Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

So the Midnights Manifest has...

Sunday: Visit your local record store?

So don't go Monday @James_Dean

Well the owner told me their store isn't getting the shipment till Monday, but I will be keeping an eye on their socials in case they get it in early...

I saw on Twitter someone else said their record store held a Midnights listening party and also said they'd be getting signed shipment in on Monday- but I think it truly just depends where your store is located and how fast the inventory can get to them. 

My friends in Chicago got signed Taylor vinyl from their local store. I think it’s just the inside that’s signed?

And my Crystal Vin CRJ shipped last night. Hope to have it Monday

40 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

My friends in Chicago got signed Taylor vinyl from their local store. I think it’s just the inside that’s signed?

I think they come with signed inserts like those from her webstore

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

but then my limp-wrist ass went over and “es-squeeze me ?

This got me :ahh:

Anyways, I am not ready for the madhouse that will happen if they're actually signed vinyls and not just prints :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Based on the hype sticker, the signed record store stuff will be the same as her webstore.

d5jFtId.jpg

Ah thank god tbh, I have no desire to claw my way past teenagers and flippers and would therefore just get FOMO.

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

The new Titanic soundtrack pressing looks beautiful 

Wait, what? 

Wild that people are saying the target edition of Midnights has been hard to find but I went to my target today around 6pm and it was full of the exclusive + all the other "exclusive" versions :deadbanana2: can't wait for the black friday deals this year :gaycat5:

I'm kinda thinking that I should've waited to buy my vinyl record of Midnights since knowing Taylor I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up releasing the 3am version on vinyl as well. :skull:

14 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

Not sure if this was posted already but new cover + vinyl colour for Sigrid’s ‘How To Let Go’ special edition

https://store.thisissigrid.com/*/Music/How-to-Let-Go-Special-Edition-LP/7MHY1TDF000

Didn’t play the original much but I kinda want this anyway lol

I'll stick my signed version. It's cute but most of the songs are like new versions of the album.

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Good morning everyone! Just stopped by my local records store to pick up the latest album from the Arctic Monkeys, The Car, fantastic album if you’re into that sort of music :gaycat5:

Anyhow, the store owner was opening freight and dragging Taylor for having so many variants of cds and vinyl because they’re not truly limited (to which I was like DRAG HA! :fish2:)  but then my limp-wrist ass went over and “es-squeeze me ? do you know if Taylor is going to be releasing signed stuff again?” and he annoyingly replied yes, but it’s not coming till Monday… so I goes “Oh! So she’s doing cds again?”

and he sighs. No, I believe she’s doing vinyl this time around :soda: so I says “okay I’ll be back Monday!”

So there’s the tea brought to you by James_Dean :gaycat1:

:bibliahh: Not the vivid, detailed experience, including motor functions of the wrist. ILYSM. :heart:

Impossible Princess (marble) arrived with a tear on the back cover that looks like someone literally peeled off the gloss. I called Amazon, got a store credit and replacement coming Sunday w/o having to send the ugly one back. Nobody can mess with me when it comes to sob stories. “He sniffling? Oh, he crazy, crazy. Let me soothe his pain.” I can make you feel like the world has ended for me over something like that. 

spacer.png

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Oh that's cute I guess. I already got the previous pressing years ago but I don't think it has the cool poster with it. Probably won't double dip. 

Midnights was delivered yesterday, and Amazon just moved the shipping date for The Loneliest Time to OCT 30. Urban changed the status to backordered and it's shipping on oct 30 too. Why? Why are Carly's vinyls being a nightmare to get, i want it now :cries:

Y’all I am still REELING from losing my first eBay auction this morning. Almost got Arca’s Mutant on red 2xlp for $22 …. and got outbid by 50 cents in the last five seconds :monkey:

Someone just tried scamming me on eBay, claiming they received the standard black pressing of the colour pressing I sent to them. :biblio: I am fortunate enough that eBay sided with me and paid the buyer on my behalf instead. Anyway, he made the mistake of using his work address and personal mobile number in his postage details. 

I have sent a formal complaint to the company he's working for, including the CEO. On top of this I also opened a case against him on National Fraud Intelligence Bureau for review. The fact that he basically got the record I sold to him for free doesn't sit right with me, I ain't letting him off that easy. 

The person who scammed me, if you're an ATRL member, I truly hope you rot. :heart:

43 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Someone just tried scamming me on eBay, claiming they received the standard black pressing of the colour pressing I sent to them. :biblio: I am fortunate enough that eBay sided with me and paid the buyer on my behalf instead. Anyway, he made the mistake of using his work address and personal mobile number in his postage details. 

I have sent a formal complaint to the company he's working for, including the CEO. On top of this I also opened a case against him on National Fraud Intelligence Bureau for review. The fact that he basically got the record I sold to him for free doesn't sit right with me, I ain't letting him off that easy. 

The person who scammed me, if you're an ATRL member, I truly hope you rot. :heart:

Good for you! That’s a damn mess and he doesn’t deserve to keep the record or be paid for doing what he did :rip: 

-

Edited by Kings.

7 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

:bibliahh: Not the vivid, detailed experience, including motor functions of the wrist. ILYSM. :heart:

Right back atcha boo boo :heart2:

pGYtqs4.gif

1 hour ago, Kiel D-01 said:

This is wild, but get ha!! :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.