Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s going up on VMP soon. Anyone have that promo code that a couple of users posted a few weeks back when Mariah dropped Butterfly?

Ugh, it's so expensive with the shipping to Europe... :monkey:

47$?! Hell no. Im ok with my black vinyl. Thank you.

Just purchased Janet's Damita Jo vinyl pressing of the album off a Tokyo-based webstore to slowly complete my Janet studio albums LP collection. Only have 20 Y.O., Discipline, Design Of A Decade, Number Ones and the Remix compilations left to buy (and maybe Dream Street too :eli:).

My current Janet studio albums I have on vinyl consists of:

Janet Jackson (1984 US Reissue)

Control (1986 Japanese First Press Edition with "Start Anew" on it)

Control (2019 UMG Translucent Red Variant Reissue)

Rhythm Nation (2019 UMG Silver Variant Reissue)

janet. (2019 UMG Clear Variant Reissue)

The Velvet Rope (2019 UMG Deep Red Variant Reissue)

All For You (Original 2001 US Pressing)

Unbreakable (Limited Edition Alternate Closed Eyes Cover)

I am considering on getting Charlie Puth's Voicenotes album as well but the pink variant is so rare now and prices on discogs are crazy.

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

It’s going up on VMP soon. Anyone have that promo code that a couple of users posted a few weeks back when Mariah dropped Butterfly?

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

$10 off on orders of $50+ before tax tho.... VMP knew what they were doing making the vinyl $47 :shakeno:

The discount would work well tho in combination with one of Mariah's Butterfly pressings for anyone who hasn't preordered those yet

Bought my first three vinyls :jonnycat: folklore, evermore and NFR

once I buy the record player, my next three in line are lemonade, solar power and a star is born/after hours :jonnycat: or midnights

57 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I’m so ******* tired of these lazy labels. They know they could’ve put the other 4 songs on here and made it a 3LP release with the wait they’re making us endure before it even ships out :rip:

31 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

http://rwrd.io/j0z6n9g

$10 off on orders of $50+ before tax tho.... VMP knew what they were doing making the vinyl $47 :shakeno:

The discount would work well tho in combination with one of Mariah's Butterfly pressings for anyone who hasn't preordered those yet

Thanks. I ended up getting it thru :eli: for $47 free shipping :fan: 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I’m so ******* tired of these lazy labels. They know they could’ve put the other 4 songs on here and made it a 3LP release with the wait they’re making us endure before it even ships out :rip:

Thanks. I ended up getting it thru :eli: for $47 free shipping :fan: 

Yeah, the lack of Florence's best song Big God might be enough for me to not get it, especially since it's like $60 after shipping to get.  

Christina’s team doesn’t even bother adding bonus tracks like the Spanish version of Get Mine, Get Yours

BYE! 

43 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Yikes... this is no bueno (not my pics).

FfCXPTZWIAIyJkP.jpg:orig

FfCXPdcXoAAVgGD.jpg:orig

They forgot to hold it against a light source, I fear. :camping:

Tove's album not shipping until next year :deadbanana2: I need it in hand NOW and knowing her there will be a deluxe released before :skull: 

Yeah I think I’m gonna pass on Stripped (for now), I’m content with my black vinyl

2 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

Just purchased Janet's Damita Jo vinyl pressing of the album off a Tokyo-based webstore to slowly complete my Janet studio albums LP collection. Only have 20 Y.O., Discipline, Design Of A Decade, Number Ones and the Remix compilations left to buy (and maybe Dream Street too :eli:).

My current Janet studio albums I have on vinyl consists of:

Janet Jackson (1984 US Reissue)

Control (1986 Japanese First Press Edition with "Start Anew" on it)

Control (2019 UMG Translucent Red Variant Reissue)

Rhythm Nation (2019 UMG Silver Variant Reissue)

janet. (2019 UMG Clear Variant Reissue)

The Velvet Rope (2019 UMG Deep Red Variant Reissue)

All For You (Original 2001 US Pressing)

Unbreakable (Limited Edition Alternate Closed Eyes Cover)

I am considering on getting Charlie Puth's Voicenotes album as well but the pink variant is so rare now and prices on discogs are crazy.

Do you have a link? I can’t believe how expensive Discipline has gotten all of a sudden :cries:  It was the only readily available Janet vinyl for years, I never bothered to purchase as I thought it always would be :rip: I luckily got Unbreakable last year before it became madly expensive.

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Can they really just advertise it as a totally different colour? I want a refund :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

It just looks dirty :bibliahh:

Just snatched a copy of Stripped.

Using my VMP store credit, so I paid nothing.

Fb7gaG9.gif

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

if they send me black instead of sheer smoke...

Mariah Carey on Twitter: "Dear Carole and Paula, your message made me so  happy!! I'll cherish it and the signed Magic Garden vinyl forever and would  love to send you signed copies

Will the Stripped vinyl get a wider release or is it a Christina store and VMP exclusive?

13 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Will the Stripped vinyl get a wider release or is it a Christina store and VMP exclusive?

It's a Christina / VMP exclusive. Once they sell out on her store, they'll only be available through VMP's site. The pressing is not limited.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.