Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

2 hours ago, Glamthony said:

The Loneliest Time (both variants) is delayed :cries:

Oh no. I ordered the crystal vin from the Interscope store.

My friend got Billions and Impossible Princess yesterday in the mail. 

Erotica picture disc also shipped

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Midnights & Impossible princess just shipped :WAP:

The Loneliest Time (both variants) is delayed :cries:

But mine has been shipped?

8 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

But mine has been shipped?

From where? I preordered the pink variant from UO and the Ambre from Amazon 

Carly's Target exclusive CD is soldout :cries: at least i have the standard cd from amazon arriving tomorrow

Edited by Glamthony

Kylie Christmas repress is on black wax, links goes live tomorrow. 

Finally got something new, Troubled Paradise iridescent blue :jonny4: looks stunning

28 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

From where? I preordered the pink variant from UO and the Ambre from Amazon 

I ordered it from Bravado, so her German store basically. It's the Rose variant as well.

Bundled it up with Midnights and the shipping notification mentioned both records. Guess I'll see what arrives tomorrow. :dancehall2:

54 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I ordered it from Bravado, so her German store basically. It's the Rose variant as well.

Bundled it up with Midnights and the shipping notification mentioned both records. Guess I'll see what arrives tomorrow. :dancehall2:

I bundled Midnights with TLT too, but Amazon only shipped Taylor's record :katie: i hate it here

What the **** is Madonna doing? Why is there no Erotica repress? Sex book repress? Couldn't even do a digital remaster with stuff from the vault

I hate that puta

bep6nUG.gif

So Carly really just let Anxious be a Japan physical exclusive and digital bonus then called it a day?

I really want THAT on vinyl. 

I'll wait to purchase the record until it's on sale at some point.

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

It looks pretty. I will stream the album first and if I like at least half of the songs then I’ll get the vinyl from Walmart. 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

What the **** is Madonna doing? Why is there no Erotica repress? Sex book repress? Couldn't even do a digital remaster with stuff from the vault

I hate that puta

bep6nUG.gif

Her label put all their effort into Finally Enough Love. All we got was an Erotica (song) picture disc. 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

But the question is, will we get Midnights (3am Edition) on vinyl?

Lpa2IZd.gif

Do you really need to ask this question...?.mp3

Lpa2IZd.gif

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Rocket said:

But the question is, will we get Midnights (3am Edition) on vinyl?

Lpa2IZd.gif

BlackoutZone said the tracks were mastered not too too long ago so we'd have to wait a while I suppose for a pressing to be ready, but TRUST Blondie ain't missing an opportunity for more sales :ghostface:

Good morning everyone! Just stopped by my local records store to pick up the latest album from the Arctic Monkeys, The Car, fantastic album if you’re into that sort of music :gaycat5:

Anyhow, the store owner was opening freight and dragging Taylor for having so many variants of cds and vinyl because they’re not truly limited (to which I was like DRAG HA! :fish2:)  but then my limp-wrist ass went over and “es-squeeze me ? do you know if Taylor is going to be releasing signed stuff again?” and he annoyingly replied yes, but it’s not coming till Monday… so I goes “Oh! So she’s doing cds again?”

and he sighs. No, I believe she’s doing vinyl this time around :soda: so I says “okay I’ll be back Monday!”

So there’s the tea brought to you by James_Dean :gaycat1:

29 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Good morning everyone! Just stopped by my local records store to pick up the latest album from the Arctic Monkeys, The Car, fantastic album if you’re into that sort of music :gaycat5:

Anyhow, the store owner was opening freight and dragging Taylor for having so many variants of cds and vinyl because they’re not truly limited (to which I was like DRAG HA! :fish2:)  but then my limp-wrist ass went over and “es-squeeze me ? do you know if Taylor is going to be releasing signed stuff again?” and he annoyingly replied yes, but it’s not coming till Monday… so I goes “Oh! So she’s doing cds again?”

and he sighs. No, I believe she’s doing vinyl this time around :soda: so I says “okay I’ll be back Monday!”

The impending BLOOD BATH.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The impending BLOOD BATH.

We shall see... if they're the same as what she sold on her webstore, it may not be so bad- BUT imagine if it's a new pressing with the 3am tracks :dancehall2:

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I was picturing everything in my mind :bibliahh:

I need to know if there's a new pressing coming, i already got moonstone blue and i was thinking to get Jade too, but if she’s releasing a new edition i might wait. I haven't get any CD yet, because of the same reason. I couldn't care less about signed stuff since i am 100% certain that she’s not singing any of that, it's not possible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.