Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

VMP still hasn't shipped out my Mariah boxset. 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

I heard Utah Mariah Museum had VMP cancel all orders so sis could snag a copy. Yours must have been one of them.

:nicole:

Just now, Rocket said:

I heard Utah Mariah Museum had VMP cancel all orders so sis could snag a copy. Yours must have been one of them.

I ordered during the first wave. I'm driving to Utah to beat his ass.

14 minutes ago, Joyride said:

this has to be the best post I've seen in weeks

you did it girl

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Sis, when I tell you that I screamed :WAP:

9 minutes ago, Daddy said:

FrEy1MqaMAMm3FB.jpg

tl,dr: Never give up!

:bibliahh: shut up. Someone asked this same question on reddit and got the same reactions.

I just wasn't in the position to have to move it till today cause I just played START and then played the vinyls. Now I know :mandown: 

9 minutes ago, Rider said:

:bibliahh: shut up. Someone asked this same question on reddit and got the same reactions.

I just wasn't in the position to have to move it till today cause I just played START and then played the vinyls. Now I know :mandown: 

Submitting your post to https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyljerk/

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Unlike that Twitter user, I was able to buy three copies of the gold nugget boxset when they went up for sale. So no need for me to be acting a fool on Twitter.

Did you get "The Ones" :eli: already? I ordered via JPC and I guess they still have to receive it from Japan. Excited! I think I'm gonna sell the black RSD variant...

I've heard people say their "pink" Loud from UrbanLegends came in black and now I'm scared. :dancehall:

3 hours ago, MC54 said:

No shipment email from the Mariah box yet for me. :jonny:

Me either. When Mariah Carey Utah gets theirs before us. 

mariahcai.gif

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Me either. When Mariah Carey Utah gets theirs before us. 

mariahcai.gif

I mean, there isn’t much going on in Utah…. maybe we’ll let him have his moment. Doesn’t seem to have much else to live for.

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

I've heard people say their "pink" Loud from UrbanLegends came in black and now I'm scared. :dancehall:

Me! 😭

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

:ahh: 

i wouldn’t be surprised.

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

I can confirm! Both Loud and Unapologetic came in standard black while Talk That Talk and Good Girl Gone Bad came in their colored variants... I've been going back and forth with them for days now because they said that there's no issues at the distributor and even implied that I'm trying to scam them. :skull:

10 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I can confirm! Both Loud and Unapologetic came in standard black while Talk That Talk and Good Girl Gone Bad came in their colored variants... I've been going back and forth with them for days now because they said that there's no issues at the distributor and even implied that I'm trying to scam them. :skull:

Tell them if they don't solve the issue promptly, you will be issuing a charge back through the bank. That'll get them to straighten up real quick :foxaylove3:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Tell them if they don't solve the issue promptly, you will be issuing a charge back through the bank. That'll get them to straighten up real quick :foxaylove3:

Thanks for the tip! I try to never get pissed off with retail employees with situations like that, but the insinuation really pissed me off ngl.

Their last response to me was on Monday when they said that they're going to independently investigate the situation and get back to me, so if I don't get an email back by the end of the day today I'll go ahead and respond with that threat and see what happens. :lakitu:

18 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Thanks for the tip! I try to never get pissed off with retail employees with situations like that, but the insinuation really pissed me off ngl.

Their last response to me was on Monday when they said that they're going to independently investigate the situation and get back to me, so if I don't get an email back by the end of the day today I'll go ahead and respond with that threat and see what happens. :lakitu:

I would wait for them to respond first and then go from there. But yes, I would also be furious if they insinuated that of me too!

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

Did you get "The Ones" :eli: already? I ordered via JPC and I guess they still have to receive it from Japan. Excited! I think I'm gonna sell the black RSD variant...

Mine came this week. But the real question is, did Utah's Mariah Museum get a copy?

26 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Mine came this week. But the real question is, did Utah's Mariah Museum get a copy?

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

13 hours ago, Attitude said:

I ordered during the first wave. I'm driving to Utah to beat his ass.

:deadbanana4:

spacer.png

Detailed shipment history

03/30/2023 12:25 p.m Your shipment is ready for delivery and has been delivered to our shipping partner DHL.

Finallyyyy, my Britney vinyl from jpc.de :jonny6:

2 hours ago, Musicology said:

Detailed shipment history

03/30/2023 12:25 p.m Your shipment is ready for delivery and has been delivered to our shipping partner DHL.

Finallyyyy, my Britney vinyl from jpc.de :jonny6:

I ordered from Amazon UK and it haven't been shipped yet :dancehall3:

8 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

I ordered from Amazon UK and it haven't been shipped yet :dancehall3:

I've been charged for mine, but they haven't been dispatched :beatfreak:

My Brits have been shipped as well. I hope they‘ll be cute. :WAP:

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

My Brits have been shipped as well. I hope they‘ll be cute. :WAP:

same, Amazon UK better not mess this up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.