Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Music_ProductImages-Vinyl-DeluxeSplatter.png?sw=550&sh=550&sm=fitMusic_ProductImages-Vinyl-DeluxeMarble.png?sw=550&sh=550&sm=fit

Music_ProductImages-Vinyl-AllRetailers_09CanaryYellow.png?sw=550&sh=550&sm=fit

Ed clogging the plants this time.

Already a new album? He can keep it. :coffee2:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Great now Ed will clog up the stores. As if Adele and Taylor weren't enough :skull: 

Every time I go to my Target they never have any of the Vinyl prices listed on the shelves or on the records. Why is that? It makes me not want to buy anything without knowing the price

On 2/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

Y'all. There was the smallest restock on Madonna's Finally Enough Love 6LP, and I finally was able to snatch it!!

Where? I need it :jonny:

50 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Every time I go to my Target they never have any of the Vinyl prices listed on the shelves or on the records. Why is that? It makes me not want to buy anything without knowing the price

Simply because the prices vary way too much and customers would think a smaller price tag would mean every record behind it is that price. However they should be individually stickered cause it's annoying AF not knowing the price. 

13 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

It's not Pies Descalzos but a repressing of Donde Estan Los Ladrones? for anyone who missed the first one

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/donde-estan-los-ladrones-2e?variant=40240687415386

:chick3: i already got DELL? and i got the superior version, the 2 LP pink and Purple vinyl that comes on a gatefold with remixes and live performances.

14 minutes ago, Flavs97 said:

It's not Pies Descalzos but a repressing of Donde Estan Los Ladrones? for anyone who missed the first one

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/donde-estan-los-ladrones-2e?variant=40240687415386

Well at least it's not limited :jonnycat: glad I didn't give into scalpers!

Here's a referral code for $10 off of $50+ for anyone who needs it http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g  :kiss:

7 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

:chick3: i already got DELL? and i got the superior version, the 2 LP pink and Purple vinyl that comes on a gatefold with remixes and live performances.

Are you talking about the Mexico pressing? How's the sound quality on that? 

While my FO/OF pressing from Mexico is very pretty, the audio sounds very compressed :katie:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This is available to preorder on Target and Roughtrade... there's not rush to get it for THAT price :toofunny2:

I imagine it's gonna stay collecting dust on shelves everywhere ala Star-crossed.

I might snatch it when it's on sale.

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Simply because the prices vary way too much and customers would think a smaller price tag would mean every record behind it is that price. However they should be individually stickered cause it's annoying AF not knowing the price. 

Yeah there’s no price stickers on any of them. It’s VERY annoying! And the vinyls are all over the place, super disorganized

Why would VMP tease Shakira’s career beginnings just to give us DELL again? :skull:

46 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Are you talking about the Mexico pressing? How's the sound quality on that? 

While my FO/OF pressing from Mexico is very pretty, the audio sounds very compressed :katie:

It sounds GREAT, a lot better than the UO pressings of her records. The vinyl itself it's pretty heavy and sits so well over the slipmat.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not 1 track for $20 plus postage.

About $30 total... might as well buy the whole album at that point :toofunny2:

58 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Why would VMP tease Shakira’s career beginnings just to give us DELL again? :skull:

I bet they think Shakira started her career with DELL. :rip:

I really hope they press PD or FO Vol 1 in the future. 

im glad cuz i still needed DELL and no one would smuggle a Mexican pressing across the boarder for me :ahh:

55 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

About $30 total... might as well buy the whole album at that point :toofunny2:

It’s now available on her official store. It says the sped up version is on the vinyl as well.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It’s now available on her official store. It says the sped up version is on the vinyl as well.

Ew :deadbanana2:

Purchased BM. Wish it was red or red + black instead of just black. would have made the etching pop more 

I'll pass on the BM vinyl…I'll play it from my copy of the box set :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.