Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's a Christina / VMP exclusive. Once they sell out on her store, they'll only be available through VMP's site. The pressing is not limited.

Thank you! I guess I'll order at VMP once the member early access sale is over.

Because shipping costs (to the UK) on Christina's store are crazy expensive. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Because shipping costs (to the UK) on Christina's store are crazy expensive. :deadbanana2:

I can imagine it's not cheap :toofunny3: nothing is these days!

If you plan on getting anything else from the VMP site, here's a referral link to save $10 on a purchase of $50+ before tax http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

48 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I can imagine it's not cheap :toofunny3: nothing is these days!

If you plan on getting anything else from the VMP site, here's a referral link to save $10 on a purchase of $50+ before tax http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

Yeah that damn inflation haha. But 34 dollars for shipping is just... :deadbanana2:\

Thank you so much for sharing that referral link. :heart2:

Renaissance has finally arrived :jonnycat: It's in pristine condition, i cant wait to spin it and see wich poster it's included

Just now, Rocket said:

Kylie Christmas getting a repress.

Out November 18.

:loki:take my money queen

2 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

:loki:take my money queen

I love that Kylegend is so giving to ha fans.

Now give us all your other albums.

7 hours ago, Desire said:

Tove's album not shipping until next year :deadbanana2: I need it in hand NOW and knowing her there will be a deluxe released before :skull: 

She better not drop a deluxe. Leave the album as it is.

3 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Just buy it through the Shop app and you won’t have to sign up to VMP as a member or pay shipment (well U.S. customers don’t) but that should be better than waiting :michael: 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

I love that Kylegend is so giving to ha fans.

Now give us all your other albums.

Body Language need to be next, we deserve it after buying 10 versions of DISCO 

Will we ever get back to a point where the vinyl pressing plants aren't backed up? i'm so tired of physicals coming 3-18 months after the digital release of the album.

4 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Renaissance has finally arrived :jonnycat: It's in pristine condition, i cant wait to spin it and see wich poster it's included

I totally forgot to unpack and check which 1 I got. 

1 hour ago, ThehushSound said:

Will we ever get back to a point where the vinyl pressing plants aren't backed up? i'm so tired of physicals coming 3-18 months after the digital release of the album.

Now that Vinyl records generate the most money it will likely remain like this. Especially if ppl keep supporting artists that make 50-11 variants of their albums for chart purposes. 

Edited by OnMyCoolJ
Now not not

7 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

I'm tired of this, i've been boping to Dirt Femme all friday and i wanted to get the vinyl and support Tove on the charts, but then i realized that the vinyl is coming until march 23 :rip:

3 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

I'm tired of this, i've been boping to Dirt Femme all friday and i wanted to get the vinyl and support Tove on the charts, but then i realized that the vinyl is coming until march 23 :rip:

which is nuts because she announced it was ready months ago.. are vinyl plants really that clogged up

10 hours ago, Kings. said:

She better not drop a deluxe. Leave the album as it is.

Just buy it through the Shop app and you won’t have to sign up to VMP as a member or pay shipment (well U.S. customers don’t) but that should be better than waiting :michael: 

Wait I just tried it, no shipping fees to the UK is this legit? :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Do you have a link? I can’t believe how expensive Discipline has gotten all of a sudden :cries:  It was the only readily available Janet vinyl for years, I never bothered to purchase as I thought it always would be :rip: I luckily got Unbreakable last year before it became madly expensive.

https://possecut.com/search?q=janet+jackson&options[unavailable_products]=show&options[prefix]=last

Unfortunately, all of their Janet vinyls have sold out now as I got the last remaining stock of Damita Jo, but they may be able to restock some of her old vinyls if they ever get anymore in so keep an eye out on this webstore.

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

which is nuts because she announced it was ready months ago.. are vinyl plants really that clogged up

She’s also not signed to a major label anymore and is independent, so she doesn’t have that label “push” to get her vinyl released ASAP.

Her first week numbers are going to be TRAGIC.

1 hour ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Wait I just tried it, no shipping fees to the UK is this legit? :jonnycat:

Yes! I recently found out about it thanks to a friend and it’s definitely legit. I’ll be buying VMP records this way from now on!

8 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Now that Vinyl records generate the most money it will likely remain like this. Especially if ppl keep supporting artists that make 50-11 variants of their albums for chart purposes. 

GET THAT CROOK TAYLOR

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

They are. That’s why Iggy’s records took so long to even get to her, same with Gallant (both independent btw) and Omar Apollo and Raveena revealed their albums are in the works for vinyl, but it’s not gonna be easy with bigger acts taking up space to pump out 20 variants of one album just to break more records and stroke their already inflated egos :coffee2:

thinking about the warehouse full of Montero Vinyl and CD's that are being destroyed as I type this as he already said they were coming and the album really didn't do that well, that was almost a year ago I think.. they're never coming lol

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I want the Walmart clear edition... not this sunny side up egg variant :shakeno:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/385151869855?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=8vy_qQQ5TEO&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=ZWlDygtETMu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

There is multiple sellers on ebay, you can get one under $20 (tax & shipping included) 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

I want the Walmart clear edition... not this sunny side up egg variant :shakeno:

jpc has it on sale for 20€, if import is an option.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.