Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

On 1/10/2023 at 11:01 AM, Rocket said:

My dream finally came true.

6276eb6e-597e-4466-9369-6d8864be86d9.jpg9a95ca37-50bc-4177-a6f7-28b76b3390c5.jpgfe4f7661-c074-4620-a4d9-74e631132944_LARGE.jpg

:jonny5:

Now give us A Public Affair.

Gosh why is it soo expensive. Jesus!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Kings. said:

I’m in the one I think you’re talking about. If anyone cares to make a PM and add everyone from here that wants the link, I’ll share it (I think I can do that)

I am interested too if possible

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Kings. said:

I’m in the one I think you’re talking about. If anyone cares to make a PM and add everyone from here that wants the link, I’ll share it (I think I can do that)

:sistrens:

Y'all talking about this server, no?

Screenshot-20230116-215422-Discord.jpg

It's the only one that matters next to the straight vinyl discord...

18 hours ago, Kings. said:

Wait there's a discord? :gaycat1:I want in please 

29 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Meaning of Life clear vinyl is coming 4/28. Apparently it’s a part of Atlantic 75th anniversary vinyl release.

https://www.kellyclarksonmerch.com/en/atlantic-75/meaning-of-life-vinyl/075678659515.html

spacer.png

most recently vinyl was black on mockup. description also says black color. :spin:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, BANKS said:

anyone else feel like UO has lost a bit of momentum lately? 

Yes.

They've pretty much repressed all the albums they had the rights to by now.  New releases are being released as variants all over the place so people can get an equally rare Target/Walmart/Amazon variant a lot easier than UO variants.  And new catalog releases are being repressed by the artists themselves now or going through other retailers.

Plus, removing the ability to use coupons hurt a lot too.  I'd rather wait for a buy 2 get 1 sale from Target or Amazon or a $15 sale from Walmart if there are any records missing in my collection than buy everything at full price that UO pushes.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Yes.

They've pretty much repressed all the albums they had the rights to by now.  New releases are being released as variants all over the place so people can get an equally rare Target/Walmart/Amazon variant a lot easier than UO variants.  And new catalog releases are being repressed by the artists themselves now or going through other retailers.

Plus, removing the ability to use coupons hurt a lot too.  I'd rather wait for a buy 2 get 1 sale from Target or Amazon or a $15 sale from Walmart if there are any records missing in my collection than buy everything at full price that UO pushes.

yea, that 100% makes sense. ima cry. :'(

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Yes.

Read them for filth.

khalyan

I've ordered a vinyl in November, thought it was lost as there was no any tracking number for it, got the refund from the website at the end of December HOWEVER the vinyl just arrived after two months and i'm so happy :WAP:

I fully expect Madonna's first reissue to be announced within the next few weeks to coincide with the tour/40th anniversary.

31 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Yes.

They've been losing momentum for a while. Their pressings are often cheap quality and nostalgic gimmicks. Not only that but some dedicated buyers and collectors have been banned from ordering from them.

On 1/16/2023 at 1:26 PM, Legend E said:

I am interested too if possible

Sent

On 1/16/2023 at 2:18 PM, khalyan said:

:sistrens:

sent

On 1/16/2023 at 3:55 PM, Daddy said:

Y'all talking about this server, no?

Screenshot-20230116-215422-Discord.jpg

It's the only one that matters next to the straight vinyl discord...

no, sweaty

On 1/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, Desire said:

Wait there's a discord? :gaycat1:I want in please 

I recalled you coming for my fav, so I’m gonna be petty and exclude you :gaycat5:

14 hours ago, rmmas said:

Meaning of Life clear vinyl is coming 4/28. Apparently it’s a part of Atlantic 75th anniversary vinyl release.

https://www.kellyclarksonmerch.com/en/atlantic-75/meaning-of-life-vinyl/075678659515.html

spacer.png

OH :duca: 

13 hours ago, rmmas said:

https://store.warnermusic.com/en/atlantic-75/a-study-of-the-human-experience/075678629174.html

This description made it very clear tho. Both have the same sticker on mock-up.

oh :noparty:

10 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I fully expect Madonna's first reissue to be announced within the next few weeks to coincide with the tour/40th anniversary.

If she knows what’s good for her she will :coffee2:

Edited by Kings.

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

I recalled you coming for my fav, so I’m gonna be petty and exclude you :gaycat5:

It's ATRL we come for all our faves :gaycat4: but we all unite to show our love for plastic :party:

Snatched a white Teenage Dream yesterday when imusic had a bunch of copies up. Can't wait for it! :heart2:

14 hours ago, Kings. said:

Sent

Wait. Add me too sis. :emofish:

On 1/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, BANKS said:

anyone else feel like UO has lost a bit of momentum lately? 

I find it hilarious that they just dumped all the Jessica Simpson vinyl out of nowhere. :deadbanana:

On 1/16/2023 at 4:37 AM, Kings. said:

Hi! Can I join? :D

6 hours ago, Desire said:

It's ATRL we come for all our faves :gaycat4: but we all unite to show our love for plastic :party:

Not me, I’m mature. You’re welcome for the link though :fan:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Wait. Add me too sis. :emofish:

I find it hilarious that they just dumped all the Jessica Simpson vinyl out of nowhere. :deadbanana:

Will do!

40 minutes ago, jxxking said:

Hi! Can I join? :D

Done!

-

Never realized ATLANTIC had such a small roster? Kelly and Brandy are the only ones that caught my eye :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.