Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Fiona Apple's "Extraordinary Machine" has arrived early at VMP and has begun to ship!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Taylor Swift probably has another 4 variants for that 3am version of her boring album + 3 variants of a re-recordings. 

Not someone reporting this when it's likely true :rip: 

--

I still need to grab a copy of Ellie's Delirium, why are all copies so expensive these days?  These cheapest on Discogs is like $80 now :rip: 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Kylegend Minogue is ready to clog up the plants. And rightfully so.

yup
Light Years on transparent turquoise with gold marble

Body Language on black and white split

X on neon red and yellow

Aphrodite on white and blue swirl

KMO on red marble

also TARS on baby blue 

:jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Attitude said:

Taylor Swift probably has another 4 variants for that 3am version of her boring album + 3 variants of a re-recordings. 

The way we all KNOW it's happening.

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

Another 500k week in the bag :clap3:

There's going to be a huge VMP restock with records like Art Angels, Be The Cowboy, Masseduction and Fiona Apple albums at Thursday 10am MT

23 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

There's going to be a huge VMP restock with records like Art Angels, Be The Cowboy, Masseduction and Fiona Apple albums at Thursday 10am MT

If only all the titles on that list were old VMP titles people actually wanted like old Mariah or other pop girl releases.. I am excited for Masseduction tho!

37 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Need Art Angels desperately :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

might look out for art angels and visions :gaycat3:

the loneliest time arrived yesterday and i received my shipping after it was delivered :rip: pretty vinyl, a shame there are no variants with all 16 songs

1 hour ago, Donatella said:

Has anyone else in the UK not received their Midnights vinyls for her official store yet? :weeps:

Not the UK but friends of mine are still waiting for their order from the German store to even SHIP, like... :deadbanana2:

Does anyone have the BTW 10th anniversary vinyl? Is it worth the extra money? Love the art but dgaf about the terrible cover versions :gaycat6:

Siobhán Donaghy - Ghosts is going to be released on vinyl by Plastic Pop :jonnycat:

Ghosts (Album).jpg

• ATRL Moderator

The shit show that's going to be Rihanna's next physical release :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

Officially have the four main variants of Midnights, will get the Target lavender one at some point I'm sure.

Waiting on When Christmas Comes Around and Emails I Can't Send :jamming:

19 hours ago, Donatella said:

Has anyone else in the UK not received their Midnights vinyls for her official store yet? :weeps:

I got my shipping confirmation on monday, so they're definitely coming, though quite late.. 

I received my Blue Galaxy edition of Being Funny In A Foreign Language yesterday and I'm so disappointed by the difference from the mock-up. They look NOTHING alike

Still waiting my Impossible Princess to arrive from jpc.de, tracking information says it's still in Germany, 6 days after receiving dispatch email :deadbanana4:

Edited by Musicology

My two variants of The Loneliest Time shipped today :WAP: 

• ATRL Moderator

Ordered the Spotify Fans version of Ava’s new album this morning. 

Now I won’t feel as bas for listening to the leaks :alexz3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.