Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

9 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Imagine if it's not gatefold, but a single jacket sleeve like the current pressing :rip:

That would be great, but i hate that new cover, it ruined the sophisticated yet provocative feeling of the OG cover 

The VMP description says gatefold sleeve :lakitu:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Omg how did you know the amazon variant will be shipped by December? ?

I got an email last week, with the delivery date being Nov 21 to Dec 7 :rip: that's why i cancelled it and got the pink variant from UO, hopefully that one will ship on friday.

I want to get the Amazon variant too, but i'll wait until it's on stock.

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

The VMP description says gatefold sleeve :lakitu:

:clownny: well, i guess i need it. Hopefully it will be on stock next month, i've ordered so many records this month that i can't afford anything else, not even the 12 dollars 30 pressing from Amazon. 

I will place an order for Kylie Christmas the minute it goes live tho :allears:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Omar Apollo’s Ivory went up for preorder on Amazon UK :duca: However it’s not shipping out until March 23rd :deadbanana2:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ivory-VINYL-Omar-Apollo/dp/B0BD6BNFYZ/ref=sr_1_24?qid=1665964027&rnid=182236031&s=music&sr=1-24

hmm $40 usd. Do we think he pressed the deluxe???, he better have 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Omar Apollo’s Ivory went up for preorder on Amazon UK :duca: However it’s not shipping out until March 23rd :deadbanana2:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ivory-VINYL-Omar-Apollo/dp/B0BD6BNFYZ/ref=sr_1_24?qid=1665964027&rnid=182236031&s=music&sr=1-24

If the preorder dates are going to continue to be that far out, I'd rather them not announce vinyl till they're at least month away from being ready to ship :chick3:

2 hours ago, period sis said:

hmm $40 usd. Do we think he pressed the deluxe???, he better have 

I hope not. Those deluxe tracks (excluding Archetype) are VERY mid and that cover art is boring. He probably did press that version though since it’s not actually shipping for another 5-6 months :rip: 

Is there going to be a special record store variant for Midnights? I might check out my local record store this weekend if I end up liking the album. :celestial2:

On 10/15/2022 at 11:21 PM, Sergi91 said:

Probably an all remixes album called Ray of Light (Viral Queen Edition) 

1- Drowned World / Substitute for Love (Feat. Lana Del Rey) 

3- Ray of Light [Taylor Version] (Feat. Taylor Swift)

5- Skin (Feat. Arca)

Okay but like, I would like to see it :thing:

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

Is there going to be a special record store variant for Midnights? I might check out my local record store this weekend if I end up liking the album. :celestial2:

It seems that most record stores are carrying all variants except for Lavender in the US and Jade in Europe

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

I hope not. Those deluxe tracks (excluding Archetype) are VERY mid and that cover art is boring. He probably did press that version though since it’s not actually shipping for another 5-6 months :rip: 

:!ohno:

Yeah the only downside if it is the deluxe is that we wont get his Titties on the cover :rip:

I'm so mad at Amazon, The Loneliest Time Vinyl is set to be released on the 21 according to the item page on the site, but if you try to preoder, the fastest delivery option available is Nov 8 :rip: 

Hopefully UO ships the vinyl on friday. I want to support Carly and get both variants.

Also the target CD is not available to preorder anymore :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

I'm so mad at Amazon, The Loneliest Time Vinyl is set to be released on the 21 according to the item page on the site, but if you try to preoder, the fastest delivery option available is Nov 8 :rip: 

Hopefully UO ships the vinyl on friday. I want to support Carly and get both variants.

Also the target CD is not available to preorder anymore :rip: 

It's funny cause I have a copy of Midnights preordered from them, and last week they sent me an estimated shipping date for Nov. 8th too. A bit peculiar :eli:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

It's funny cause I have a copy of Midnights preordered from them, and last week they sent me an estimated shipping date for Nov. 8th too. A bit peculiar :eli:

I preordered midnights (vinyl & Cd] from them too, and i haven't get a shipping date yet :rip: if i get that same estimated date like yours, i'm cancelling the order and will get it from Target 

6 hours ago, FireFade said:

Vinyl-mockup-large+final.jpg

Astrid S has restocked her debut album, signed copies (~233 left)

https://www.byastrids.com/shop/leave-it-beautiful-vinyl

I'm considering getting one, but the shipping outside of Norway is INSANE, it's 500 NOK (~€48). I really like this album, but that's just crazy... more expensive than the actual vinyl. 

I was going to order this but the last time she did this, there was so many problems with shipping. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

I was going to order this but the last time she did this, there was so many problems with shipping. :deadbanana2:

I've read about that too, now I'm not sure :deadbanana4: it's just funny, because that's the most expensive shipping I've ever seen and they had so many problems with damaged vinyl. I would like to think they learned from the mistakes as that was her first vinyl release, ever. maybe I'm just being too optimistic.

How many variants are there of CHARLIE? So far I've seen the black and Amazon exclusive white

Hey guys,

Anyone here cancelled an order from jpc.de?

I've cancelled it on their website but I'm not sure what is the next step, will they refund me automatically or I should contact support?

1 hour ago, Musicology said:

Hey guys,

Anyone here cancelled an order from jpc.de?

I've cancelled it on their website but I'm not sure what is the next step, will they refund me automatically or I should contact support?

I cancelled one Madonna vinyl last month, I simply reply to confirmation order mail, and they responded and I got refund.

7 hours ago, ndreaas said:

How many variants are there of CHARLIE? So far I've seen the black and Amazon exclusive white

Just those two. I'm not expecting more tbh

• ATRL Moderator

I want to know who set up the Qrates for Fantasea and see if we can get Slay-Z done the same way 

1 hour ago, lestat111 said:

I cancelled one Madonna vinyl last month, I simply reply to confirmation order mail, and they responded and I got refund.

Thanks a lot :heart:

Did the same thing just now, waiting for the response.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.