Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Kind of annoying they keep releasing the same artists like Peppa yet AGAIN? What dirt does she have on RSD headquarters cause….

Taylor again….zzz + it should have been literally any other of her albums, she has  ENOUGH Folklore variants out :rip:

Last year’s RSD was such a slay so I don’t mind skipping this one tbh. 

Leave icon Peppa alone and icon in training Bluey is learning her ways :clap3: 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Well I’ll definitely try to be grabbing this :jonnycat: I got the Shygirl UK RSD release last year or the year before so hopefully it’ll be that easy for this one

Omg?? **** the US list it is so underwhelming 

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Leave icon Peppa alone and icon in training Bluey is learning her ways :clap3: 

Peppa already had her time to shine just last year.... now she's just hogging up the RSD release slots....

emoji.png

17 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Well, i placed an order on Amazon UK, Britney, ITZ, GH:MP and Blackout

Pre-order them all, you don't have to pay immediately on Amazon! (Only when they are shipped)

17 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

Do any of you have any recommendations for protective sleeves? I've been browsing on amazon but the reviews are hit and miss. One I thought looked good, but then people came back to say that after using them for years the left a sticky, white residue on their covers. Other listings reviews had lots of mentions of dents and seam splitting. I just want to give my collection a little extra protection.

KATTA outer sleeves are ELITE! Totally see through, sturdy yet thin - just perfect!

My RSD wishlist:

Björk - Ovule (Sega Bodega Remix) 12"

Nena - 99 Luftballoons picture disc

Sam Smith - Unholy 7"

Don't need those Ellie B-Sides and those American Life remixes probably suck but lets see :rip: The cover is horrid already...

hey guys i think this is the best thread for this question:

what is the website for buying vinyls? i live in turkey <europe-asia> for the record

It's so interesting how its the same pop girls every time (Madonna, Taylor etc) and never anyone new.

Meanwhile, Frou Frou really said we're gonna push this B-sides from Details LP instead of just doing a special repress for Details... :monkey:

10 minutes ago, BreakinTheIce said:

It's so interesting how its the same pop girls every time (Madonna, Taylor etc) and never anyone new.

Meanwhile, Frou Frou really said we're gonna push this B-sides from Details LP instead of just doing a special repress for Details... :monkey:

yes. I wish Warner, Universal, & Sony would invest in their Latin artists by releasing their vinyls. 

The colored variants of the Britney represses have already gone up in price on Amazon UK... thank god I preordered as soon as they went live :foxaylove2:

Will be snatching Taylor and Unholy. Pretty underwhelming but I guess that's good for my wallet :skull: 

Will attempt to get Taylor and The 1975 but I have my doubts :gaycat6:

38 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This is SO much better than the """confetti""" pressing but I'm not joining VMP for it. Maybe it'll trickle into resale for a reasonable price.

6 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

Will attempt to get Taylor and The 1975 but I have my doubts :gaycat6:

This is SO much better than the """confetti""" pressing but I'm not joining VMP for it. Maybe it'll trickle into resale for a reasonable price.

It's not limited as it's the monthly exclusive. It will be available for a while on their site... I would not be surprised if it gets discounted later

Glad it's not limited so I can purchase in the future but still mad that VMP took care of the shop app hack :angry:

• ATRL Moderator

Okay I’ve deciding I’m giving up full hope on US RSD and will try to get some UK records hopefully. 

Alison Goldfrapp

Confidence Man

Ellie Goulding 

Jessie Ware

Madison Avenue

Those are all kinda must haves, idk what I’m going to do about my bank account :skull: 

HATEEEE that fact!!!! VINYL <<<<<<< !!!! #CDSUPREMACY 

45 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Okay I’ve deciding I’m giving up full hope on US RSD and will try to get some UK records hopefully. 

Alison Goldfrapp

Confidence Man

Ellie Goulding 

Jessie Ware

Madison Avenue

Those are all kinda must haves, idk what I’m going to do about my bank account :skull: 

Omg I need the Jessie vinyl :weeps:

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I fee like everyone probably played themselves with the Target Anti vinyl... :oh:

Why do you say that?

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

No comment (for you.)

WHAT? That’s wild. they better stay in their lane before we swerve into theirs.

Who do you think snatched all the Frank Ocean and Anti/Loud vinyl? :gaycat7:

31 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Why do you say that?

Who do you think snatched all the Frank Ocean and Anti/Loud vinyl? :gaycat7:

Smh.

-

Not the UK getting all the goods this year :deadbanana2: I have no hope for RSDBF either. Oh well. I’ll get The 1975, Taylor and Larry Lovestein online if I can.

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Why do you say that?

I'm sure it's limited to some degree, but not to like how we're all panicking about getting copies at the moment. I think it only feels super limited at the moment because it has yet to be easily accessible by ordering online... we'll see how tomorrow plays out since that's it's final "release" date. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.