Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Carrie Underwood's Blown Away never released on vinyl? Because I need it. :coffee2:

Y'all. There was the smallest restock on Madonna's Finally Enough Love 6LP, and I finally was able to snatch it!!

1 minute ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Y'all. There was the smallest restock on Madonna's Finally Enough Love 6LP, and I finally was able to snatch it!!

WHAT OMG

Well, my order of outer & inner sleeves plus boundless cleaning kit arrived today, now i need to find the time to clean and storage my collection. Last week i hit the 100 mark, i'm so happy :bird:

By the way, Hudson HiFi inner sleeves are really great, they feel expensive, the outer sleeves have a nice thickness and are pretty clear, but, they fit to tight on my gatefolds, anyone nows witch brand has biggest outer sleeves? I'm gonna need some.

Got really lucky today :jonnycat: 

I manage to snatch a sealed Sara Bareilles Waitress vinyl for only $40. The seller clearly don't know what it’s worth. :giraffe:

Madonna's first reissue is rumoured to come out in July, likely to coincide with the 40th anniversary of her debut album. 

Totally forgot I had the gold Butterfly VMP box set on order, is it still due to ship in March? I thought about cancelling but idk it’d probably be the rarest item in my collection since I got the 1st edition that was limited to 1000

18 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Was Carrie Underwood's Blown Away never released on vinyl? Because I need it. :coffee2:

sadly no. we're still waiting for carnival ride, play on, and blown away to be pressed, the other 4 are available on vinyl. 

16 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Madonna's first reissue is rumoured to come out in July, likely to coincide with the 40th anniversary of her debut album. 

MNation isn’t talking about this :katie:

So I finally was able to play my vinyl of LOUD and it came with two #1 discs, so I’m missing everything after Man Down :rip: 

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

So I finally was able to play my vinyl of LOUD and it came with two #1 discs, so I’m missing everything after Man Down :rip: 

What is this mess? First the multiple messed up pressings of Rated R and now this? :redface:

Someone is struggling.

Look how warped my Talk That Talk arrived; and that's WITH a record weight :deadbanana2:

rVwBFb0.jpg

My clear GGGB is warped too but not to the same degree. What is going on with these releases nnn

On 2/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

WHERE?!

Bodies Bodies Bodies pressing delayed :weeps: 

I've been obsessed with Finally Enough Love since release so that would be fabulous 

Or just do a whole discography box set :WAP:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Look how warped my Talk That Talk arrived; and that's WITH a record weight :deadbanana2:

rVwBFb0.jpg

My clear GGGB is warped too but not to the same degree. What is going on with these releases nnn

I think it's because this was pressed 2 years ago, remember those leaked pictures of colored vinyl circulating around?

• ATRL Moderator

blonde arrived finally. the bottom right corner is bent and the first disc's sleeve is ripped but it's here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.