Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

If you buy that capitalist's vinyl, YOU CAN'T CANCEL IT!!!

... I simply do not believe Taylor is hand signing 10s of thousands of these pictures :toofunny3: the signed CD is enough for me yeesh 

Edited by ALA

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

Please stop posting that capitalist. We’re TIRED :rip: 

Taylor every night when the clock strikes 12am eastern

3a38a5c3a272f3003e012e035bd53681.gif

Idk why do you think that Taylor wouldn't sign so many photos. She was doing it the entire pandemic and it's not like she returned to traditional promotional means, it's probably easier for her to sit a day or two and sign these rather than go to a talk show at this point :michael:

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Taylor every night when the clock strikes 12am eastern

3a38a5c3a272f3003e012e035bd53681.gif

:lmao:

On The 6 is gatefold, we won :gaylocat1:

50-25

Edited by JoAddams

anyone interested in trading Beyonce Renaissance vinyl posters? I really want the black and white but got the Break My Soul single cover!

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Bye might as well just order a standard black vinyl :rip:

Fe4QCTlWQAArqSf?format=jpg&name=large

wtf :rip:

I'm ordered this & there is no hint of smoke as it was on mockup (and box set) :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Idk why do you think that Taylor wouldn't sign so many photos. She was doing it the entire pandemic and it's not like she returned to traditional promotional means, it's probably easier for her to sit a day or two and sign these rather than go to a talk show at this point :michael:

• ATRL Moderator

If Taylor is selling 50,000 signed photos, and she could sign them at a rate of 1 photo every 3 seconds...

She can sign 20 photos every minute, or 1,200 every hour.  Taylor would have to work for over 40 hours, without breaks, to sign everything. 

Of course, it's possible if she spread everything out.  She could sign for one hour straight every day for the past five weeks and she'd finish just in time for release next week.  However, it's still highly unlikely she's signing everything she's promising.

41 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If Taylor is selling 50,000 signed photos, and she could sign them at a rate of 1 photo every 3 seconds...

She can sign 20 photos every minute, or 1,200 every hour.  Taylor would have to work for over 40 hours, without breaks, to sign everything. 

Of course, it's possible if she spread everything out.  She could sign for one hour straight every day for the past five weeks and she'd finish just in time for release next week.  However, it's still highly unlikely she's signing everything she's promising.

It was believable back when it was just folklore CDs during the pandemic and I do think she prided herself on authentically signing every single thing herself. Somewhere along the way she just kinda gave up her morals as she needed to sell a higher volume and variety of signed products and it became physically impossible to do it all by herself. 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Professor Khalyan has entered the chat

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

Shygirl confirmed an Alias repress after talking to her label YAAAASSSSS

unknown.png

It's shocking how much of a non-event the Midnights vinyl/CD release drama is outside of the vinyl community. :rip: People in this community are ripping her to shreds but I hardly see anyone else talking about it even though it's such a mess.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

7mdyyJj.jpg

VMP pressing won :gaycat5:

:rip:  

the fact that im only buying this because of the different tracklist cause this ain't it girl. At least is a gatefold.

1 minute ago, Flavs97 said:

:rip:  

the fact that im only buying this because of the different tracklist cause this ain't it girl. At least is a gatefold.

Wait… what’s the new  tracklist?

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Is a "spanglish" version. There are 3 spanish versions in this one that the VMP one doesn't have.

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Disc: 1

1 No Me Ames - Jennifer Lopez with Marc Anthony
2 If You Had My Love
3 Una Noche Más
4 Should've Never

Disc: 2

1 Es Amor
2 Open Off My Love
3 Let's Get Loud
4 It's Not That Serious
5 Amar Es Para Siempre

Disc: 3

1 Too Late
2 El Deseo De Tu Amor
3 Talk About Us
4 Could This Be Love
5 Promise Me You'll Try

Disc: 4

2 Waiting for Tonight
3 Feelin' So Good - Jennifer Lopez feat. Big Pun & Fat Joe
4 Baila
5 Theme From Mahagony (Do You Know Where You're Going To)

1 hour ago, lestat111 said:

Disc: 1

2 If You Had My Love
3 Una Noche Más
4 Should've Never

Disc: 2

1 Es Amor
2 Open Off My Love
3 Let's Get Loud
4 It's Not That Serious
5 Amar Es Para Siempre

Disc: 3

1 Too Late
2 El Deseo De Tu Amor
3 Talk About Us
4 Could This Be Love
5 Promise Me You'll Try

Disc: 4

2 Waiting for Tonight
3 Feelin' So Good - Jennifer Lopez feat. Big Pun & Fat Joe
4 Baila
5 Theme From Mahagony (Do You Know Where You're Going To)

The tracklist order is a mess, but the new tracks are making me reconsider :ryan2:

Watching you all bend over and get financially railed by your faves to the point where a Capitalist  Pop Juggernaut is basically double fisting you...

giphy.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.