Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

I sure did. It’s gonna look amazing next to all those pink Cautions I have.

:nicole:

vBtlhv7.png

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/19/2023 at 5:24 PM, KK_Lover said:

Just bought Blue BTD and BTD picture disc can't wait to spin them :bird:

for how much if I can ask? :rip: I really want the blue one but they go for 700 EUR which is... :eli: 

I'm getting lime green NFR and red Honeymoon (the standard cover one) delivered this week :jonny: 

Edited by sbenci

1 hour ago, sbenci said:

for how much if I can ask? :rip: I really want the blue one but they go for 700 EUR which is... :eli: 

I'm getting lime green NFR and red Honeymoon (the standard cover one) delivered this week :jonny: 

for both 900 euro more or less 

I ordered Jessie Ware’s Devotion 2LP on Amazon and the seller (Momox) sent me a completely random album. I guess the price I paid (~£10) was too good to be true. :gaycat7:

32 minutes ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I ordered Jessie Ware’s Devotion 2LP on Amazon and the seller (Momox) sent me a completely random album. I guess the price I paid (~£10) was too good to be true. :gaycat7:

:rip: 

I finally bought the pink Dirt Femme vinyl and it’s warped :'( nothing too bad thankfully. 

On 3/19/2023 at 9:01 AM, xokuba said:

Has anyone recieved Kali's Red Moon in Venus webstore red vinyl? Didn't get any update after 6th March and I am kinda scared.

Just order it from a local record store instead. I’m sure it’ll be cheaper. Amoeba Records also has it free of shipment and taxes.

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

That's a gorgeous color for the standard VMP pressing

MTQtNjgzNi5qcGVn.jpeg

This is so…muted. UO remains supreme. On the brightside, I’m glad I missed out on this variant and managed to get the cream one instead.

2 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Well :rip:

Should I buy the #1s clear vinyl? I want it and there’s only 6 left apparently and it’s already kinda expensive on eBay but idk if I wanna spend the $65 on it :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

This is so…muted. UO remains supreme. On the brightside, I’m glad I missed out on this variant and managed to get the cream one instead.

This is the standard 2lp in "champagne wave" color. 

The boxset is gold nugget and will probably look like their Usher pressing of the same name. 

NjUtMTQxNy5qcGVn.jpeg

11 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Should I buy the #1s clear vinyl? I want it and there’s only 6 left apparently and it’s already kinda expensive on eBay but idk if I wanna spend the $65 on it :dancehall:

I woke up this morning and there was only 1 left, I decided I had to have it… it’s mine now:jonny5:

27 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The last slide... :bibliahh:

Imagine getting that :ahh:

Received the Bloody Mary record. Love it. It's a 45rpm. I didn't read that but the quality is sublime. 

Is anyone else's vinyl for DYKTTATUOB arriving late? I thought mine was arriving on release day but Amazon said it's arriving the 28th. :noparty:

I've ordered standard copper Desire I Want to Turn Into You, In The Zone, Blackout and Weyes Blood's 7" from last year's RSD :bird:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The clear #1s variant is so gorgeous :jonnycat:

HOWLING at The Ones though.

Bravado is honestly the worst place to get your vinyl in Europe. Horrible shipping rates, their customer service is just the worst. I've requested a cancellation last week on my white copy of DYKTTATUOB because I've reordered it with the pictrue disc to avoid paying 16 EUR for shipping twice. They haven't replied to me for 4 days then I called them where they've confirmed it and then randomly mailed me on Monday that the order has been packaged so it's impossible now. I'm now threatening them to reach out to customer protection services :redface:

1 hour ago, sbenci said:

Bravado is honestly the worst place to get your vinyl in Europe. Horrible shipping rates, their customer service is just the worst. I've requested a cancellation last week on my white copy of DYKTTATUOB because I've reordered it with the pictrue disc to avoid paying 16 EUR for shipping twice. They haven't replied to me for 4 days then I called them where they've confirmed it and then randomly mailed me on Monday that the order has been packaged so it's impossible now. I'm now threatening them to reach out to customer protection services :redface:

I HAD THE SAME OMG, wanted to cancle LAST WEEK and they told me they couldn‘t do that anymore, like… Lana releases this friday?

I hate them with all my heart. 

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

I HAD THE SAME OMG, wanted to cancle LAST WEEK and they told me they couldn‘t do that anymore, like… Lana releases this friday?

they are terrible and refuse to answer me like I don’t give a **** if they’ve packed it :redface:

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Universal Music stores in general are trash, I once tried to cancel an order for MONTHS and then sent the shipment email as if I didn’t flood them with requests. Needless to say I told them my order never arrived and took the money back either way :deadbanana:

On 3/20/2023 at 8:29 PM, SweetTalker said:

:rip: 

On 3/20/2023 at 10:08 PM, Kings. said:

Well :rip:

I’ve gotten a refund and I don’t have to ship it back. So I kinda won :eddie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.