Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

23 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What's pictured and linked is in US currency.... $40 is the standard retail value for any of the Harry's House variants.

The orange typically resells for $100+ since it was mainly available at the pop up shops during release week 

The UK store sells it for £40 (£££ tanked and it’s basically on par with $$$ at this point unfortunately). On eBay, resellers are selling the orange ones for £35-45. Green ones for way less. I guess the demand is different in the UK. 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/4/2022 at 1:19 PM, James_Dean said:

The slayage :jonny4:

Not non-gatefold :rip: 

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Final restock next week

4TWbm2h.png

https://shopus.hstyles.co.uk/

who wants to get me the orange one? I have a feeling I’ll forget :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

I don't think any of her past releases have been gatefold :biblio:

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

who wants to get me the orange one? I have a feeling I’ll forget :toofunny3:

I will message you and remind you the morning of :gaycat4:

My signed star-crossed arrived today, with dents and all.

I guess when you have a shitload of stock leftover, it's bound to show some wear and tear.

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I don't think any of her past releases have been gatefold :biblio:

I will message you and remind you the morning of :gaycat4:

Oh? well let me be quiet then :fan: 

Thanks! :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

My signed star-crossed arrived today, with dents and all.

I guess when you have a shitload of stock leftover, it's bound to show some wear and tear.

You’ll be alright, I’m sure you ordered other copies using your other emails :cm:

What does everyone use to clean their records? I'm finally moving and will actually start to spin my records :gaycat4:

• ATRL Moderator

Hold the Girl shipped out this morning, so at least their cassette "shortage" didn't last long.  

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Taylor Swift's store customer service having delays in regards to refunds. :ahh:

It took me almost 2 weeks to get my money back :deadbanana2:

Taylor and her team are VERY desperate :rip:

-

Aminé’s TWOPOINTFIVE is beginning to ship out!

My Copy of St. Lucia's Utopia has arrived! I can't believe we finally get a gatefold with our 2lp album! :katie2:

Its so nice to have an album arrive for release week. hopefully the cloggers/scammers stop with their bullshit so more artists can release physicals in a more timely manner. 

**** a signed picture, especially when she's "signing" 40K of them.

I'll get the blue variant on a WalMart holiday discount later this season. If I like the album. Dumb ho.

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

**** a signed picture, especially when she's "signing" 40K of them.

This part kills me

Signed items are final sale, and no refunds or exchanges are permitted for any reason. 

They must be drowning in previous order cancellations :rip:

The Swifties deserve to get scammed if they really believe she's signing over 100k pieces of merchandise. :ahh:

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

This part kills me

They must be drowning in previous order cancellations :rip:

Right. I got the same exact email when I tried to cancel those signed CDs (which were purchased impulsively) but I’ll simply resell them for retail price (unlike some of the girls :eli:)

-

Charlie Puthy’s album is pop excellence. Are there any other variants aside from the standard black and Amazon exclusive white(?) :matty: 

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Charlie Puthy’s album is pop excellence. Are there any other variants aside from the standard black and Amazon exclusive white(?) :matty: 

I like smells like me a lot now i kinda want the vinyl. Is the Amazon exclusive white available in the uk

I was NOT expecting the Renaissance packaging to be so big. It's so damn beautiful and very much worth the price tag for all the effort that went into it. :heart::eek:

2 hours ago, greento said:

I like smells like me a lot now i kinda want the vinyl. Is the Amazon exclusive white available in the uk

I couldn’t find it on Amazon UK

-

Nice color, but the album cover is ugly and dull when paired with the pink :doc:

They should’ve gone with one of the ones I made from the shots they’re using for promotion :matty:

She really had sign copies of Goddess up for $75... the price sucks, but I'm so sad I missed out  :cries2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

She really had sign copies of Goddess up for $75... the price sucks, but I'm so sad I missed out  :cries2:

I didn’t even think to check this drop for vinyl, thankfully the pressings are just standard. 

What’s the prettiest/most exclusive version of Midnights? I don’t have time to sort through these 50 variants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.