Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Beyonce Lemonade album... the A side is pressed with punk band songs.... strange

My Stripped 20th anniversary vinyl from VMP has finally shipped. Can't wait for it to arrive. :jonny5:

Snatched Mothica's Nocturnal and K.Flay's Inside Voices/Outside Voices for less than $10 each on UO. :wanda:

Just bought the Plantasia green vinyl and Wonan by Angel Olsen :WAP: they sound so good and are so pretty 

11 hours ago, whitneyhoustonlegend said:

Bought Beyonce Lemonade album... the A side is pressed with punk band songs.... strange

congrats, you got mispress :clap3:

On 3/17/2023 at 3:53 AM, period sis said:

Ethel Cain is FINALLY ready to release the Preachers Daughter vinyl but her label isn't letting her release it because they want more money from her :rip:

I’ll get 2 copies when announced 💪🏼😳

How are there still no pics of the new Britney pressings? European stores flopping left and right. :chick3:

15 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

How are there still no pics of the new Britney pressings? European stores flopping left and right. :chick3:

hopefully, this won't be delayed. :deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

right? :rip: can’t wait for them though, hopefully I’ll get them this Friday.

I just learned you can manually move the needle :bibliahh:

I got FLO's The Lead EP back in january and I only played it now and then I was so upset seeing it's a 10" and my record player only has 7" and 12" and I thought I won't ever be able to play it. Whew

2 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Mine just got shipped locally from Sanity's warehouse. I'm in Australia, so if it's fast I should receive them either tomorrow or on Friday.

3 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

I’ll get 2 copies when announced 💪🏼😳

one for me i hope :heart:

41 minutes ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Mine just got shipped locally from Sanity's warehouse. I'm in Australia, so if it's fast I should receive them either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good to know they‘re not being pushed back then! Thanks for the update. :heart:

2 hours ago, Rider said:

I got FLO's The Lead EP back in january and I only played it now and then I was so upset seeing it's a 10" and my record player only has 7" and 12" and I thought I won't ever be able to play it. Whew

Sis, when I tell you that I screamed :WAP:

does anyone know when the cream butterfly 4lp box set is set to ship? my 2LP gold just shipped but it’ll probably take 2-3 weeks to arrive

2 minutes ago, thetea said:

does anyone know when the cream butterfly 4lp box set is set to ship? my 2LP gold just shipped but it’ll probably take 2-3 weeks to arrive

I just received emails from VMP to say the champagne vinyl, the gold nugget and the cream boxset have all shipped for me.

:nicole:

39 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I just received emails from VMP to say the champagne vinyl, the gold nugget and the cream boxset have all shipped for me.

:nicole:

oh, i wonder what happened to my cream colour boxset then. maybe I took too long to order. i’m hoping to eventually snag a gold colour boxset

I went back to this account just to see if they got more details from their alleged source

This reply to someone has me screaming :bibliahh:

17 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Just bought the Plantasia green vinyl and Wonan by Angel Olsen :WAP: they sound so good and are so pretty 

Yassss, the taste. The green Plantasia is the definitive one to get. There's a 2LP from a few years ago but it's not really better, just more annoying to flip. So pretty!

Can't wait for the new Angel Olsen eP on pink vinyl next month! :jonny3:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I went back to this account just to see if they got more details from their alleged source

This reply to someone has me screaming :bibliahh:

The person behind this account is clearly a mentally unwell 50 something old gay. Or @Rocket 

7 hours ago, Rider said:

this has to be the best post I've seen in weeks

you did it girl

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

7 hours ago, Rider said:

FrEy1MqaMAMm3FB.jpg

tl,dr: Never give up!

6 minutes ago, Daddy said:

The person behind this account is clearly a mentally unwell 50 something old gay. Or @Rocket 

Unlike that Twitter user, I was able to buy three copies of the gold nugget boxset when they went up for sale. So no need for me to be acting a fool on Twitter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.