Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator

Typical Utah behavior 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Typical Utah behavior 

:skull:

54 minutes ago, TheGreatestX said:

It's coloured?

I believe so. Walmart's also selling it. 

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

They need to get a life. Absolute loser behaviour :deadbanana2:

He should be less mad and more excited he gets to add something new to his mess.

Imagine being this bitter over the fact that more people will get the vinyl that you have :skull: Haven't cringed that much since the time I saw collectors fuming over their vinyl coming without hype stickers

2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Imagine being this bitter over the fact that more people will get the vinyl that you have :skull: Haven't cringed that much since the time I saw collectors fuming over their vinyl coming without hype stickers

Poor @James_Dean

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The worst. No wonder there's a whole subreddit making fun of them. :skull:

I mean, yeah, he's doing too much but the false advertising is also a mess.

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

They're kind of going above and beyond over it. It's not that serious.  :rip:

I haven't found any confirmation that VMP did press 1K more... just this Utah collector speculating and hyperventilating 

:bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The worst. No wonder there's a whole subreddit making fun of them. :skull:

Where?

The bigger kii is this guy missed out on getting a copy of the gold nugget boxset when it first went on sale. So if it wasn’t for these extra copies appearing later on for sale, he still wouldn’t have it.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

b*** please

58 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The bigger kii is this guy missed out on getting a copy of the gold nugget boxset when it first went on sale. So if it wasn’t for these extra copies appearing later on for sale, he still wouldn’t have it.

:deadbanana:

White, Pink, and Picture disk of Lana have yet to arrive :deadbanana2: Ended up going to Target to pick of that exclusive and it's amazing :smitten: Love the poster that's included. Will probably get the indie exclusive and black pressing later on to save my wallet a little. 

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I haven't found any confirmation that VMP did press 1K more... just this Utah collector speculating and hyperventilating 

They’re only acting like this because the resell value just dropped because there’s not actually 1k of them :rip: That’s the only reason people get pissy when there’s extra copies pressed.

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

and to think that's the same person who ranted about how they didn't get a copy initially and how mariah's team needed to press more copies but now that they got one, they're upset that more people have the opportunity to get it. 

but i don't know how this keeps happening to mariah. you'd think they'd have it together after that whole TEOM clear and gold vinyl mess

this person is absolutely ridiculous. it's really not that deep. 2000 is still limited and they'd still make a profit through reselling it. these sort of people ruin vinyl collecting

Edited by thetea

"Those of us who bought the first 1000 were lied to"

Sis, please.

13 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I mean, yeah, he's doing too much but the false advertising is also a mess.

I mean one might argue that VMP's quality control is questionable considering their pricing and the way they market themselves but Mariah Carey merchandise has no business being this limited. The demand needs to be satisfied :supaspaz: she's getting a cute coin out of it too

I'm ******* fuming at ******* Bravado :rip: :rip: :rip: 

I will fume over not having a hype sticker on my vinyl, so maybe I can't make fun of them but... :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.