Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator

My Lava Hold the Girl came in today and it's absolutely gorgeous, the marbling is perfect it doesn't look like those bad plain orange copies thankfully :'( 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else order Petrol Bloom/Limbo Cherry from Laurel's website?  I could of sworn the sight said it was supposed to be neon pink not neon green. 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

My Lava Hold the Girl came in today and it's absolutely gorgeous, the marbling is perfect it doesn't look like those bad plain orange copies thankfully :'( 

US girlies won this round :fan: I do wish the signed insert were a little bigger, but beggars can’t be choosers :cm: 

1 hour ago, ThehushSound said:

Did anyone else order Petrol Bloom/Limbo Cherry from Laurel's website?  I could of sworn the sight said it was supposed to be neon pink not neon green. 

The neon green may be a choice but I'm spinning it right now and man it sounds good on wax. 

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I want the Merry Christmas cum vinyl. @Rocket has like 12 but won't send me one

PIltF1g.gif

I only have four copies.

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I can make you a personalized copy

fNIQaQt.gif

9CS4J4j.gif

13 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I can make you a personalized copy

fNIQaQt.gif

:rip:

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

I only have four copies.

how many copies of this vinyl do you have? I missed & still feel sad

Mariah Carey Crying GIFs | Tenor

8 hours ago, JoAddams said:

how many copies of this vinyl do you have? I missed & still feel sad

Mariah Carey Crying GIFs | Tenor

Just two.

mRktsAs.gif

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

One of y'all better tag me when IP is available. I don't wanna miss it.

Isn't it already available on retail sites? I already cancelled my Amazon order cause I can't get into the album 

Just now, James_Dean said:

Isn't it already available on retail sites? I already cancelled my Amazon order cause I can't get into the album 

Wait

4GBwHJl.png

17 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Just two.

mRktsAs.gif

for you & me

Mariah Carey GIFs | Tenor

46 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

for you & me

Mariah Carey GIFs | Tenor

Umm... sure. Lets go with that.

v3hDHsM.gif

I came across a user selling two of my ISOs (one being at the top of the list) and I had them bundled for a decent price all things considered :jonny:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Umm... sure. Lets go with that.

v3hDHsM.gif

don't resist

mariah-mariah-carey.gif

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

I came across a user selling two of my ISOs (one being at the top of the list) and I had them bundled for a decent price all things considered :jonny:

Lucky!!!! Have you ever felt like one or more of your biggest ISOs simply just aren’t tangible? I was thinking about this the other day. If I got them all… what’s next? It’s not meant to be to have certain things. Maybe it’s the pessimist in me. :monkey:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

On 10/7/2022 at 2:18 PM, James_Dean said:

I'm not liable for any damages, but what I've done in the past is: take the vinyl out of the sleeve and lay it on a clean flat surface, then place a couple heavy books on top and leave it for a couple days... sometimes it helps the vinyl relax, sometimes it doesn't. Just make sure you're not leaving it in direct sunlight. 

I’m sorry, but this DISCLAIMER is still sending me days later. Like you’ll be brought to a TV judge with this being the receipt for inadvertently harming their product with “bad” advice. :laugh:

You said: “**** around and find out, but don’t blame me.” :rip:

On 10/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, ThehushSound said:

i did! i haven’t heard any updates, but last time i checked, it was neon pink??? i want mine already! 

11 minutes ago, BANKS said:

i did! i haven’t heard any updates, but last time i checked, it was neon pink??? i want mine already! 

The neon green still matches the album cover but it certainly is not pink now I can’t find a description on her sight at all. But UO shows it as pink. 

9 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m sorry, but this DISCLAIMER is still sending me days later. Like you’ll be brought to a TV judge with this being the receipt for inadvertently harming their product with “bad” advice. :laugh:

You said: “**** around and find out, but don’t blame me.” :rip:

Kii I'm just protecting myself and my rePUTAtion in the vinyl thread.... 

I ain't going down for some foolishness!!

07HhvBE.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.