Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

12 inch singles vinyls are so CUTE and fun collectibles, love to see them being brought BACK!!! 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, EriKills said:

12 inch singles vinyls are so CUTE and fun collectibles, love to see them being brought BACK!!! 

Yes, so let's also bring back the $12 retail price

EriKills

The Butterfly VMP boxsets have been delayed until mid April.

754DE858-81DB-42C0-8BFA-6BFDDCB10309.thu

Those GaGa vinyl will be in the clearance bin by the end of the year. Like the UO singles.

Banks' Goddess is getting a repress... it's started popping up on a few retailer sites, but they're now sold out. 

I'm tempted to see if I can get a copy, but I'm a lil hesitant in case there is going to be a colored exclusive dropping somewhere soon :dancehall2:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Banks' Goddess is getting a repress... it's started popping up on a few retailer sites, but they're now sold out. 

I'm tempted to see if I can get a copy, but I'm a lil hesitant in case there is going to be a colored exclusive dropping somewhere soon :dancehall2:

I need a copy. Songs from that album used to play constantly at the stores I worked at while I was in college :gaycat7:

I don’t know if anybody’s familiar with Qveen Herby, but I decided to buy her Essentials vinyl because it has a few songs that I really like. Anyway, the sound quality on it is AMAZING. And not to mention the color. It’s gorgeous. 

so i went to xtina official store, and saw stripped lp available, so i ordered it. before, it was sold out for months. as soon I ordered, i got confirmation mail but on her store it became sold out again. do you guys think my order is vaild, or that was some error on their store?

55 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

so i went to xtina official store, and saw stripped lp available, so i ordered it. before, it was sold out for months. as soon I ordered, i got confirmation mail but on her store it became sold out again. do you guys think my order is vaild, or that was some error on their store?

If it doesn't work out, It's available here too. It's the same variant

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/christina-aguilera-stripped?variant=39841914323034

Use my referral link and get $10 off purchase of $50+

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

WTF is her team doing?!?!?! I didn’t get the clear vinyl waiting for the 25th Anniversary reissue and now this is what they will release? :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

go to hell Madonna 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

They did the same for MDNA and they quickly sold out :rip:. No way in hell am I spending $50 on a piece of cardboard. 

37 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

thank you dear, but they dont ship to my country at all :(

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I hope Xtina's store pulls through for you :party:

I need speaker recommendations as well please. Been using bluetooth but finally want to try actual speakers. I have the ATLP120

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.