Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

4 hours ago, Attitude said:

I bet they're foaming at the mouth that Music Box got repressed.

I think those are just leftover stock tbh

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I think those are just leftover stock tbh

You couldn't buy "Music Box" separately either, it's bundled with the champagne "Butterfly".

15 minutes ago, MC54 said:

You couldn't buy "Music Box" separately either, it's bundled with the champagne "Butterfly".

I know, I ordered it lol. It's only available only for members, which leads me to believe it's from limited leftover stock

2 hours ago, sbenci said:

I'm ******* fuming at ******* Bravado :rip: :rip: :rip: 

They're the worst ...

Why are you fuming?

1 hour ago, zuper said:

They're the worst ...

Why are you fuming?

so they confirmed they cancelled my order for Lana then said it’s not cancelled, now they charged my card again so I was charged twice for something I didn’t want. I called them today they said you can’t use their call line in English and I should write a mail, I told them I wrote them 10 mails the past 7 days and they refuse to answer me. :rip: literally terrible, if you can always avoid artists German store or Bravado

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

"Those of us who bought the first 1000 were lied to"

Sis, please.

He's sick :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

so, our faves should be pee or cum on vinyls in next time...

@ShawnMendes :eli:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

@ShawnMendes :eli:

Spoiler

Shawn Mendes GIF - Shawn Mendes Gay - Discover & Share GIFs

I need Britney's reissue vinyl records "exclusive first look" :jonny6:

15 hours ago, Rocket said:

"Those of us who bought the first 1000 were lied to"

Sis, please.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand him. He's so annoying and extra about everything on Instagram :hoetenks: it's not that serious dude

Any update on the Whitney & Madonna catalog rerelease? 

25 minutes ago, Musicology said:

I need Britney's reissue vinyl records "exclusive first look" :jonny6:

THIS! I'm so excited for the first drop on Friday :smitten2:

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I know, I ordered it lol. It's only available only for members, which leads me to believe it's from limited leftover stock

I saw that. apparently they’re the unnumbered copies. I bought two music box vmp vinyls back in late 2021 and they said it would be unnumbered but then they were both numbered when i got them 

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Any update on the Whitney & Madonna catalog rerelease? 

Madonna Madame X tour is gonna be released on 3 LP set soon, that is for start :)

My white copy of Ivory from Omar Apollo's store showed up with a red UO hype sticker... I'm scared to open it :deadbanana:

Tried to cancel an order from TheSoundofVinyl since they haven't shipped yet and it's been over a month. They told me I sent the request to the wrong email even though they just emailed me from the same email they're directing me to. :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Tried to cancel an order from TheSoundofVinyl since they haven't shipped yet and it's been over a month. They told me I sent the request to the wrong email even though they just emailed me from the same email they're directing me to. :deadbanana:

And this **** is why I love scamming stores.

If they wanna act dumb with me, I'mma take what I can from them.

Ev3TqoV.gif

I received the Lauren Jauregui vinyl today :weeps: 

It's very pretty but they ****** up the name on the side, it's PreUlude instead of Prelude :skull: 

So strange how an album like Teenage Dream isn't that widely available :rip: I hope the complete confection gets a reissue sometime 

5 hours ago, Rider said:

I received the Lauren Jauregui vinyl today :weeps: 

It's very pretty but they ****** up the name on the side, it's PreUlude instead of Prelude :skull: 

I bought it at the store a few days ago and played it for the first time today. Everything is amazing. The packaging, the color, the sound QUALITY :jonny4: mind you I bought it because of 1 song only LOL (Don’t Wanna Say), but the whole EP is amazing. 

Spoiler

LOL at the Prelude typo. I just noticed it too :rip:  let me go buy another copy in case she blows up and represses the album without the typo a decade from now :lakitu:

2 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I bought it at the store a few days ago and played it for the first time today. Everything is amazing. The packaging, the color, the sound QUALITY :jonny4: mind you I bought it because of 1 song only LOL (Don’t Wanna Say), but the whole EP is amazing. 

Reveal hidden contents

LOL at the Prelude typo. I just noticed it too :rip:  let me go buy another copy in case she blows up and represses the album without the typo a decade from now :lakitu:

Taste :clap3: Don't Wanna Say and Falling are my faves, but yes it's a great EP 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.