Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

23 minutes ago, forslayage said:

How is everyone checking stock of it online? I tried going to 3 in my area today and every one said they couldn't sell it to me until the 16th since that was the street date. On the app/ website for me it won't show any available locations since it says it won't be released until the 16th. However I pointed out to every employee I talked to that basically the entire internet across the states was posting that they bought their copies in stores today and was showing them photos. The guy at the first store I went to said it also said on his system that it was out today as well as the 16th :skull: But he ended up not finding them.. I feel like he was just saying that tho cuz another store I called said they were one of the only stores showing they had plenty in stock and after telling me he couldn't find any he kept trying to explain the street date thing to me lol. 

It entered their system today, meaning they have them in stock and available to scan/purchase, but they're just not putting them out until next Friday for some reason.

I literally just asked some guy in the electronics section if he had any in stock, he said he did and he'll go get me one, came back a minute later with a copy, I bought it and left lol. Maybe try going back tomorrow and talking to someone else, and tell them that the website says it went on sale yesterday and should be available for purchase. Different employees say different stuff all the time, maybe if you go back you'll find someone who doesn't give a **** lol

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Power love said:

Leona Lewis ever going to release “Spirit” on vinyl :deadbanana4:

Like why announce its coming if the wait was going to be THIS long?!?

I can’t at Jessica Simpson getting them vinyls but not Leona :deadbanana4:

28 minutes ago, forslayage said:

How is everyone checking stock of it online? I tried going to 3 in my area today and every one said they couldn't sell it to me until the 16th since that was the street date. On the app/ website for me it won't show any available locations since it says it won't be released until the 16th. However I pointed out to every employee I talked to that basically the entire internet across the states was posting that they bought their copies in stores today and was showing them photos. The guy at the first store I went to said it also said on his system that it was out today as well as the 16th :skull: But he ended up not finding them.. I feel like he was just saying that tho cuz another store I called said they were one of the only stores showing they had plenty in stock and after telling me he couldn't find any he kept trying to explain the street date thing to me lol. 

The Target systems are so effed up. I went to 3 different Targets.

I was told by an employee at the first Target that their system shows that the other 2 stores had it in stock, but when I showed up they didn't. The systems at those stores didn't even show that they had received shipment :rip: idk it was just a mess. I even asked them to check the back and they claimed they had none. 

38 minutes ago, Attitude said:

You can use Brickseeker and use the info that's on the online page. 

you're a blessing and yall are too smart for me. thank you :hug:

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

I cancelled my order because I decided to wait for it go on sale. Bad decision. :skull:

I remember getting the last copy in my store within a 50+ mile radius the day it came out literally at 11am. and it was in the back! I didn't even know that many gays existed where I live :jonny2: 

Round of applause for RAYE actually signing her vinyls and not pulling the cheap signed card BS. 

also im a bit disappointed that the Break My Soul 12” had no real cover. Would’ve been nicer if it did. 

7 hours ago, Kings. said:

If one of the European girlies wants to do a swap, that can be arranged!

I have two red Jessies on preorder. Let's see what happens :eli:

2 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

also im a bit disappointed that the Break My Soul 12” had no real cover. Would’ve been nicer if it did. 

The whole release is so confusing. Discogs says it's an unofficial release and they are probably right. Otherwise this would have been promoted by Bey/Parkwood. Guess they went for a DJ sleeve cause that's who it is for.

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, Power love said:

I really need for there to not be anything else exciting announced for the next few months as my preorders have gotten out of control these last few weeks:rip:

i've had six arrive in the last three days :rip:

went to target, didn't see anti on the shelves (expected), then asked the dude at the Electronic table if there were any in the back and he flat out said NO :rip: didn't even check his device :deadbanana2: Either the gays have already been calling about it or he didn't feel like checking. 

My local target has 3 copies of Good Girl Gone Bad and bought one :heart2: and as much as I love 3 songs on Anti, the price isn’t worth it for me. I’ll wait in November when Target has its annual B2G1 sale to get it. 

On 2/10/2023 at 3:10 AM, Fetch said:

Vinyl is normally around this price in Australia. Usually can’t get any vinyl new in store for less than $50 ever! 

I just looked at the track listing. 2 discs because they decided to only put 3 songs per side. This could’ve easily been a 1 disc vinyl :rip:

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

My local target has 3 copies of Good Girl Gone Bad and bought one :heart2: and as much as I love 3 songs on Anti, the price isn’t worth it for me. I’ll wait in November when Target has its annual B2G1 sale to get it. 

Girl Anti won't be anywhere close to available in November :rip:

I've gotten 3 back in stock updates for Loud and missed very time. Put it in my cart and it says unavailable :rip: Ugh 

32 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Girl Anti won't be anywhere close to available in November :rip:

Oh please. You know damn well more copies will be made in time for Christmas. 

On 2/2/2023 at 7:01 PM, Oktober Knight said:

What's your wishlist for albums that haven't been pressed yet? 

Mine:

J. Lo - The Hits 

Lil Nas X - Montero 

The Craft - Soundtrack 

Ou, I like games like this. I'll do represses/colored presses. Some not at all.

Mine:

Glitter_Mariah_Carey.pngTinashe_-_Amethyst_(cover).jpgChick_-_Someone's_Ugly_Daughter.jpg

Concentration_20.pngNamie_Sweet_19_Blues.pngLana_Del_Ray_-_Lana_Del_Ray_(2010).png

The_Remixes_Mariah_Carey.pngLoveEnhancedSingleCollectionNamieAmuro.jpgGENIUS_2000.jpg

Edited by suburbannature

With Brandy's Never Say Never getting pressed. How long 'til this is announced?

The_Boy_Is_Mine_(Monica_album)_coverart.

:alexz:

44 minutes ago, Attitude said:

did this finally go on sale and I missed it? It says sold out instead of coming soon.

https://www.target.com/p/rihanna-anti-2lp-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-88314904

:biblio:

Omg I’m so happy i didn’t wait on that….. everybody rushing to the stores before it’s even out nothing is left for online :rip:

Edited by Power love

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.