Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

12 hours ago, MC54 said:

According to a user on the vinyl discord, the physicals are delayed.

Quote:

FYI, for the US vinyl buyers, good luck finding any of the variants in store tomorrow. Apparently Lana’s label underestimated the delays in production and distributors only got 1/3 of their allotments. A lot of online stores are delaying shipments till 3/31, when the label expects to be caught up on distribution.

We only received one single copy in for sale tomorrow of the standard black and we ordered over two hundred copies.

No word on if this affects the Target edition but it affects all other color variants and the standard black.

Idk how reliable this is. I guess depends on what part of the US you live in, if that even has anything to do with it?? 

One of my local record stores had 5 copies of the standard version, just snatched my copy from Target and there was a few more left. 

i haven’t gone to Urban Outfitters yet just because their website said they’re out of stock at my nearest store, but their system is unreliable as ****. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

Idk how reliable this is. I guess depends on what part of the US you live in, if that even has anything to do with it?? 

One of my local record stores had 5 copies of the standard version, just snatched my copy from Target and there was a few more left. 

i haven’t gone to Urban Outfitters yet just because their website said they’re out of stock at my nearest store, but their system is unreliable as ****. 

I'm in NYC/Jersey City area, and the largest Target by me had 3 copies on the shelf.

OK after receiving the "pink" Amazon exclusive I'm happy. It's not a perfect fit but still the best color and cover to me. 

Mariah's black vinyls MOAIA, MIAMTEC, MC2Y available with 20% on Urban Legends

Edited by JoAddams

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

OH ***** :jonny5: someone please go and get me a copy. I beg!

Omg not the holy grail, I need them to post more on her online shop soon:jonny5:

41 minutes ago, NOW said:

Omg not the holy grail, I need them to post more on her online shop soon:jonny5:

They sold out. Apparently they were letting people buy 5 copies.

18 hours ago, MC54 said:

According to a user on the vinyl discord, the physicals are delayed.

Quote:

FYI, for the US vinyl buyers, good luck finding any of the variants in store tomorrow. Apparently Lana’s label underestimated the delays in production and distributors only got 1/3 of their allotments. A lot of online stores are delaying shipments till 3/31, when the label expects to be caught up on distribution.

We only received one single copy in for sale tomorrow of the standard black and we ordered over two hundred copies.

No word on if this affects the Target edition but it affects all other color variants and the standard black.

I'm in the UK but today I went to HMV and they had at least 10 Red variants but said they only got sent ONE black variant. My Amazon order has been delayed by two weeks and my Green/Black ones haven't been dispatched yet :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

They sold out. Apparently they were letting people buy 5 copies.

She really gives the LA locals everything

anime-girl.gif

Apparently some record stores are reporting that the colored pressings of OOTB are back? :duca: Does anyone know where I can get one online?

53 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Apparently some record stores are reporting that the colored pressings of OOTB are back? :duca: Does anyone know where I can get one online?

$32 shipped in the US with Walmart+ Free trial that gets you free shipping- Thank me later. Ordered from here earlier today so I'm praying it's real stock considering they fumbled and cancelled my Prism order a week after I placed it, a few or so months ago. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/One-of-the-Boys-Vinyl/34433493?athbdg=L1101

Lana's album is truly selling like hotcakes everywhere, my local record store got 15+ copies of the Indie exclusive and they were completely sold out when I arrived later in the night to pick up my (on hold) copy! The Target copies are also flying off shelves it seems, not as fast as Blue Banisters Target Vinyl did but I assume we will get there soon enough if this album isn't one they're going to continuously press. Crazy how Chemtrails is still somewhat easy to get and Blue Banisters will cost you some hundred or so dollars. Which is why I feel like the stocking situation will be so unpredictable let's wait and see besties..

On 3/24/2023 at 8:29 AM, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

It's what I pre-ordered. Love the original artwork above the rest, and the standard black gives it a more classic feel.

MTE, I went and picked up the standard yesterday because the black vinyl fits the 1950s art direction the best.

14 hours ago, forslayage said:

Lana's album is truly selling like hotcakes everywhere, my local record store got 15+ copies of the Indie exclusive and they were completely sold out when I arrived later in the night to pick up my (on hold) copy! The Target copies are also flying off shelves it seems, not as fast as Blue Banisters Target Vinyl did but I assume we will get there soon enough if this album isn't one they're going to continuously press. Crazy how Chemtrails is still somewhat easy to get and Blue Banisters will cost you some hundred or so dollars. Which is why I feel like the stocking situation will be so unpredictable let's wait and see besties..

Wait, how much is the white Blue Bannisters going for? I pre-ordered before the album came out and it shipped before I could hear it. Ended up not liking the album, so I guess I could sell it

On 3/24/2023 at 6:09 PM, James_Dean said:

Is nothing limited these days? :rip:

Also they lied about only producing 1000 copies of the Mariah Butterfly box set - a Twitter account exposed them

16 hours ago, Jotham said:

I got mine today from Amazon 

Katy Perry - One of the Boys (Vinyl/LP) https://a.co/d/0FoMOwn

58 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Also they lied about only producing 1000 copies of the Mariah Butterfly box set - a Twitter account exposed them

Source?

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Where are the other 1,000? :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Where?

11 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I saw that. The Utah Mariah Carey Museum seemed very upset over it:rip: 

VMP wasn't very clear about that though, they initially said that they correctly pressed 1000 copies but numbered them out of 2000 but now they've come out and said they did press 2000 copies which would explain why Mariah's store started selling them again

8 hours ago, thetea said:

I saw that. The Utah Mariah Carey Museum seemed very upset over it:rip: 

VMP wasn't very clear about that though, they initially said that they correctly pressed 1000 copies but numbered them out of 2000 but now they've come out and said they did press 2000 copies which would explain why Mariah's store started selling them again

They're kind of going above and beyond over it. It's not that serious.  :rip:

I haven't found any confirmation that VMP did press 1K more... just this Utah collector speculating and hyperventilating 

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

They're kind of going above and beyond over it. It's not that serious.  :rip:

I haven't found any confirmation that VMP did press 1K more... just this Utah collector speculating and hyperventilating 

They need to get a life. Absolute loser behaviour :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.