Still Exists by end of day next Wednesday. :jonny5:

Finally found a copy of Kylie's SBIT Green Vinyl :jonnycat:and retail price :WAP:

2 hours ago, Indie said:

At what point do I just make my own custom vinyl for Caprisongs? :!ohno: 

Babes, it’s been out for less than 6 months. Relax.

54 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Gaga would never revisit ARTPOP. 

I think she hates that Era coz she is in her lowest personally and professionally that Era.

Tea spilled I fear

49 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I need a PRISM 10th anniversary vinyl record so badly. :jonny: There are so many cool variants they can do. I have no idea why they just want with a standard black record.

Definitely need that on 2LP spread across various variants such as the following: iridescent (similar Kelsea Ballerini’s last album), translucent peach, coke bottle clear with orange, yellow, pink and baby blue splatter AND finally a white pressing (standard)

We also need one for Bangerz and that should come with a 10” filled with a few unreleased tracks (6-8 total) :gaycatina1:

50 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Jesus. That’s annoying. I’m not even sure how something like this happens ?!

also annoyed that the guy I purchased from didn’t bother to check it played properly since it was already open. :juanny:

I’m not sure which vinyl records to get. I really just want Devotion as of right now but I’d love The Lakes. Is it really that hard to obtain or just inflated in price atm? 

Devotion is absolutely lovely. I love my pressing :smitten:

The Lakes sold out pretty much instantly everywhere on RSD. Definitely impossible to obtain unless buying from a reseller- which is unfortunately why the price is inflated :doc:

My 'Magic Still Exists' vinyl just shipped as well. :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Jotham said:

Agreed, but it did get a gorgeous picture disc as well :gaycat4:

2/9 RSD orders are arriving today and neither is Rex Orange County ?

Hilary Duff’s Most Wanted is available on preorder on UO! YASSSS

12 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Hilary Duff’s Most Wanted is available on preorder on UO! YASSSS

Dignity must be next :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Kings. said:

Babes, it’s been out for less than 6 months. Relax.

cD7olvc.gif

:chick3: I'm obviously being dramatic, but it's so far one of the only albums released this year that I love so I'm very keen to buy it lol

I can't believe the Dignity pressing is finally coming :jonny4:

23 minutes ago, Indie said:

cD7olvc.gif

:chick3: I'm obviously being dramatic, but it's so far one of the only albums released this year that I love so I'm very keen to buy it lol

Let’s bully Twigs next until she at least announces it’s being pressed :cm:

• ATRL Moderator

My Wallows RSD order shipped :jonny5:

I will find a way to get The Lakes one way or another but I'm not too too pressed about it (pun intended kind of) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.