Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

I like this a lot actually! Thought it would come out like the eco-mix ones do but there's something special about this effect? :chick3:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JoAddams said:

don't like that at all, tbh. doesn't match the art. glad I grabbed the clear violet and orange instead.

3 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Pretty sure this is just a mockup. The page it's from also has Midnights.

x

Does anyone own the multi-colored Control: The Remixes album? I've seen pics and they don't look great, I'm kind of thinking the standard black would be nicer?

56 minutes ago, TheGreatestX said:

Does anyone own the multi-colored Control: The Remixes album? I've seen pics and they don't look great, I'm kind of thinking the standard black would be nicer?

by janet? I have it, it looks fantastic

Bought a copy of the unofficial Billie vinyl Rarities, B-sides and Remixes, spinning it rn and I'm happy with it :giraffe:

Are there any UK links for Dirt Femme by Tove Lo pre order? I can only find ones for the US on her US web store and US urban outfitters. The shipping cost is a lot :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, greento said:

Are there any UK links for Dirt Femme by Tove Lo pre order? I can only find ones for the US on her US web store and US urban outfitters. The shipping cost is a lot :redface:

i'm still waiting for a uk preorder and there's not a hope in hell i'm preordering it from the us store while the pound is almost equal to the dollar :redface:

went on a buying spree today. bought meddle (pink floyd), madonna (clear), beatopia (neon green), nymph (blue marble and the usb :rip:), fossora (silver), and the 2018 remix of animal

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Attitude said:

I love the color of your record player. :smitten:

Thank you :smitten: I loved how UO used to sell those limited LP60 colors, they really should bring that back!

Electra Heart arrived days ago and I finally opened the package just to see it arrived damaged :skull: They better send me a replacement 

Today the courier woke me up & I got Renaissance limited edition, finally! :WAP:

But... I'm ordered 2 copies (for me & another hive) & 2nd copy on the cover badly raped :rip:

many of you have complained about torn inner sleeves, mine was also hurt, but not so much to worry about it.

50-25

Edited by JoAddams

5 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Since when was the 2nd Butterfly edition sold out? I thought it wasn’t limited?

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/mariah-carey-butterfly-deluxe-edition-2e?variant=40124327624794

Oh :eek: Good thing I ordered.

48 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Did you get an extra jade? I caught on too late :noparty:

42 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Did you get an extra jade? I caught on too late :noparty:

I didn't order a single copy  :michael:

Taylor signing 30k CDs? Yeah, sure.

Sounds about as right as the 1 week limited vinyl. I honestly WISH there was some sort of backlash for her, like... I can't be the only one rolling my eyes at her every decision this era. :deadbanana2: Let's just hope the music will be great again, so I can at least have that.

31 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Taylor signing 30k CDs? Yeah, sure.

Sounds about as right as the 1 week limited vinyl. I honestly WISH there was some sort of backlash for her, like... I can't be the only one rolling my eyes at her every decision this era. :deadbanana2: Let's just hope the music will be great again, so I can at least have that.

100% she restocks these "signed" cds 2 days before the end of the tracking release week. 

Kinds sucks that it's an insert this time around. Oh well, I have signed folklore already anyway

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I didn't order a single copy  :michael:

You’re clicking and you’re clicking down :shakeno: @Rocket would be disappointed :eli: 

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

100% she restocks these "signed" cds 2 days before the end of the tracking release week. 

I agree, that is a given. :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.