Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Attitude said:

UrbanLegends sending me emails to vote for them in the Webby Awards, but won't fix the Rihanna vinyl issues. :deadbanana:

AmericanExpress went ahead with my dispute (gave them the notes about when the item was delivered, it was wrong, and how long it's taken to answer) and immediately refunded me (pending a response from UL, we'll see.)

Put my "LOUD" in my rack for now. It's a solid pressing and my favorite album from her.

3 hours ago, MC54 said:

I kinda wish it was more of a red/gold mix, but the VMP "Pageant Material" is a stunner.

Should have been iridescent red. I'm getting sick of gold pressings :biblio:

2 hours ago, MC54 said:

AmericanExpress went ahead with my dispute (gave them the notes about when the item was delivered, it was wrong, and how long it's taken to answer) and immediately refunded me (pending a response from UL, we'll see.)

Put my "LOUD" in my rack for now. It's a solid pressing and my favorite album from her.

I’d do that too, but I’m hoping they’ll ship out the right one. :emofish:

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

There's more.

:rip:

he seriously needs to just be quiet. he's honestly just confusing fans and spreading different info every day. his supposed source seems unreliable anyway since a lot of the people who ordered in march have had their orders shipped already.

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

There's more.

My source tells me he’s literally psychotic :toofunny2:

Here's hoping VMP have collected his details and blocked him from ever buying from the site again.

:nicole:

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

There's more.

I got this message from my source today. :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

There's more.

Please put whatever else you decide to share from them into a spoiler tag. I’m tired of seeing that account.

I finally got to pick up some of my orders over easter weekend, had them delivered to my parents.

Turns out that they sent me a red Endless Summer Vacation, eventhough I ordered the regular white one. I mean, I'm not mad just confused. :psyduck:

Gotten into vinyl in the last few months. Already snatched Future Nostalgia, Born This Way, Chromatica (Trifold) and Renaissance (Deluxe) :jonnycat:

Keeping an eye out for Breathe In. Breathe Out. now :eli:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Keeping an eye out for Breathe In. Breathe Out. now :eli:

It’s on Urban Outfitters for preorder now.

I certainly hope the pink Sucker vinyl aren’t being saved for next December for *that* anniversary

On 4/11/2023 at 2:57 AM, Joyride said:

new version of Ava's Heaven and Hell up for pre-order: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BWNZMBYY I imagine this one includes MH&MH as well as a 180g disc.

Oh wow. I was holding of buying the original version. I hope this will contain MH&MH and will pop up on Amazon Germany.

Thanks for the info

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

It’s on Urban Outfitters for preorder now.

Yeah I'm aware, but thanks for letting me know! :bird:

It's just that their delivery fees are very high for countries outside of the US, I don't feel like paying that much to be honest. I'll keep checking on resell websites and stuff like that, hopefully I'll find it at a reasonable price :monkey:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah I'm aware, but thanks for letting me know! :bird:

It's just that their delivery fees are very high for countries outside of the US, I don't feel like paying that much to be honest. I'll keep checking on resell websites and stuff like that, hopefully I'll find it at a reasonable price :monkey:

Be more specific next time

9 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Be more specific next time

What's with the attitude? I even thanked you :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.