Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

6 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I really hope the 3LW vinyls especially go on sale or clearance soon :mazen: I really want them but that price is not it :rip: 

I'd love to get Jessica's too but not as much as 3LW's which I never even thought would ever see a vinyl release

All tea right here :clap3:… 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, MC54 said:

Been over a week since Urban Legends sent me the wrong LOUD vinyl (black instead of pink) and I've never received such bullshit email responses in my life (and after they asked for photos of the item which I provided.):

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your patience! We are reaching out to reassure you that we are working with our fulfillment center to collect more information regarding your order and the issues you are having.

Currently, we do not have any updates to provide but we will be back in touch as soon as we have up-to date information!   

Our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support,

Andrew + Urban Legends Store

destroy them!

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I screamed when I saw this unboxing vid this morning... he got a black instead of pink Loud, and a black instead of fruit punch Unapologetic. 

The distributors have screwed up so bad :deadbanana4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqwGF5UMPjb/

:cries::deadbanana4::rip:

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, khalyan said:

I bought Kelela's Raven at a record store this morning :alexz3:

aoty :alexz3: 

On 4/7/2023 at 5:24 PM, Attitude said:

Wish they had given us Best of. :'(

:cries: Ugh same I'm so aad I wont have it in my collection :gaycat6:

I just ordered BIBO the other day and was so sad to find out Best Of was just skipped even though they put out Most Wanted, I figured we'd be getting it as well :gaycat7:

On 4/6/2023 at 6:11 AM, Rocket said:

Just ordered a copy. The misprint cover is a slay.

Where from?

9 minutes ago, Subzero said:

:cries: Ugh same I'm so aad I wont have it in my collection :gaycat6:

I just ordered BIBO the other day and was so sad to find out Best Of was just skipped even though they put out Most Wanted, I figured we'd be getting it as well :gaycat7:

It's her Britney's The Singles Collection :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

It's her Britney's The Singles Collection :deadbanana4:

:rip: did that album have any new tracks at all? Or was it just old songs?

Was there a vinyl for that one? (I'm not well versed in Brits discog) 

8 minutes ago, Subzero said:

:rip: did that album have any new tracks at all? Or was it just old songs?

Was there a vinyl for that one? (I'm not well versed in Brits discog) 

2nd Britney's greatest hits 2009, including only one new song 3. All her albums & 1st GH (2004) were released on vinyls, omitting TSC.

Hilary's all albums also released on vinyls + 1st GH of 2. 

1 minute ago, JoAddams said:

2nd Britney's greatest hits 2009, including only one new song 3. All her albums & 1st GH (2004) were released on vinyls, omitting TSC.

Hilary's all albums also released on vinyls + 1st GH of 2. 

Ahh I see, well my hopes of it ever getting released are not high now :priceless: I hate incomplete sets of things :gaycat6:

21 hours ago, JoAddams said:

after Britney, now we need to get Xtina's color vinyls in WW.

I need them to press Mi Reflejo  :jonny: 

I had to reorder Kick ii from UO because I put the wrong address and now some f*g has stolen it and it won't come back in stock :dancehall2:

My "Britney" reissue on yellow vinyl arrived a few days ago, and it's so cute! Its solid yellow, like chicken yellow, not traslucent like funhouse or lemon-ish like lemonade, its YELLOW, bright and solid.

6 hours ago, JayG said:

Where from?

I ordered mine from here. But it's out of stock now.

• ATRL Moderator

Which Lana DYKTTATUOB vinyl do y'all consider to be the prettiest? My local record stores are carrying the green and dark pink variants but the green is like 14 euros more expensive. Any tips?

26 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Which Lana DYKTTATUOB vinyl do y'all consider to be the prettiest? My local record stores are carrying the green and dark pink variants but the green is like 14 euros more expensive. Any tips?

The indie green and Amazon exclusive are my personal favorites :fish1:

Still haven’t received my Brandy Never say never Vinyl from the record label.

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Still haven’t received my Brandy Never say never Vinyl from the record label.

It was pushed back.

I love how I screamed last month when I got a notification for the Britney vinyl from JPC, and 11 days later, the shipment is still in Germany, as per my tracking number. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Musicology

I kinda wish it was more of a red/gold mix, but the VMP "Pageant Material" is a stunner.

Edited by MC54

• ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The indie green and Amazon exclusive are my personal favorites :fish1:

thanks for the tip, ordered the indie green :lakitu: 

On 4/7/2023 at 3:24 AM, Rocket said:

Obsessed with the new Cub Sport's album Jesus At The Gay Bar (Replay is that *****. Gaga found suffering from Fibromyalgia) so had to snatch a copy on vinyl.

They had an orange and coke bottle green variants, but I thought the gold was superior.

gold_vinyl_copy.jpg

I picked up the orange version because the gold pressing was waaaaay pricey to ship out of australia but i absolutely fell in love with this album it's so good. it's sort of if troye sivan and betty who had a third queer baby

UrbanLegends sending me emails to vote for them in the Webby Awards, but won't fix the Rihanna vinyl issues. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.