Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

The cover :noparty: glad I have the original release but had to order this, Pop 2 is one of my all time favorites.

what about N1A anniversary vinyl tho :bam:

I just know they’re ******* lying :deadbanana2: They had fans lining up to get the pop-up shop exclusive variant, only for them to restock at his webstore and now this :rip:

Idk why for the second run of those pressings they pressed like ~15k of each variant :rip:  that's way too much. 

Most of the fans already got the sea glass when they first went up for sale, so there's no need for so many more... the orange was harder to get, so I can understand the bigger restock- but yeah, it's really annoying when things are advertised as limited and then appear on every major retailer's site (not you, Harry, joining Taylor's antics  :tsk:)

I got the new orange pressing of Celine's Let's Talk About Love and it's so beautiful :jonny: I need them to reissue Falling into You next

1 hour ago, allforyou said:

I got the new orange pressing of Celine's Let's Talk About Love and it's so beautiful :jonny: I need them to reissue Falling into You next

Same :WAP: It's a lovely orange doesn't really match the cover at all but oh well

Falling Into You on copper, white, or light blue would slay :WAP:

4 hours ago, Ken Lee said:

Is the POP2 a Charli webstore exclusive or will it be available elsewhere i.e. in stores?

It's available everywhere, I think it's already up on Amazon 

Tbh I'm glad that Charli didn't just repress N1A/Pop 2 but this release is still messy and kind of lazy. For its price they really should've pressed it along with N1A at least

I still have not received email order confirmation for Blonde... but it seems there's a bigger issue lol

and I'm nervous this is going to be a scam (it's Frank Ocean after all) 

STILL IMAGINE HOLDING IT IN YOUR HANDS, I WILL CRY :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not $80+ fo a black vinyl. :skull:

It was $65 flat with shipping for me. Didn't even have to pay taxes :chick2:

Are there any other places to get the Lana pink vinyl? Amazon France cancelled my order when they saw the shipping address :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.