Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Is the standard black pressing of Norman F****** Rockwell hard to find at retailers again?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

My star-crossed picture disc has a locked groove within the first 3 seconds on side B 

EArMCpG.gif

OMG that's awful, can you return it to the store you bought it from? 

18 hours ago, Daddy said:

Corinne available here. It's a very reliable German store that ships international. 

https://www.vinyl-digital.com/Black-Grooves/Corinne-Bailey-Rae-The-Sea-RSD-2022-0453227.html

Thanks! I already ordered two other backup ones that I was unable to cancel. They’ve already been shipped out. :deadbanana:

Just now, Attitude said:

Thanks! I already ordered two other backup ones that I was unable to cancel. They’ve already been shipped out. :deadbanana:

Lmfaoooo great timing. I came here to post another link for you just in case :dies: Enjoy them sis!

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

My star-crossed picture disc has a locked groove within the first 3 seconds on side B 

EArMCpG.gif

Oh no! Buy a colored record and play that instead. You can find them in any sales bin at any record store for 5 to 10 bucks. Truly the new Christine & The Queens :dies:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

Magic Still Exists shipped :jonny3:

Got my notification this morning too :jonny3:

My signed Florence poster also shipped out this morning :jonny3:

Bully Marina here and on Twitter please. She deserves it. The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. Especially with that September release date. She can easily add in the missing songs or tack on another LP 

While we’re at it let’s all bully Lana and Interscope into giving us a BTD: Paradise Edition anniversary release 

The Marina lashings nnn :gaycat6: 

I honestly don't get this, this tracklist must mean that they cut all 4 new lacquers for this edition? They could simply use the original pressing lacquers for A-C and then do a new one for side D with bonus tracks, no? :psyduck:

22 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The Marina lashings nnn :gaycat6: 

I honestly don't get this, this tracklist must mean that they cut all 4 new lacquers for this edition? They could simply use the original pressing lacquers for A-C and then do a new one for side D with bonus tracks, no? :psyduck:

EXACTLY! That’s what they should’ve done! And if everything couldn’t have fit on 2LPs they could’ve easily repressed the OG album lacquers and then put the bonus stuff on side E and an etching on side F :toofunny3:

Edited by Kings.

41 minutes ago, Kings. said:

While we’re at it let’s all bully Lana and Interscope into giving us a BTD: Paradise Edition anniversary release 

Now this is a movement that I can get behind 

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

EArMCpG.gif

I told you about those picture discs, bb. They exist to look cute and nothing more. 

EArMCpG.gif

3 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I told you about those picture discs, bb. They exist to look cute and nothing more. 

EArMCpG.gif

It's true! You did

EArMCpG.gif

But it's all okay since I already own a non-pic disc variant as well hehe

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's true! You did

EArMCpG.gif

But it's all okay since I already own a non-pic disc variant as well hehe

I haven't gotten mine yet but we all know picture discs are... a beautiful collectors item

EArMCpG.gif

Not this myth about picture discs again :psyduck: Idk what y’all be doing to your copies, but the Manic and Madonna (debut) picture discs that aI gave play great straight through. Maybe y’all need better turntables :cm:

There’s only 60 copies left. Cost me about $54 after shipping and taxes were included :cm:  It’s also hand numbered and limited to 1k copies!

Edited by Kings.

3 minutes ago, Skins said:

Another day another RSD package yet to be shipped

EArMCpG.gif

Check your spam. A lot of my orders shipped out and the emails went to some other section in my inbox. I had to search them up. :deadbanana:

18 minutes ago, Skins said:

Another day another RSD package yet to be shipped

EArMCpG.gif

I'm still waiting on my order from Newburry, while my Bullmoose order has already arrived...

I ordered them within 5 mins of each other

EArMCpG.gif

But now that I think of it...

when my FN:ME arrived from Newburry, I didn't even get a notification that it had shipped

EArMCpG.gif

my copies of Little Voice were confirmed and are about to ship through DHL

those customs are about to be a nightmare, shipping from Italy to Chile was not a good idea

EArMCpG.gif

The star-crossed picture disc isn't even worth the purchase when she should have used the veil picture that was on the star-crossed: unveiled tour poster. 

Also a locked groove does that mean it skips endlessly and doesn't even go forward?

that happened to my Happiness vinyl record that i'm still trying to return. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.