Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

The Target by my house says they finally have Anti in stock. I'm getting my friend to go for me since I'm stuck at work. Hopefully they have some. :jonny5:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I'd rather miss out on the Anti restock than have to ask one of the workers if they can please go check in the back for any aksdkfdk I already went to my local Target 3 times and nothing but I'm too anxious to ask any of the workers there :monkey: 

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Not that I have seen!

Thanks!

-

**** Italy for placing a “made in Italy” directly onto my Target exclusive copy of This Is Why. Luckily Target didn’t ask me to send it back, so I’ll be using my refund to get the webstore exclusive (which is gatefold, so that’s an added bonus) :cm: 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

The way I'd rather miss out on the Anti restock than have to ask one of the workers if they can please go check in the back for any aksdkfdk I already went to my local Target 3 times and nothing but I'm too anxious to ask any of the workers there :monkey: 

Some people called in and asked if they had them in stock and if they did you could've asked them to hold it for you.

Or you could've checked on of those inventory checker sites

31 minutes ago, period sis said:

Some people called in and asked if they had them in stock and if they did you could've asked them to hold it for you.

Or you could've checked on of those inventory checker sites

16 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Ajskskks all those inventory sites say it’s sold out,  I was fully planning to just pay scalper price but mustered up as much of my sissy courage and called…. out of 4 stores NONE have it :chick3: but one is expected to have stock on the 19th :hippo:  

one of the stores said it was online only/weren’t even planning on having it in stock, this Anti rollout has been such a MESS :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

UPC code inventory checker saying every single Target within 100 miles of me is out of stock of Anti :monkey:

Ajskskks all those inventory sites say it’s sold out,  I was fully planning to just pay scalper price but mustered up as much of my sissy courage and called…. out of 4 stores NONE have it :chick3: but one is expected to have stock on the 19th :hippo:  

one of the stores said it was online only/weren’t even planning on having it in stock, this Anti rollout has been such a MESS :gaycat6:

Which site are you guys using? I was using Brickseeker and it said all of them were out of stock. Then I switched to popfindr.com (PID: 88314904) and it showed more accurate stock. I checked again today and the one by my house finally showed some in stock. My friend managed to get me one before it sold out. 

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Which site are you guys using? I was using Brickseeker and it said all of them were out of stock. Then I switched to popfindr.com (PID: 88314904) and it showed more accurate stock. I checked again today and the one by my house finally showed some in stock. My friend managed to get me one before it sold out. 

Yeh Brickseek didn’t work for me!!! I used popfindr, and it said there’s a Target near me that had 8 in stock (I actually just got back from it) all I did was went to electronics section, showed a worker there the barcode, he scanned it and his scanner was showing 7 in stock so he went to the back and got me one!

Def showing them the barcode helps because I called this exact Target and they told me they had no stock when they looked up “Rihanna anti vinyl” an hour ago :monkey: 

Edited by EriKills

10 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yeh Brickseek didn’t work for me!!! I used popfindr, and it said there’s a Target near me that had 8 in stock (I actually just got back from it) all I did was went to electronics section, showed a worker there the barcode, he scanned it and his scanner was showing 7 in stock so he went to the back and got me one!

Def showing them the barcode helps because I called this exact Target and they told me they had no stock when they looked up “Rihanna anti vinyl” an hour ago :monkey: 

go back and grab me one and ill pay you x 

754DE858-81DB-42C0-8BFA-6BFDDCB10309.thu

13 minutes ago, period sis said:

go back and grab me one and ill pay you x 

Ouuu I'll link you to the ebay listing :eli:  

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

you're never going to get it unless they start putting copies out on the shelf then! For whatever reason, I assume because the release of this is so messy, they aren't putting them out. I kept checking that inventory site brickseeker and it says it's out of stock everywhere near me. I had a feeling that wasn't true and went to my local target for them to tell me they were sold out in the back but one 10 mins away had a few. I called and they put one on hold for me at guest services and rung me up for it there. Try calling ahead and if you can't get through to electronics, call any extension and ask abt the vinyl anyways. I was able to get a copy today by doing this and it wasn't a hassle. EDIT: sorry just saw you already got one lol, I'll keep this up for anyone else that is trying to find one!

Anyone who wants Target Red ANTI vinyl try this before scalpers get to them ^^^

Edited by forslayage

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Omg the growth you exhibited... so proud!

real color for In This Skin is worse than mockup on the site... and 7" vinyl is terrible :rip: 

But overall I'm happy with design

https://www.discogs.com/release/26070382-Jessica-Simpson-Sweet-Kisses

https://www.discogs.com/release/26096488-Jessica-Simpson-Irresistible

https://www.discogs.com/release/26095216-Jessica-Simpson-In-This-Skin

Edited by JoAddams

Why in the hell did the Taylor vinyl sell out as fast as it did? It's ugly and 40€ for a PVC sleeve, yikes.

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

UO is doing $25 off $100, but of course vinyl is excluded. 

Then what’s the point :lakitu:

1 minute ago, Musicology said:

I need Kylie to announce Body Language vinyl asap thank you. :gayliecat1:

Ditto :loud:

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Ditto :loud:

1 hour ago, Musicology said:

I need Kylie to announce Body Language vinyl asap thank you. :gayliecat1:

It will go live on the anniversary at 2 am US time, like Fever and we all gonna miss it :monkey:

I’m so pissed off. Both Target and the inventory checker sites say my store has Anti in stock, so I called and verified that they had it and they said yes (they wouldn’t reserve it for me). I drive all the way out here and there’s none out for display. I found two different employees and explained the situation before asking them to check in the back for me and they got an attitude and told me no so I’m apparently not getting any copies even though it says there was 5.

1 hour ago, Glamthony said:

It will go live on the anniversary at 2 am US time, like Fever and we all gonna miss it :monkey:

To think I was awake when that silver Fever vinyl popped up on her website and didn't order it :dancehall2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.