Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

I’m so pissed off. Both Target and the inventory checker sites say my store has Anti in stock, so I called and verified that they had it and they said yes (they wouldn’t reserve it for me). I drive all the way out here and there’s none out for display. I found two different employees and explained the situation before asking them to check in the back for me and they got an attitude and told me no so I’m apparently not getting any copies even though it says there was 5.

Get the manager involved. Y’all c’mon! The customer is always right about things :fan:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Musicology said:

To think I was awake when that silver Fever vinyl popped up on her website and didn't order it :dancehall2:

I wanted to kill myself when i woke up with the news and everything was soldout. Gladly i manage to snatch 2 copies of the white variant.

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Get the manager involved. Y’all c’mon! The customer is always right about things :fan:

The second person I talked to was the manager in electronics and they were no help. I ended up just having my dad go to my Target back home since I called and they said that they had a copy in stock. He argued with a worker before they finally went in the back and got it for him. So in the end, I ended up securing a copy! :fan:

The way I’ve felt iffy about my blue Tove Lo/Dirt Femme pre-order because it was SO expensive but I always reassured myself by assuming I was quick enough to get one of the signed ones…

… well it arrived and it was NOT one of the signed ones :dies:

5 hours ago, Bandito said:

I’m so pissed off. Both Target and the inventory checker sites say my store has Anti in stock, so I called and verified that they had it and they said yes (they wouldn’t reserve it for me). I drive all the way out here and there’s none out for display. I found two different employees and explained the situation before asking them to check in the back for me and they got an attitude and told me no so I’m apparently not getting any copies even though it says there was 5.

The employees couldn’t care less trust me. My younger sister works at Target. 

anyway, i had to drive to 5 different Targets too and finally found a copy. Their system is either messy, or upper management hid the copies that were “in stock” because they were not supposed to be sold before the 17th. 

one of the employees at one location showed me her employee device, and it showed 3 nearby locations had each 6 in stock. I went to 2 of them, found none, employees there showed me their device and it said they had them in stock so they were confused. The regular employees really don’t know what the **** goes on either. I would’ve caught an attitude too :gaycat2:  

they’re getting another shipment on the 15th, so they should be sold on the 17th. 

1 hour ago, likefoxesdo said:

The way I’ve felt iffy about my blue Tove Lo/Dirt Femme pre-order because it was SO expensive but I always reassured myself by assuming I was quick enough to get one of the signed ones…

Same. I want my damn money back.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

i’m convinced they fucked up and randomly gave out the posters. mine came unsigned and i ordered it a min after it went live

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

The employees couldn’t care less trust me. My younger sister works at Target. 

anyway, i had to drive to 5 different Targets too and finally found a copy. Their system is either messy, or upper management hid the copies that were “in stock” because they were not supposed to be sold before the 17th. 

one of the employees at one location showed me her employee device, and it showed 3 nearby locations had each 6 in stock. I went to 2 of them, found none, employees there showed me their device and it said they had them in stock so they were confused. The regular employees really don’t know what the **** goes on either. I would’ve caught an attitude too :gaycat2:  

they’re getting another shipment on the 15th, so they should be sold on the 17th. 

Why didn't your sister snatch you a copy? :gaycat7:

y'all should cancel that Tove Lo vinyl because it's ******* ugly

doesn't even match w/ the artwork

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Why didn't your sister snatch you a copy? :gaycat7:

I didn’t know about the drop until 3 days ago :emofish:  

3 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

is there an Anti link for eu :celestial5: 

Only black version, sis. 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0851365006950/rihanna/anti/index.html

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/rihanna-anti/hnum/4282579

Got mine from JPC. It doesn't say it's in stock but you can put it in the cart and they send it out! They just didn't update it on the website! :cm:

5 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

is there an Anti link for eu :celestial5: 

I bought a few vinyl records from this site. It seems ANTI is the cheapest here and the shipping is free.

https://www.grooves.land/rihanna-anti-2lp-def-jam-lp-pZZa1-2097606281.html

You should check it out.

Edited by Musicology

50 minutes ago, Musicology said:

I bought a few vinyl records from this site. It seems ANTI is the cheapest here and the shipping is free.

https://www.grooves.land/rihanna-anti-2lp-def-jam-lp-pZZa1-2097606281.html?osCsid=2befc7fedccc6f216ea2e83a8c6a4437&utm_source=shop&utm_campaign=homepage&utm_medium=last_clicks

You should check it out.

me too. groovesland is one of the most reliable stores in europe.

4 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

me too. groovesland is one of the most reliable stores in europe.

Love them and JPC. :heart:

I used to order from Juno, but lately, they increased their shipping prices, and it's just a no for me.

5 hours ago, Daddy said:

Only black version, sis. 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0851365006950/rihanna/anti/index.html

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/rihanna-anti/hnum/4282579

Got mine from JPC. It doesn't say it's in stock but you can put it in the cart and they send it out! They just didn't update it on the website! :cm:

4 hours ago, Musicology said:

https://www.grooves.land/rihanna-anti-2lp-def-jam-lp-pZZa1-2097606281.html

You should check it out.

shame that there's no red version available but thank you darlings :heart:

Hate Rihanna so much for not releasing the colour variants in EU. I'm honestly tired of always having to pay 3 times more than people in the US... Britney though :heart:

Let me email Tove's store because I def placed my order in the first 10 minutes :cm: 

Welp. Bit the bullet and just ordered the colored versions of the first 2 Rih albums to complete her discography. Having most of her other albums in standard vinyl is annoying but :toofunny3: if they repress as deluxe for GGGB and TTT I'll get those but doubtful

I just called my local target as those inventory sites said it had a few copies of Anti. They're out on the shelves for the taking and also the manager said they're getting more copies on the 20th. I don't know why people are acting like total savages.

13 minutes ago, stonegroove said:

I just called my local target as those inventory sites said it had a few copies of Anti. They're out on the shelves for the taking and also the manager said they're getting more copies on the 20th. I don't know why people are acting like total savages.

probably because there's no way for us to know :deadbanana2: I feel like if Target let people pre-order there wouldn't be any panic :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.