Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

On 10/26/2022 at 12:20 AM, bestfiction said:

There's going to be a huge VMP restock with records like Art Angels, Be The Cowboy, Masseduction and Fiona Apple albums at Thursday 10am MT

Is this still happening? Need MASSEDUCTION

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

They had like 2 copies of each restocked album so they all sold out within seconds. Stupid as ****.

25 minutes ago, Ken Lee said:

Is this still happening? Need MASSEDUCTION

It already happened. They only had like 5 copies of each vinyl. :skull:

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It already happened. They only had like 5 copies of each vinyl. :skull:

VMP continues to be trash. Just silently restock whatever is available. No need for all this bs commotion and bot work :deadbanana4:

USPS has been waiting for a week to recieve my Midnights vinyl after sitting in the same spot for a week. Am I being delusional or is this puta waiting until next week so it'll count for that tracking week:rip:

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

USPS has been waiting for a week to recieve my Midnights vinyl after sitting in the same spot for a week. Am I being delusional or is this puta waiting until next week so it'll count for that tracking week:rip:

She probably is. You know her ego needs to be fed, so she wants to push for as many records broken as possible. I got an update that my signed CDs had a label created the day before the album released, yet nothing since then.

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Am I being delusional or is this puta waiting until next week so it'll count for that tracking week:rip:

Would not be surprised by this :toofunny3: 

but also think about the amount of orders that need to be shipped out/ transferred to the nearest post from the faculties, then sorted there amongst the local mail, and then sent out again... I can imagine it's a long process with the amount of orders she has apparently sold. 

Urban Outscammers restocking 1D’s debut and pricing it at $55 :rip: They’re out of their damn minds

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Urban Outscammers restocking 1D’s debut and pricing it at $55 :rip: They’re out of their damn minds

Absolutely pathetic of them. Seems like they're not allowing discounts on vinyl again either. Flip floppy a*s b*tches :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, Kings. said:

:rip:

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Shania Twain clogging up the plants!

:fan:

I sure as hell didn't have her on my bingo card.

I hope while she clogged up the plants, she managed to press the anniversary edition of Come On Over at the same time.

I love Shania, but i don't need a new album, i need Come On Over 25th Anniversary Limited Special Deluxe Edition :allears:

The Crystal Rosé pressing of The Loneliest Time is GORGEOUS and the color doesn't show up on camera well. It's so pretty. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.