Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

Ordered the 2023 ARTPOP misprint just for funsies and because I don't own the album yet. Doubt they will do something really interesting with the 10th anniversary and the cover misprint is kinda iconic 

Just ordered a copy. The misprint cover is a slay.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, arianasdua said:

please let it be a boxset with the deluxe + singles club era tracks :alexz:

That album is 10 years old?

14 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Yeah, see I would have purchased that in a heartbeat..... had it come with the actual album :toofunny3:

10 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Omg can’t wait to get in on clearance, it’s gorgeous. 

Shaaaaady

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

8 hours ago, Power love said:

This is the main reason why i don’t like buying from them. Both 3LW & Jessica Simpson vinyl are 35$ each! Are they out of their minds? Ain’t nobody checking for them for it to be that much. #girlbye.:gaynetcat4:

Slow down babe! You got one special vinyl & now you want the world! One step at a time let’s be blessed with what we got :gaynetcat3:

Hahaha I got too excited! It’s like with D, you had one - you dream of the the next one :mandown: I’m very happy that we’re getting BI.BO. as it doesn’t belong to HollywoodRecords.

Edited by PieceBy

7 hours ago, Attitude said:

Still waiting for Successica Legendson to hit the clearance bin. 

:heart2:Please tag me when it does boo:heart:

Banquet Records has personally signed Higher Than Heaven records. :gaycat1:

I used forward2me to secure mine like always. 

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Banquet Records has personally signed Higher Than Heaven records. :gaycat1:

I used forward2me to secure mine like always. 

Thank you, sis ! I just did that as well. Never tried it before so I'm hoping I won't get scammed. :psyduck:

I might cry if I actually get this.

17 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Thank you, sis ! I just did that as well. Never tried it before so I'm hoping I won't get scammed. :psyduck:

I might cry if I actually get this.

if you haven't used a forwarding service before or have questions, feel free to pm! 

I'm really excited to get my store copy and this personally signed one. 

Love Ellie. I really hope I can secure the Halcyon Nights record that comes out later this month.

5 hours ago, Power love said:

:heart2:Please tag me when it does boo:heart:

Of course! :cm:

Am I the only one who's very tempted to reply to the Utah Mariah account with a "just shut the **** up already...." GIF? You got your boxes while many others didn't. Who cares what numbers are on them? The "museum" you've created in your mother's basement is very happy. Move on lol 

• ATRL Moderator

Help y'all.

I REALLY need the Madison Avenue record that's releasing in the UK for RSD.  What UK stores will ship to the US?  I'm cautiously optimistic that release won't sell out on Saturday, so I'm hoping some record stores will put that stock online later Saturday or early Sunday.  Does anyone have more details about this? 

9 minutes ago, MC54 said:

Am I the only one who's very tempted to reply to the Utah Mariah account with a "just shut the **** up already...." GIF? You got your boxes while many others didn't. Who cares what numbers are on them? The "museum" you've created in your mother's basement is very happy. Move on lol 

I am screaming at VMP copying and pasting the same response to everyone on Twitter though.

Edited by Rocket

10 minutes ago, MC54 said:

Do it :eli:

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Help y'all.

I REALLY need the Madison Avenue record that's releasing in the UK for RSD.  What UK stores will ship to the US?  I'm cautiously optimistic that release won't sell out on Saturday, so I'm hoping some record stores will put that stock online later Saturday or early Sunday.  Does anyone have more details about this? 

Rough Trade UK. Just be prepared to pay those high shipping costs from any site tbh :mazen:

16 minutes ago, MC54 said:

I can't believe he's still going :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, James_Dean said:

Rough Trade UK. Just be prepared to pay those high shipping costs from any site tbh :mazen:

I've done Rough Trade UK before without much issue, I don't know why I didn't think of them.  I hope they'll still have them two days later when they put them online, and I didn't realize the pressing is limited to just 1000 so we'll pray or end up paying a high Discogs amount 

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Help y'all.

This isn't really helpful right now, but I usually find a ton of small sellers who pop up on RSD (and most are linked here). Unless it's a super rare vinyl you should be able to wait and follow this thread - that's how I've gotten most of mine.

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I can't believe he's still going :deadbanana:

I can

FUlbGjcUYAE-0C_?format=jpg&name=large 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I've done Rough Trade UK before without much issue, I don't know why I didn't think of them.  I hope they'll still have them two days later when they put them online, and I didn't realize the pressing is limited to just 1000 so we'll pray or end up paying a high Discogs amount 

If there's anything I've learned concerning RSD over the years, it's to not give into the hype/ stress if you don't acquire something the day of- but this also really depends on what you're looking for.

Obvs if it's a very limited high demand item, yeah it's going be difficult to find- but there have been countless times I believe I'm going to miss out on an RSD pressing, I buy it the of, and then months later I see on Discogs its easily available and sometimes for a discounted price as well :rip:

I don't know how big Madison Ave was in the UK, but I can't imagine it being a highly sought release- and I don't mean that in any shady way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.