Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

US girlies trying to snatch red Jessie while European hunties are crying for red Anti. 

A kii I think!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Leona Lewis ever going to release “Spirit” on vinyl :deadbanana4:

Like why announce its coming if the wait was going to be THIS long?!?

1 minute ago, Power love said:

Leona Lewis ever going to release “Spirit” on vinyl :deadbanana4:

Like why announce its coming if the wait was going to be THIS long?!?

The way Alexandra Burke got a vinyl release before her. :skull:

I have 2 of the original black Anti and a white from 2016 but I kind of want a red one...

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The way Alexandra Burke got a vinyl release before her. :skull:

Ooh what album

I really need for there to not be anything else exciting announced for the next few months as my preorders have gotten out of control these last few weeks:rip:

Whew just snagged a copy of Anti from Target :jonny5: Just asked if they had any in the back and the guy came back with one.

This Riri and Brit vinyl rollout is nothing compared to Kylie Fever white vinyl, that was a mess.

Amazon already listed Jessie’s new album, but i'm sure it's standard black, i wonder if a US retailer will have the red variant up for preorder soon.

Maybe i should just preorder from JPC :swan:

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

Scalpers/Wes really lost and we love to see it :clap3: 

:bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

Gonna be serving

Emtx9eVVQAIE5oJ.jpg

:ahh:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Original opaque for reference:

arGlOO0.jpg

Opaque ate I fear, but I’m still gonna hunt for the UO exclusive.

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

US girlies trying to snatch red Jessie while European hunties are crying for red Anti. 

A kii I think!

If one of the European girlies wants to do a swap, that can be arranged!

23 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I really hope this Anti pressing isn't like Blue Bannisters where they only stocked it once. 

BB being the ONLY Target variant that never stayed in stock. Literally want to kms because of it :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

BB being the ONLY Target variant that never stayed in stock. Literally want to kms because of it :gaycat6:

I cancelled my order because I decided to wait for it go on sale. Bad decision. :skull:

5 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I cancelled my order because I decided to wait for it go on sale. Bad decision. :skull:

I'm convinced COCC being over-pressed is to blame

Ugh FINALLY listening to Anti on vinyl... It sounds so good and looks beautiful. Sad there's no lithographs, but whatever. The discs and packaging looks amazing and it sounds punchy, bassy, crisp, quiet as a whistle :jonny2:

Just copped my copy of Anti!  If you’re in LA go to the Burbank Target and give them a call.  They have 4 left but they’re not on the floor.

My target used to be super good with vinyl and the exclusives but now its just littered with Midnights and 30 :rip: 

16 minutes ago, period sis said:

My target used to be super good with vinyl and the exclusives but now its just littered with Midnights and 30 :rip: 

Adele and Taylor over saturating the market and popping the vinyl bubble. :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Attitude said:

All the Targets within a 50 mile radius of me don't have any. I hate the vinyl gays. :skull:

:rip:

Isn’t it still going to be available online through the app?

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

:rip:

Isn’t it still going to be available online through the app?

Hopefully. I know they tend to update the Target website around 4-5am PST everyday. 

13 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Hopefully. I know they tend to update the Target website around 4-5am PST everyday. 

How is everyone checking stock of it online? I tried going to 3 in my area today and every one said they couldn't sell it to me until the 16th since that was the street date. On the app/ website for me it won't show any available locations since it says it won't be released until the 16th. However I pointed out to every employee I talked to that basically the entire internet across the states was posting that they bought their copies in stores today and was showing them photos. The guy at the first store I went to said it also said on his system that it was out today as well as the 16th :skull: But he ended up not finding them.. I feel like he was just saying that tho cuz another store I called said they were one of the only stores showing they had plenty in stock and after telling me he couldn't find any he kept trying to explain the street date thing to me lol. 

1 minute ago, forslayage said:

How is everyone checking stock of it online? I tried going to 3 in my area today and every one said they couldn't sell it to me until the 16th since that was the street date. On the app/ website for me it won't show any available locations since it says it won't be released until the 16th. However I pointed out to every employee I talked to that basically the entire internet across the states was posting that they bought their copies in stores today and was showing them photos. The guy at the first store I went to said it also said on his system that it was out today as well as the 16th :skull: But he ended up not finding them.. I feel like he was just saying that tho cuz another store I called said they were one of the only stores showing they had plenty in stock and after telling me he couldn't find any he kept trying to explain the street date thing to me lol. 

You can use Brickseeker and use the info that's on the online page. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.