Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Anybody here who could help me get the signed Red Moon In Venus CD? It’s US only. :redface:

I gotchu!

Hello pretty girls, i need your help. I need to get outer and inner sleeves for my records, i wonder if you could help me and tell me wich option are the best to protect the records and the jackets.

Thank you :bird:

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

these are looking really good, I’m hoping for a blue variant with the new cover though :jonny5:

13 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Hello pretty girls, i need your help. I need to get outer and inner sleeves for my records, i wonder if you could help me and tell me wich option are the best to protect the records and the jackets.

Everyone's praising Mo-Fi (MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB) outer and inner sleeves, so maybe you should check them on Amazon or somewhere else.

Did anyone get the Target exclusive of Let Go that came out today? How does the “red smoke” LP color look? My copy doesn’t arrive until Monday. 

15 hours ago, JoAddams said:

The "Ava Max Red" one is stunneeeeng! My silver vinyl shipped earlier this week, but I might have to get this one, as well 

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Did anyone get the Target exclusive of Let Go that came out today? How does the “red smoke” LP color look? My copy doesn’t arrive until Monday. 

Found this on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/alejandrosvinyl/status/1619075741865635840?s=20&t=8F1jvHySOhzbo_gbkP6dLw

46 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Here

On 1/26/2023 at 1:59 PM, EriKills said:

All the Diamonds and Dancefloors vinyl having the OG cover :noparty:

I’ve been meaning to ask you if your green/tour Dua vinyl showed up?

34 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

I’ve been meaning to ask you if your green/tour Dua vinyl showed up?

omg yes, even though I did a chargeback sjdkfd, AND it came in good condition :jonny:  Did you get yours?? 

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

The "Ava Max Red" one is stunneeeeng! My silver vinyl shipped earlier this week, but I might have to get this one, as well 

The red looks SO good :jonny: I just ordered the violet version from amazon since its the cheapest (plus the violet goes with the hype stickers), but ruby kind of the superior version....

I recently managed to catch a restock of Gaga's Hold My Hand from UO... tell me why they sent me a random Arctic Monkeys album instead :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, EriKills said:

omg yes, even though I did a chargeback sjdkfd, AND it came in good condition :jonny:  Did you get yours?? 

I got mine also, and in mint condition! I was too late to get a chargeback lmao but I also technically didn’t pay for shipping so I can’t complain!

I think I learned of the ticket trick through you so I owe you a thank you!! :WAP::heart:

On 1/26/2023 at 3:23 PM, Glamthony said:

I have Big Fudge outer sleeves and mo-fi inner sleeves :party:they both work well and aren't that bad price wise. 

10 minutes ago, Desire said:

I have Big Fudge outer sleeves and mo-fi inner sleeves :party:they both work well and aren't that bad price wise. 

Thank you. I was reading that there's some rounded sleeves that are easier to fit into the printed sleeves that comes with some records.

Last question, how 2LPs and gatefold jackets fit into Big Fudge outer sleeves? 

3 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Thank you. I was reading that there's some rounded sleeves that are easier to fit into the printed sleeves that comes with some records.

Last question, how 2LPs and gatefold jackets fit into Big Fudge outer sleeves? 

They're a good fit maybe just a little bit snug when first trying to put it in the sleeve but I even have Red (Taylor's version) which is a 4pl and it's perfectly fine. The only record I've had an issue with is Melodrama for some reason :skull: and any that has an extra outer sleeve like the recent Cry Baby anniversary pressing. 

• ATRL Moderator

does anyone else's blonde tracking number now not show details? :skull: it last updated on 6 jan and i could access it a couple days ago but i just checked and dhl now says the tracking doesn't exist :deadbanana2:

Someone tell Ava Max to release Diamonds & Dancefloors on translucent icy blue vinyl and with the final cover art and I’ll buy two copies :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.